Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:31 pm
Daisuke_Dp
(wtf is raith-dono on about?
i'm Kai's cousin, not sabu's)

((i was talking to you, not Sabu))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:49 pm
Rio sat in a tree, gentlely pruning his small, bonsai shaped tree so that it would continue to fit in the jar, and slowly feeding it some of his charka, 'i won't be needing to use most of it today anyway,' he thought. suddenly he felt the same charka he'd felt in the crowd, the one he'd been looking for, but he had to leave before he could figure out whose it was, he had seen one of the Kohona's ANBU Captains, and he really didn't need any trouble so he split. But now he could find the person whose charka eminated the same feel as the charka embeded in sealing barrel he knew sealed the demon. He put his tree back into its container and stood up and saw the person he was looking for. "they're still fighting?" Said Rio, "Man, what is wrong with these people!?"  

liz_bliz_inc

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:14 pm
((Yes! sweet)) *Back in time* Hytoshi wakes up, finding himself on a hospital bed. "Ugh... Where am I?" He looks around and sees a nurse. "Oh good you're awake. This is a hospital you're in right now. You should thank Shinji for sealing away that demon." she says. "The demon! Who did he seal it into? I don't really remember entirely." "It was you... Look at your chest" Hytoshi looks at his stomach and sees a black seal imprinted on him "Oh... Well I better get going." "Don't try to kill yourself again, it takes a while to heal everyone." Hytoshi grins, "Yeah I will." With that he left the hospital.

*Currently* Hytoshi walks on the streets of Konoha village wondering where his friends are. "I need to meet up with Shinji and Yoshi. Where could they be?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:35 pm
Yoshi turned to Yamata and said, "Just a violent outburst or something. However, now that an ANBU is here, I'm no longer needed." Yoshi went off in search of Hytoshi, with Yamata following.
------
------
When Yoshi and Yamata finally found Hytoshi, Yoshi said, "You seem like you're looking for something. Whay're ya lookin for?"  

Trowa The Fearless

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:51 pm
Kai paid the man at the cash register. He then went to a nearby wooden table and sat on a stool. Kai poured himself some green tea into a cup and slowly drank it whilst deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:37 pm
Having diffused the situation, Heiko took her leave of the area. She began to whistle an old song that the seniors and older folks would know since it was popular when they were young. Her hands shoved in her pockets, she wandered the streets. It was one of those days where she really had nothing of great importance to do. She had already spent the morning at the Stone Memorial, having laid down her daily chrysanthemum for Gekkou Hayate.

It had been almost a year since Hayate had died or more or less seemed like it. The 23-year-old ANBU Captain still wore the silver and moonstone ring that Hayate had given her when they got engaged. She'd buried many things about Hayate but permanently letting go of her best friend and companion was something she was not capable of doing. Still though, only recently had she started to smile again.

The smell of peach buns made her stop and look around. The smell was almost heavenly and she immediately followed her nose to a stand that was selling them. Oh, how she longed for some of those doughy pastries with the red bean paste inside! Heiko checked her small purse and dug out several coins, placing them on the counter. She bought three buns, thanking the vendor.

She took a bite of the peach bun, nipping at the green paste that made up the leafs of the pastry. Hot, fresh, and tasty. The best kind too! The other two buns were wrapped in tissue paper and were in a small plastic bag looped around her wrist.

Raikage Arashi

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:33 pm
Trowa The Fearless
Yoshi turned to Yamata and said, "Just a violent outburst or something. However, now that an ANBU is here, I'm no longer needed." Yoshi went off in search of Hytoshi, with Yamata following.
------
------
When Yoshi and Yamata finally found Hytoshi, Yoshi said, "You seem like you're looking for something. Whay're ya lookin for?"
Hytoshi sees Yoshi. "Hey! Whats up? I was just looking for you and Shinji. By the way, did anything else happen while I was hospitalized?" Hytoshi asked glad to meet his friend once again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:50 pm
The real Yamata was standing behind the ANBU captain, waiting to buy some peach buns. When she moved aside, he bought four and started to eat one of the buns. After downing the bun in record time, Yamata walked up to the ANBU captain and said, "Those were some good peach buns, don't you think, ma'am?"
------
{(Over to Yoshi)}
------
"Nothing much," Yoshi replied. "I got news that my brother, Yamata, the one the demon took over, was doing okay. Today, he has been released from the hospital." He indicated Yamata. Nobody seemed to realize that the real Yamata was with the ANBU captain.  

Trowa The Fearless

Raikage Arashi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:08 pm
"Hai!" she agreed," It's been some time since I've tasted such delicious pastries!"

Heiko finished the one she was eating and took another one out of the bag. She peeled the waxy tissue paper off, crumpled it up, and tossed it into a trashcan without looking. Taking a bite into the bun, she grinned. The second bun was always the best. It had time to cool to the right temperature. The third one was usually coldest.

"Do I know you?" Heiko asked, after she had swallowed the bite.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:19 pm
((to Trowa the fearless: what are u talking about, 'the real Yamata', when did the fake show up?))  

liz_bliz_inc

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:07 pm
"Wow. That sounds kinda serious." Hytoshi says.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:05 pm
((cmon guys ! post!))  

m00nPanda

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:11 pm
(( I'm like waiting for Shinji to finish the fight wit me. Thats why there is a crowd, they are watching us fight. Then we have the ANBU breaking up the crowd. It's as if no one is paying attention to what is going on.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:37 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
(( I'm like waiting for Shinji to finish the fight wit me. Thats why there is a crowd, they are watching us fight. Then we have the ANBU breaking up the crowd. It's as if no one is paying attention to what is going on.))
((Heheh... ninja )) Shinji quicky threw a palm the left side of the boy's chest, an attempt to distract him so he could grab his other glove...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:49 pm
Sabu watched Shinji's fight, ready to step in if it got too rough.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games