Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you hate from Naruto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

metalacid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:42 pm
rock lee and guy are just so dam gay i hate their guts expiecly when guy does his stupid thumb and smile thing a ma bob. Spoiler I wish lee would have died from the operasion so that guy would kill himself too but sadly he didnt why did tsunada have to raise the percentage why couldnt she lower it. end spoiler.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:43 pm
*sorry for any thinkg seplt wrong i am a horiable speller it runs in the family.*  

metalacid

Cim26

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:37 am
Sakura and Ino share the same uselessness and annoying trait. I dont like how Sasuke acts like he's all cool, even though he has all that pain he doesnt realize that Naruto and Kakashi have been through it as well. He needs to deal with it, and not go all evil seal on em. He wont allow people to help kill his brother, but he'll allow himself to kill his brother with a power that isnt even his. That makes no sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:42 pm
Tayuya. She acts all cool and stuff with her fluteyness.

*manga spoilers maybe?*

and then she gets killed by a giant ferret/weasel in one shot even though she had no previous battle injuries.

Sakura and Ino are pretty useless too  

FreezeFlame

Crazy_88s

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:30 pm
|_Amari_
I hate how sakura is useless.
i agree...i also hate ino too though  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:00 am
i don't like Sakura much cause like most people say she is useless but i really in general love all the characters but Sakura is kind of the exception  

Pinnellelopie

Vyedr Zeh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:15 pm
.::Konohamaru...just annoying! stressed ::.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:13 pm
If I had to hate someone, Sasuke. He just turns around and betrays his friends! ...if that's a spoiler I apoligize... But I can understand his motivation for it, at least he didn't kill Naruto though...  

LuckyUntilLost

LuckyUntilLost

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:18 pm
If I had to hate someone, Sasuke. He just turns around and betrays his friends! ...if that's a spoiler I apoligize... But I can understand his motivation for it, at least he didn't kill Naruto though...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:58 pm
i hate sakura an ino-pig  

NinjaPanda120

Seiryoku7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:20 am
I hate the no name ninjas that come in and get their asses kicked........... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:07 pm
Orrochimaru,(I hate that ugly a** guy,i hope they kill him)
and hmm.. Uchiha Itachi(Damn b*****d,ill kill him on the spot!)  

SQEEEE GURL

Cim26

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:17 pm
Sakura rather bugs me...she isnt particularly skillful, she's too boy crazy, and she's really rotten to Naruto.

My Favorites:
Looks: Kakashi
Skill: Kakashi
Personality: Kakashi

Need I say More?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:24 pm
Rock Lee bugged the bajeezus out of me at first, but now he's not so bad. I can't stand looking at him though... those eyes are horrible.

And I could do without Sakura, only because she really doesn't do much. But I certainly don't hate her.

I CANNOT stand Itachi's friend... the Water ninja. I can't remember his name at the moment, but yeah. He is ugly and annoying.

moonscout

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:45 pm
Dear bob I hate Sasuke, the little twit. And I hate Itachi. Basically, I hate all Uchiha in general.

Buuut... They do make good Uchihacest ^.^

And I hate Sakura. She annoys me so bad. Let's throw her into a pit of boiling water and watch her skin melt *cackles*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff