Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a freak? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~Beautiful Tyrant~]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:19 pm
I have.

Usually it's because of my non 'normal' habits. Like actually reading the newspaper for news or listening to classical music.

rolleyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:48 pm
Yes, I've been called a "Freak" many times.But really I think I'm normal with my friends.The people who are calling me a "Freak" are acually the ones who are the "Freaks" rofl

Vivi.The.Pimp.

C3NTRIC

Wicked Darling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:16 pm
yeah xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:37 pm
witchangel1
I've never been called a freak. But if I was I'd take it as a compliment even if they ment it to be hurtful. (That would weird a few people out).

I have and I take it as a compliment. it does weird them out. oh and said I looked lilke a seirel killer. That was fun.  

HellMary

The Door to Death

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:23 pm
both,I consider it a compliment,because it's aesome freaking people out. evil twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:19 am
MerrickTheDarkOne
Yeah I get from family, kids at school, even friends sometimes when I start getting alll psyco-crazy-b***h-on-energydrink on thier asses. ^_^;; I'm used to it and i'll be the first to admit that when compatre to mainstream. I'm one of the wierdest mutha ******** in this goddamn small town.

Exactly biggrin  

FenderSkaface

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:15 pm
yeah it kinda stopped though because people in my area are eigther just as freaky or they just got used to it
toronto isnt that mean when it comes to people dressed weird seeing as theres a rave every night practically and concerts going on and the people here are quite quirky themselves  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:17 pm
yes. people at school, random everyday street people, and my parents....  

Henneth Annun
Captain

pain of lust

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 pm
i been call a freak by my mom and dad befor and alot of people at school call me a freak .THE Paster call me a freak just because i am goth dont mean that i am a freak!!!!!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 pm
Honestly.... I've been called a "freak" so many times I can't count.... the other day, I was walking down the street in normal attire and someone leaned out the car window and yelled "freak!". So yeah..... it was some dumb middle school kid.  

Angel of the End

Kahroo

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:18 am
Angel Bruja
I've never been called a freak. But if I was I'd take it as a compliment even if they ment it to be hurtful. (That would weird a few people out).

Yhea that's what I do all the time when someone calls me a freak. I say "thanks" Then I just walk away.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:01 pm
someone calling you a freak can mean a variety of several things. but when someone ses it to me i take it as a complete compliment. its not bad to stand out. its cool. you got total rights to have what ever type of life you want. i would know. if anyone can define normal . post a reply. but i say that . doing the same thing every day, every frikin min of your life is what a BOREING PERSON would do. .so mixing it up is better. and it getss all eyes on YOU. some people even find it SEXY! live your life ! its your choice!
dont let other people juge you! heart heart  

i draw anime xoxo

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:36 pm
xX x0mbie Xx
yeah it kinda stopped though because people in my area are eigther just as freaky or they just got used to it
toronto isnt that mean when it comes to people dressed weird seeing as theres a rave every night practically and concerts going on and the people here are quite quirky themselves

Doesn't surprise me. Although London is the city that predominantly started goth, it's often been cited the Toronto is the goth capital of the world, featuring the largest number of goths (per capita) of any city in the world right now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:55 am
Yep. That's cause I'm very aloof and emotionless... idk.  

sugarcoatedlies

ii-See-Stars-x

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:24 am
hah I HAVE! like millions of billions of times.... no joke. they call me an emo freak.... i honestly dont give a crap for ppl like that. it's mainly because of the music i listen to. they think MCR is "satan's music" and they think Gerard Way worships the devil, therefore im a "freak"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff