Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Pain In the a** things about being a GOTH..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:59 pm
The two that get on my nerves...

"Do you like the way you look?"

"Do you worship satan?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:06 pm
yeah loads of people in my class they ask:-
"so how many people have you killed?"
"do you worship Satan?"
"why do you wear black?"
"do you like the colour black?"
"what's it like to be a goth?"

and i answer everything with:-
"do you want to be neutered with a rusty spoon? No i don't think you do so shut the hell up. If you really want to know, become a goth and see what it is like"

They shut up after that.  

SukieCookie

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:54 pm
Having to dress different for work. Although I don't that much because we don't exactly have a dress code where I work. I do dress different though, out of concern for comfort. It's a factory job where you're on your feet all day, so combat boots..not such a good idea.

I'd also imagine it'd be a pain in the a** to remove all your jewelry and s**t going through the airport. I've never been on a plane so I wouldn't know. Going through a metal detector with a lotta piercings would suck too, I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:54 pm
Frankly #6 is the only one I have experienced. I don't buy 'goth clothes' since I feel that kinda defeats the point, I'm not too concerned with keeping my clothes pitch black, yeah..  

Ndoki

xXfracturedXFairytaleXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:26 pm
chainz_the_crazy_clown
+L0v33ss+
1) The people that walk up and touch you and/or harass you on some dare. Then after you ignore they're lame advances of "hey you. Goth girl." they run back to their friends like they've completed some major feat. "Holy crap, I annoyed a goth and I wasn't killed by a demon she summoned! I'm invincible!"

This is my biggest thing. People seem to think that because you dress differently, that you can treat them like less of a person.

I have that happen all the time, and finale I got feed up with it, okay this guy was once one of my friends till I started dressing goth and stopped football and track, started spending more time with my girlfriend, and my art, so this guy totally becomes a jerk about it, okay and starts hitting on my girlfriend trying to get her to sleep with him, grabbing her a**, doing stuff like that, now I'm not really the type that you can piss off that easy, in fact I would rather, just walk away from something than fight about it, and but there was a few times during school that I nearly ripped the guys head off... If it was not for Anna, my girlfriend and her friends I would have, Okay now that you have a little back ground on the why I'll tell You what I did, I was at the mall, with my girlfriend, and we just got out of Hottopic and had decided to go see a movie, and well this guy comes up and puts his arm around my girlfriend yells back to his friend " Hi, messing with a hot goth chick...." than he starts asking her to have sex with him and this is pissing me off, I mean im wanting to rip his eyes out just for looking at her and take his hands off for touching her, and beat his skull in to the floor just for messing with my girlfriend.... she looks so uncomfortable well that is a given, and obeosly I'm pissed hell I'm so pissed that, I start bleeding in the palm of my hand for digging my nails into it, Like I said I really DON'T like to fight I really don't, but noone has the right to do that, he starts walking back to his friends telling to them " Oh I told you he would not do anything he's a ******** panzy all Goths are, Well he found out how much of a panzy I was whin I walked up behind him kicked his right leg out from under him. he fell for words on to his face, and I walk over, and place one knee in the middle of his back as I keel down and than pined his face to the found with my bloody hand, I look at him and go " You are a ******** a*****e, you where once my friend, we did football and tack together, we were friends than the second I start dressing different because I like the cloths, and the music and every thing else about the modern Goth culture except the stereotypes, and You turn on me... What the hell is your deal? And not only do you turn on me you ******** start messing with my girlfriend, why the hell did I even bother being friends with a** holes like you? You think Goths are freaks something to amuse your ******** self with? Well, you know you guys think we are these dark creatures, No you are, your the ones who ******** with people because you think your so much better than them, well your not your scum."
He did not say anything, and of corse now people are gathering around to see what is going on, than this cop starts to come thought the crowd, Anna grabs me and drags me in to the crowd as the cop gets to the middle,
She looks at me and goes" Chainz you could have gotten your self arrested, I'm not worth you spending time in jail, of cores I?m vary flattered," I give her a kiss than look at the middle as the crowd is disappearing, Eric is getting up off the ground, the cop is asking if any one seen what happened no ones says any thing not even Eric, and he just walks back to his friends, with his tail between his legs, needles to say he had not messed with me or anna and i think he will think twice before doing it again...
This is a 100% true story... concittering it just happened last weekend...

Wow. I just read the whole thing. If I was there I would have helped you.
There's a lot of people in my school that have tried that. But in different situations.
well basically the Tripp clothes cost too much and i dont get to order them online. I hate it when people mess with you just to see what you would say. People asking why would i dress like that. I hate it when people ask you stupid a** questions like why would you become goth, do you worship Satan, if your goth do you do witchcraft(my friend does witchcraft, I've read about it but never tried.) Basically they think im a weirdo who should be avoided. Even the teachers look at me weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:30 pm
chainz_the_crazy_clown
This is a list of things that are a pain in the a**...

1. Everyone thinking you worship satin.
2. The price of Tripp clothing...
3. The price of gothic things in general
4. KEEPING YOUR GOD DAMN BLACK CLOTHS BLACK
5. The weird numb arm felling you get when you put ALL 11 armbands back on your right arm, damn blood circulation....
6. The damn stereotypes
7. Your parents bitching at you, and trying to change how you look so it makes them look good...
8. The time it takes to GET ALL OF THOUGHTS CHAINS ON AND OFF, DAMN,
9. People stepping on your pants
10.The anti- depressant every wants to give us.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Post your thoughts what are the biggist pains in the a** you see.... I just thought this would be funny....

1. thing is, my fiends know im a witch, so I get more "BURN THE WITCH!!!!!" and the whole *circling me chanting "witch.... witch... witch..." then satan-worshipper. XD

2. I bought my first pair of Tripp pands for $49. I was like, "WTF???" but i want more biggrin

3. havent gone back to hot topic, so i wouldnt know XD

4. my clothes havent faded yet. and i wear them all the time. 8D

5. lol I dont wear them XD

6. I havent experienced that yet. And so far, i would have to say i wouldnt care.

7.my parents dont b***h. When i brought the pants home, they laughed XD

8. yes, the jewelery is annoying. But i would never go ANYWHERE without my beloved pentacle.. biggrin

9. No ones done that so far...

10. nor that. >.>

Grave Revelations

AverageTyrant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:39 pm
1. Sitting down with chains on your pants.
2. People tugging on the straps on your pants.
3. The stares
4. The price. There needs to be a Tripps for poor people
5. People asking if I want to be white
[There aren't a whole bunch of black goths are there?]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:40 pm
When one of those people come to the door to sell a bible and they look at you and start trying to lecture you about god. That is some annoying s**t!  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

RobynCorynne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:50 pm
chainz_the_crazy_clown
This is a list of things that are a pain in the a**...

1. Everyone thinking you worship satin.
2. The price of Tripp clothing...
3. The price of gothic things in general
4. KEEPING YOUR GOD DAMN BLACK CLOTHS BLACK
5. The weird numb arm felling you get when you put ALL 11 armbands back on your right arm, damn blood circulation....
6. The damn stereotypes
7. Your parents bitching at you, and trying to change how you look so it makes them look good...
8. The time it takes to GET ALL OF THOUGHTS CHAINS ON AND OFF, DAMN,
9. People stepping on your pants
10.The anti- depressant every wants to give us.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Post your thoughts what are the biggist pains in the a** you see.... I just thought this would be funny....

1) Satin is a fabric.... I think you meant Satan
2)So don't buy Tripps
3) Or get a job
4) get the detergent that i tihnk it's "All" makes thats special for black clothes (which you could get if you had a job)
5) So... don't put so many bracelets on 1 arm. and... well 12 is not that many
my best friend weirds 1t least 100
at all times
6) yeah, not much you can do about that.
7) Tell them to ******** off and die. They'll stop.
cool dont take them off.... or don'w out them on...
9) Don't buy your pants 300 sizes to big
10) Don't look/act so depressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:21 pm
Just want someone in person to understand. I have ONE goth friend. The only problem really is that he's a writer and I'm a drawing kinda person. So we only really have music. He's still an awsome person and my oldest friend. blaugh heart His name is Carl 3nodding heart  

Akasha_wp

An Angels Bloody Past

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:25 am
I agree, but the last is truly my biggest problem... I am none as the crazy talk to me I will eat your heart out chick at school. People are always afraid to talk to me or even look at me, but one day I am reading a book during lunch outside under an unbralla (american way sp?) and some ******** preppy chick (yes she had ******** like every guy in school) comes over with her boyfriend (Mr Star foot ball capitan) then walk up she is scared, he looks like he is about to wet him self. I look up, they say happy brithday and toss me a bottle of antideppresion pills. I read the bottle and got up, I walked over to the male and opened the bottle took like half the bottle in my mouth (spilling other half on floor) and then I started walking towards them again, they back up slowly and in the end I just spit all the pills back at him, when I frenched him. No one! I repeat No one has ever tired it again...but hell was it funny...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:18 am
I know exactly what you mean; I'm a black goth as well and people keep thinking that I'm wannabe white. I just wanna kill them. But I can't. And my school(s) don't do anything about it.

AnimeTemptress
3. The stares

Nazo no Kanjojin

xPhyxsiusx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:47 am
1. The stares (mostly from guys who are NOT my bf...)
2. My mother complaining about my look
3. People asking me why I dress like I do
4. People telling me I could look MORE dramatic sweatdrop
5. Questions from stupid people...

When people ask me who I've killed, I just look at them for a minute, then say, "Well, nobody yet, but I think I just saw my first victim. Better keep my eye on them." Then when they realize I keep staring at them, they run away pretty fast. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:48 am
1. When gangster try so hard to get into fights with you and then they say " Oh we can win this one" well think again until I pull out my knife.. thats when they run. rofl
2. When people start thowing s**t at you.
3. When people ask you all those stupid questions like " Do you worship satan?" I like to play stupid with them.=B
4.When people call you " Emo" when your "Goth" its just so retarded. dramallama
Hmm... thats all I can think of right now. O_o

Vivi.The.Pimp.

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:24 pm
AnimeTemptress
3. The stares

there are plenty of black goth kids
i can name 6
Dennis, sam, jaye, tiffanee, juciy, cathy and Joe
and those are the kids i was just haning out with this weekend, go tell them bumhicks to go ******** themselfs for playing into racial sterotypes  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff