Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Super Smash Brothers Brawl Disussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the name Wii?
  Yes
  No
  No0blets
View Results

Destiny Hero Blood D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:22 am
Tis will be the best game that wii is goin yo have Brawl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:35 am
Tel-Jilad Squirrel
As for third party characters, the people over at the SSBB boards that I frequent on GameFAQs have done a lot of speculating. There will be 1-2 more third party characters. Snake is from Konami, so there probably won't be anymore Konami characters. The other major third parties are Sega, Capcom, and Square-Enix. It has been stated that in order for a third party character to be in Brawl, they have to 1) have originated from a video game. This means no anime, movie, or TV characters, and 2) have had at least one game they appeared in for a Nintendo system. Which means NO SEPHIROTH! Also, NO MASTER CHIEF! So, knowing these facts, here is the possible characters I think should be in that could be in from each of the above named companies IF they get a character.
Sega: Sonic
Capcom: Either Megaman or Viewtiful Joe.
User ImageFrom Wikipedia:

In August 2006, Sakurai and Miyamoto stated that Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog was the most requested third-party character to be included.[26] Around the same period of time, Tips & Tricks reported that Miyamoto has stated Nintendo has actually contacted Sega regarding this, and that they're awaiting a final decision.[27] Then, in the October 2006 issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, he mentioned that "Sega's hedgehog would be the perfect addition to Brawl's cast."

So Sonic seems to be one of the highest shoe-ins at the moment. But I don't trust Wiki. o_o;;

I'm praying for MegamanEXE. His series has been loyal to the Nintendo GBA for a few years, so he should have high chances. : D

W.a.s.u.r.e.n.a.i.s.a. KIMI no [e g a o] mamoruuu yo~
Tsukamitoru no ha |Kirameku| s-s-sekai___.

Andoruu

Adamu the Resurrected

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:58 am
7r1gg3r_h499y
Necromancer21
I hope they will have the same thing as Xbox 360...
Live is free if you don't want headset...
that would be awesome!
I would totalleh pwn all of you with my leetness with Link.
rolleyes

And I would blast u away wit my leetness with samus.
MISSILES EVERYWHERRE!!!!!

Yeah, well, which Samus would really PWN: Power Suit Samus, or the one without?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:10 am
Too early too tell. We don't have a clue how Samus will handle. Thought Zamus reminds me of Sheik, and if she's as broken as Sheik then she'll pwn.

But I'll always have a soft spot for Samus. <3 missiles.  

LemonManX

Sio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:06 pm
LemonManX
Too early too tell. We don't have a clue how Samus will handle. Thought Zamus reminds me of Sheik, and if she's as broken as Sheik then she'll pwn.

Samus in general will jump up in tiers if Zamus is as solid as Samus. Then it'll be an actual useful transformation.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:09 pm
ha ha ha! I'm posting this on my Wii!  

mr kirby5

LemonManX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:38 am
Sio
LemonManX

Samus in general will jump up in tiers if Zamus is as solid as Samus. Then it'll be an actual useful transformation.

Definitely. Samus has it going on already, and if Samus were to be combined with a character who handles in a similar fashion to Sheik then wow, new power ahoy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:40 pm
I know it's a bit late for this, but who else thinks that Midna from Twilight Princess would be cool in Brawl? ninja  

Ray Prower

Cosmic Kirby

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:18 pm
Midna would be cool, but the only way she would be in, is if Link could go Wolf because midna never fights by herself...

We could get a character from FF 1,2,3,4,or 5 considering they all graced a Nintendo Console at one point, but FF 1 and 2 characters are not very memorable.
For a 3rd party character from Capcom I am hoping for a Met as either a character or item and Classic Megaman for a character. But Sonic is probaly not going to make it in, or Nintendo would be raining it upon their followers like water in a desert, in this drought of SSBB knowledge...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:52 pm
i hope that since they have the link from twilight princess on brawl that zelda and ganandorf from twilight princess will be on it too and i hope zelda and ganadorf get to use there swords too xd  

DivineMaster

Teh Link

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:21 pm
does anyone now EXACTLY when its coming out? PM me the details  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:28 pm
i wish i knew the answer to that myself. last i heard was june or july but that probably changed. as for a character i want in there if i had to chose.

one word.

Geno

..." heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.!?" if you wanna be technical.  

J-PiPe

J-PiPe

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:03 am
...it's been pushed back, once again, but the good news is not for that long. the date it's supposed to come out now is sometime in September and no later than that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:58 pm
I've found some stuff about Melee's characters and what to expect in Brawl...

All original characters from the first game are staying. They are cutting ALL of the clones (liugi is not a clone) except for Ganandorf and maybe Falco (who i really didn't like in melee) Roy and Marth aren't clones seeing as how they weren't based off of other characters and they both came in Melee, but one of them might be given a new moveset. GAW has been rumored about to be changed into "paper mario" (dumb idea, at least GAW was original... XP)  

Zaitrox

Jenova Descendant

Devoted Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:37 am
I cant wait to play it!  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items