Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:01 pm
applz
She walks over to the deer and asks "Can I have this part?", pointing to the neck and shoulderblades.

sure i dont have a problem with it, dig in, i figured u'd be hungry  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:07 pm
Almirrah was glad that Dark actually thought about her. She sensed the deer's neck for a thick vein. After finding one, she bit at it, draining out the fresh blood.

After a while, she became full and refused to eat much more. "You can have the rest, I don't feast on the flesh... just some of the blood. She decided to tell Dark the truth, "I'm a vampire..." she said, examining Dark's reaction. "I hope you don't mind".

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:10 pm
applz
Almirrah was glad that Dark actually thought about her. She sensed the deer's neck for a thick vein. After finding one, she bit at it, draining out the fresh blood.

After a while, she became full and refused to eat much more. "You can have the rest, I don't feast on the flesh... just some of the blood. She decided to tell Dark the truth, "I'm a vampire..." she said, examining Dark's reaction. "I hope you don't mind".

doesnt phase me in the least" dark was able to say between mouth fulls of deer flesh

"more for me, so" dark swallows a piece of the deer "wheres this Lur wolf u were talking about? do u have any clue.......wait, i smell other wolves"

dark jumped to her paws a peered around the waterfall and sure enough there were 3 wolves, well 2 wolves and a half wolf half girl, the half wolf girl was petting another wolf  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:12 pm
Lur awoke to the sound of Aubrianna's voice. He stood up and looked at her. "Oh, we were just hanging around. I've never met a shape-shifter ((sorry i forgot the other word for it)) before." he said. Then he remembered what Black had said. "Are you like her too?" he asked Aubrianna, wondering if she can change into a human form.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:14 pm
"What do you see, Dark?" Almirrah asked, not able to peek behind the waterfall or smell the scent of ther wolves becaus eher muzzle was covered in blood. Several rays of light peeked from the waterfall and Almirrah winced as the sunlight burned her front paw.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:15 pm
Dark had heard tthe name Lur and she turnned to almirrah

"hey, is THAT him?"

with all of he excitment, dark's back started growing 2 small little bumps(u can guess what they are)

Dark felt the tingling sensation and put a paw on her back

"oh now" she whispered knowing that she must have not full satisfied her demon side during the hunt of the deer  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:17 pm
Lur's left ear turned to the waterfall. He heard aand odd sound, as if someone had just exited it. He looked towards it and sure enough, another wolf was watchign him form behind the water. Lur had that feeling again that he was being surrounded.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:20 pm
"Dark? Is something bothering you?" Almirrah asked, not knowing that the two bumps were becoming wings of the demons. She then realized what was happeneing. "If you really have to, you can attack me, Dark. I am a vampire after all and I am mainly harmed by holy symbols, sunlight, and stakes" she said with a shiver as she thought over all her weaknesess.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:21 pm
(its cool if u look at my profile, my human form has wings)

"almirrah, i would just stand back a little bit, b/c i can somewat control my demon side but not totally"

when dark finished her statement, her body filled with pain as her eyes glowed a purple color and giant black wings sprouted from her back, a demonic energy(purple looking gas) was flowing all around her body  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:23 pm
applz
"Dark? Is something bothering you?" Almirrah asked, not knowing that the two bumps were becoming wings of the demons. She then realized what was happeneing. "If you really have to, you can attack me, Dark. I am a vampire after all and I am mainly harmed by holy symbols, sunlight, and stakes" she said with a shiver as she thought over all her weaknesess.

in an oddly demonic voice, dark said
"dont worry, i wont attack you, just let me vent this energy for a few minutes"  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:24 pm
Almirrah lowered her body behind a cave rock, and lowered her ears as well so she can keep out of sight. She waited to see what would happen. If Dark would exit the cave, then Almirrah would have to take a risk to distracts her so she wouldn't harm the others. She was also pretty sure that Lur was out there too. (She recognized his voice).

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:29 pm
(i g2g last post)

The energy was slowly becomeing to much for dark to handle, so she dashed out of the cave telling almirrah she would return later and she took off into the air on her giant black wings

(we'll continue 2morow)
-ill be on around 1:45-  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:32 pm
((i'll be in school tomorrow, that's the problem. but until next time...))

Almirrah looked up, hoping that Dark wouldn't harm any of teh wolves outside. She then realized how fast Dark was in her demon form. Even if she did jump to distract her, she would have simply landed on the floor, watching Dark escape into the sky. "Oh I hope she'll be okay..." she said aloud.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:01 pm
applz
Lur awoke to the sound of Aubrianna's voice. He stood up and looked at her. "Oh, we were just hanging around. I've never met a shape-shifter ((sorry i forgot the other word for it)) before." he said. Then he remembered what Black had said. "Are you like her too?" he asked Aubrianna, wondering if she can change into a human form.
yes I can do that.....so can my mate and my pups..though they havent tried yet...  

Aubrianna

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:40 am
* Mind if I join you here Shadow? I mean if you have nothing better to do. I would love some company. I love gazing at the moon and stars. The sky is a beautiful site at night.*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games