Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Wii Center
Nintendo Revolution *updated*---Come See the new Controllers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire mage of madness

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:51 pm
I don't think that the controller is that bad and once people get used to it they will be okay with it, everyone that said the gamecube controller was bad that I know got used to it after a month of having a gamecube. So I wouldn't worry about it too much.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:26 pm
fire mage of madness
I don't think that the controller is that bad and once people get used to it they will be okay with it, everyone that said the gamecube controller was bad that I know got used to it after a month of having a gamecube. So I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I personaly didnt like the controllers untill madcats started making them because madcats makes really big ones and i have big hands making it hard to use the other kind.  

SERPENTLORD

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:37 pm
i have a madcats. i hate the thing. that little stub that rams into your left thumb. rrggh. and it's ugly. my brother loves it. don 't ask me why.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:13 pm
nintendofanboy
i have a madcats. i hate the thing. that little stub that rams into your left thumb. rrggh. and it's ugly. my brother loves it. don 't ask me why.

It depends on what style one you get. I also like the second style of wireless controlers because they were big too.  

SERPENTLORD

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:14 am
interesting. your a minority market.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:06 pm
Edymion
That's concept art based on the general descriptions that have been used for the N5 Revolution. I can't attribute any "true/false" to that, but a lot of people are speculating. Until Nintendo Japan releases their design art, there's little we have wink

I have to admit. I do like the look. Aestetics aren't everything, though.

I do too, especially the blue strip...I sure hope its black and not white it makes the blue look much better on a black console or if they'll have white and black consoles  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:18 am
It'll be released in multiple colors, of which White, Black, Orange, Blue, et cetera are included wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:41 am
[N] i n [M] a s t e r
videogamesupermaster
Its going to be online so I think 8 is a waste 4 is fine but 8 is a little too much and its going to have online so I mean who will need 8 controler ports

8 would be a little too much sweatdrop but that's my opinion

No system has had 8 controller ports...only the PS2 and PS original have been able to have multitaps to enable 8 people on one system but that has never been really the focus of the video game companies to have 8 controllers be able to plug into one system once the online stuff started happening it hasn't been needed for 8 people to plug into one system except for at lan parties there's been system link for xbox and xbox 360  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:57 pm
PS3 and Wii are rumored to support up to eight controllers and/or handhelds (PSP and DS respectively) at a time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:18 am
Whenever I hear the word rumor it makes me crazy in how some people believe in rumors but some are true but over 75% are not true  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:56 am
xd I guess that's why I don't believe much of anything until I see the confirmed specifications wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:37 pm
And then if you said you don't believe it but it turns out to be true then the person who told you the rumor spites you so much for the rest of the time you know them xd  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

littlefitz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:08 pm
its weird how it doesnt look like that anymore...and how it was suppose to be black eek  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:08 pm
>>

I thought it was supposed to be white, black was just another sample of different release color in the future?

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:26 pm
Gosh I so want a black wii...white is just grrrr no symbolism xD but the black and blue looks kool which is why they should make it black asap but I hate how the 360 is white, PS3 is black, and wii is white. Wait I'm making a connection...all the white consoles are the best xP  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff