Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
Tell Your Story of how You Started Liking FOB Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  !
View Results

Eksdee XD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:44 am
there was this dance program in my school, and our song to dance to was GTA so when we started practicing i started liking them alot... mrgreen short but true... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:06 am
I had actually never heard of them when I fell in love with them. My bestest friend Sam was rebelling against her mom's Christian music only rules while her mom was at work and she started listening to rock on her radio. One day, Dance Dance came on and she called me right after it was over and told me to try to listen to it whenever I could cuz "it's the most awesomest song in the universe" as she said. I went to her house every day after that and we just sat in her room, listening to Rock 105 for hours on end waiting for it to come on, calling in to request it every half hour. When I finally heard it for the first time, I was in love! And when I got her FUTCT for her 14th b-day, we listened to it 3 times over and then I snowballed into rock! FOB is easily my favoritest band ever, cuz they got me started on rock. If not for them and my best friend, I'd be listening to Jesse McCartney and God knows what else!  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[OMG] Nucleus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:58 pm
When 'This Ain't a Scene It's an Arms Race' came out, I bought the song and put it on my i-Pod and listened to that song at least a thousand times and now I can't get enough of FOB.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:38 pm

Dance, Dance. That's how it all began.. smile

Traumatic Cupcake

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:07 pm
The Girl That Sat Next To Me In English.

I Never Talked To Her, And One Day I Asked What Bands She Liked, She Told Me Her All Time Favourite Band Were FOB; So i listened To Them, And BHAM. They Became My new craze, straight after Panic! At The Disco; They were my first proper 'Im a big fan' Music groups xD

So if it wasn't for 'The girl who sat next to me in english who is now my Best Friend/Sister' I'd Never Be In To The Rock ;D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:52 pm
I've heard FOB on the radio a couple times but i didn't really pay attention to them. but my brother told me about them. i didn't want to listen to them but he forced me to. that is the only time i was happy about my brother forcing me to do something! i would be listening to high school musical and Hannah Montana if he didn't make me listen to FOB  

---Sebastian_LoVe7---

Lazer Sword Of The Abyss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:48 pm
They had a concert here. I didn't wanna watch the concert but my friend forced me to. So, that's it. I was like so in love with them after that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:19 pm
at first my mom (shes really cool) listened 2 them & i thought they looked retarded so i didnt even try them but then i went 2 visit my cousins all they played was Fall Out Boy and i started listening 2 it & i LOVE'D it heart xd  

bigsisate

carrieXchaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:57 pm
hip hop and clean non offensive rap (its rare but it is real) was all i listend to, well along with my dads old rock and AAR. then i heard fob on the radio, my musical love has expanded and iv almost left hip hop and rap completly, im completly punk now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:17 am
Well I have just two words to say......

......Dance,Dance  

converse1453

Lulu River Lawliet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:48 am
saw the dance dance video
fell in love with Patrick's voice
then found out my brother had the cd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:38 pm
My older brother listined to them and then I started to and I fell in love with them heart  

hdgfjkdashgjkfs

Sleeping Cities

Romantic Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:43 pm
Actually, I didn't like them at first.... I was 10 and saw the "A Little Less 16 Candles" video, (or part of it.....) and it scared the crap out of me! But, then I listened to them later on and now I'm incredably obsessed!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:17 pm
i bought the now 26 cd and thnks fr th mmrs was the 1st song on it and i fell in love with that song. so then i bought infinity in high and played it about 5 times a day and now i have that one bring this to your grave and that cork tree one im hoping to get more.....(i luv pete wentz!!)  

devil_gurl2468

On Frail Wings Of Vanity

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:58 am
Well, I first saw this kid on this other chatroom named "Fall_Out_Boy". and I was like, what of kind of stupid name is that? But then I heard Sugar, We're Goin' Down and I fell in love with them ever since. My love for them grows each passing day.  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff