Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Random Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:26 pm
toshi168
Are you sure? You had a song where a dude was lip synching to C is for Cookie, by cookie monster. as in cookie monster from sesame street. you make me looks sane, which scares me.

Then you never want to hear about my dreams. They aren't ideas, I just have the most f***ed up dreams ever. If there was a contest for weird dreams, I would win hands down, then the judges and other viewers of my testimonial would need therapy it is so weird/messed-up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:17 am
I'm all alone! there's no one here bessiiiide meee.  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:42 am
DraconisMaster

That's because your at a computer. If you were in a Computer lab, now that would be different. One of the mods got best of show at Jacon. His anim music video user name is Kwasek. The video is cool, even if it's a bit hard to watch 2 screens at once  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:15 am
toshi168
DraconisMaster

That's because your at a computer. If you were in a Computer lab, now that would be different. One of the mods got best of show at Jacon. His anim music video user name is Kwasek. The video is cool, even if it's a bit hard to watch 2 screens at once

Well it's sunday, I doubt any are open.
Why was it on two screens?  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:26 am
Not 2 seperate screens. It's like watching a music video using the DS's 2 screens. just watch it for your self here
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=70191
You sorta have to have be a member of Animemusicvideos.com to download though  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:47 am
toshi168
Not 2 seperate screens. It's like watching a music video using the DS's 2 screens. just watch it for your self here
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=70191
You sorta have to have be a member of Animemusicvideos.com to download though

I am a member!  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:18 pm
ok,did you watch it?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:47 am
toshi168
ok,did you watch it?

Not yet, I was away from my home computer for most of the day.  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:30 am
well it's pretty good. At least you didn't have to watch the April fools version of the AMV. That was messed up too say the least  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:31 pm
Zahmira
[Harvester] [Of] [Sorrow]
Zahmira
[Harvester] [Of] [Sorrow]
I just viewed your "C is for cookie" video.
Did it cause internal bleeding, or are you ok?

I'm ok. I heart it. I added it to my collection. I'll leave an opinion tomorrow. I have a question, though. I just finished my AMV for the AMV contest at Fanimecon, but I want to show it at AMV.org, would it be ok or against the rules for me to show it before the AMV contest ? It doesn't say anything about it in the rules, but I just got this feeling about it. What do you think ?
I don't think there is any problem with it. I'm not uploading mine until after it's shown at Anime North in May, but if there is no rule against it, you wouldn't be disqualitfied or anything.

Glad you liked the video smile

Thanks for the advice, but I'm just going to wait until after the convention to premire the video. I'll be able to leave an opinion tomorrow.  

The Eternal

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:50 pm
Sorry for my absence. I'm currently experiencing exam burn-out and need a few days to recooperate away from my computer.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:21 pm
Ok. I'm gonna be burned out next week. CST's are this week and they are so god damned boring! My brain stops functioning about halfway through them, so It totally messes me up for about a week  

Firamax

The Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:43 pm
Zahmira
So, what other guilds are people in?

I'm in quite a bit. I'm in the Horror Movie Lovers Guild, A.G.E. - The Golden GD, Metallica Fan Club, Transformers Guild, and PSP Central to name a few.

I also own and run the Grand Theft Auto Guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:48 am
Zahmira
Sorry for my absence. I'm currently experiencing exam burn-out and need a few days to recooperate away from my computer.

That's okay. I might not be here much either as I have to write a paper for English, Start research for Social Studies and I have three assignments for math due in the next week and th final exam for Math on next thursday.
(Not as bad as college but High school can kill you when you are in College math)  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:13 pm
DraconisMaster
[
That's okay. I might not be here much either as I have to write a paper for English, Start research for Social Studies and I have three assignments for math due in the next week and th final exam for Math on next thursday.
(Not as bad as college but High school can kill you when you are in College math)

I know the feeling. I'm in college geometry (supposedly) and the same with chemistry. My Chem teacher teaches at the city college, so we get the same spiele. 2 tests down two to go  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff