Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Legend turnement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changed up the list of Legends
  check it out
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:49 pm
lillya Wild
lya smiled brightly. "aborb.." she started to suck up the energy aroudn them and him. he could esly move and breath freely. but for now with the blades after each other lya was taking the energy

Sogue closed his eyes.
"This trick again? Dispell," and the effects immediatly stopped unless lya did something to re-inforce the spell.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:57 pm
"good..call of the breatherin..."she wispered and the images of the elders of her kind apeard behind her and gave her there energy so she could enforce her attack stronger  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:01 pm
g2g  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:03 pm
lillya Wild
"good..call of the breatherin..."she wispered and the images of the elders of her kind apeard behind her and gave her there energy so she could enforce her attack stronger

Sogue did his best to resist. The two were at a stalemate. A standstill.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:05 pm
((Be back in a half hour))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:28 pm
((kk))

lya spun around as fast as she could and sidstep unlocking there blades and she brought her blades towards his back as her foot moved to the back of his knee. she was still taking all the energy from around them into her. it has to go some were  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:32 am
lillya Wild
((kk))

lya spun around as fast as she could and sidstep unlocking there blades and she brought her blades towards his back as her foot moved to the back of his knee. she was still taking all the energy from around them into her. it has to go some were

Sogue was resisting the energy absorbtion with all his might.
He blocked lya's blade with Essence and hopped over her foot. He ducked and spun bringing them back to square one.
"Red Smoke," Sogue shot a small pellet at the ground, which released blinding red smoke.
lya couldn't see anything.
3 seconds later, a fist empowered with red energy came out of the smoke toward her chin. She had a split seconed to react.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:50 pm
lya closed her eyes but her ears were more than enough. she block his fist and pulled it to her as she brought the hilt of her blade towards his chest and her elbow to his nose. her feet still moving to trip him  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:32 am
lillya Wild
lya closed her eyes but her ears were more than enough. she block his fist and pulled it to her as she brought the hilt of her blade towards his chest and her elbow to his nose. her feet still moving to trip him

Sogue was lucky that lya had grabbed his fist. He shoved it up to get some leverage then fell limp, pulling his legs forward. He slid forward throwing lya over his shoulder.

Sogue heard her bones crack as he had her slung over his shoulder.
He rolled to the side and stood. She was still on the ground.

The smoke was beginning to disperse as Sogue drew form and essence.

"Still a DBZ battle eh?" he spat at the announcer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:40 am
((sorry but that was a god mod. you cant say that i am on the ground, you dont know what i could of done. and the same for my bones but i will work with it..but please dont do it again..))

lya smiled as she jumped up off the ground. she tilted her head as her eyes started to glow. she rased her blade and charged. she wispered "energy blade" she wasnt going to touch the blade on him but as she got closer she would strick out anyway. her blade started to glow with her energy  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:39 pm
lillya Wild
((sorry but that was a god mod. you cant say that i am on the ground, you dont know what i could of done. and the same for my bones but i will work with it..but please dont do it again..))

lya smiled as she jumped up off the ground. she tilted her head as her eyes started to glow. she rased her blade and charged. she wispered "energy blade" she wasnt going to touch the blade on him but as she got closer she would strick out anyway. her blade started to glow with her energy

((Okay, you grabbed me. I flipped over, and I was ong the ground too, there was no way you could have not been on the ground too, unless you broke it...i tried hard not to make that a god mod, but it was tough, i tried my hardest sorry. Probably the only way you could have avoided that was to spring up with your hand.))

((Sorry, but i don't really know what you're trying to do, could you re-write it differently so i could imagine it better?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:40 pm
SkittleScion
lillya Wild

Sogue was lucky that lya had grabbed his fist. He shoved it up to get some leverage then fell limp, pulling his legs forward. He slid forward throwing lya over his shoulder.

"well not exactly but was an ileagal move. where taking that back"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:25 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
lillya Wild

"well not exactly but was an ileagal move. where taking that back"

((How was that an illegal move? She grabbed me, I threw her away, thats all there was to it..... There was no way she could have broken free when i was kicking her in the stomach and throwing her over my shoulder....I was on the ground, my feet were in her stomach, it was like we were playing that Superman game, exept i threw her....THIS IS CRAP!?!?! IT wasn't illegal! GOOD LORD!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:54 pm
((you didnt give me a chace to block the kick or the toss. and what i was saying is im attaacking you with a blade thats charged. the blade wont touch you but the energy from it will. it would leave a nice sided cut on your chest or any other place of your body.))  

Lillyana Wild

Unbeatable Survivor

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Survivor 150

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:37 pm
lillya Wild
((you didnt give me a chace to block the kick or the toss. and what i was saying is im attaacking you with a blade thats charged. the blade wont touch you but the energy from it will. it would leave a nice sided cut on your chest or any other place of your body.))

((Let me explain the throw in more detail, there is no way you could have blocked it....

Imagine me and you facing each other. My hands are on your shoulders. I jump backward with my hands still on your shoulders. I end up on my back with my legs in your stomach. I then throw you over me and you land.

You couldn't block that before i had a chance to do that, I basically fell and threw you, the only thing you could have done is bounced up from the throw, which i'm sorry....i should've givin you a chance to do that, but you couldn't have dodged the throw.

Okay, so...okay, i'll continue.))

Sogue saw the energy blade before it hit him. ((Since i did an "auto hit" or since you accused me of one, i'll take one))

The energy smacked into Sogue and gave him a glancing cut. He ignored the pain as he drew Form and Essence again.

He twirled them in his hands as he rushed lya.

"Shattered Tear Strike" Sogue said as he dug Essence into the place where lya had been standing a split-seconed before.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff