Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:32 am
Zrana
Alucard Unlimited
claZa
But I remember in the anime, just before the whole Gaara(Shuukaku) vs. Gamabunta, Sasuke said that he "Didn't want to lose his loved/close ones again". So he DOES have some emotional attachment, but the guy just have too much pride to show it neutral
Sasuke is emo. And I once again reiterate that the Naruto anime sucks.

That's your opeinion.

I personally like some (not all) of the changes the Anime did to the manga. Not plot changes, but more the presentation of things. Like the Gaara/Shuukaku arc. I really like how it split up the flash back, the fight, and the fight with Orochimaru and the 3rd Hokage. It kept the pace of the series moving without killing us in flashback or forgetting about the 3rd dying back in the hidden Leaf village, thus more so enforcing that the fights are going on AT THE SAME TIME and not one and then the other.

And it was a cure and amusing addition to the anime to have Naruto try and stay on teh back of the giant frog for a day, instead of going straight to Naruto passing off and falling once they escape the crevace.
I'll admit that the anime has some good qualities, however when they lengthen and change a fight scene that should last like 5 minutes max to 20 minutes then I get pissed. Especially since 15 of that 20 minutes is everyone making strange faces and hacing there eyes twitch. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:04 pm
Alucard Unlimited
Zrana
Alucard Unlimited
claZa
But I remember in the anime, just before the whole Gaara(Shuukaku) vs. Gamabunta, Sasuke said that he "Didn't want to lose his loved/close ones again". So he DOES have some emotional attachment, but the guy just have too much pride to show it neutral
Sasuke is emo. And I once again reiterate that the Naruto anime sucks.

That's your opeinion.

I personally like some (not all) of the changes the Anime did to the manga. Not plot changes, but more the presentation of things. Like the Gaara/Shuukaku arc. I really like how it split up the flash back, the fight, and the fight with Orochimaru and the 3rd Hokage. It kept the pace of the series moving without killing us in flashback or forgetting about the 3rd dying back in the hidden Leaf village, thus more so enforcing that the fights are going on AT THE SAME TIME and not one and then the other.

And it was a cure and amusing addition to the anime to have Naruto try and stay on teh back of the giant frog for a day, instead of going straight to Naruto passing off and falling once they escape the crevace.
I'll admit that the anime has some good qualities, however when they lengthen and change a fight scene that should last like 5 minutes max to 20 minutes then I get pissed. Especially since 15 of that 20 minutes is everyone making strange faces and hacing there eyes twitch. >.>

They kinda have too. If they don't throw in any filler episodes, the show will catch up to the manga... and that'll be a horrible thing. Shows that don't stick to the original material have a tendency to get really crappy really fast.  

Furyion

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:10 pm
REAL crappy.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:03 pm
Well, I lost some Naruto's anime, but I do read the manga. Chapt 230, anyone already read it? xd

Still Sasuke and Naruto fight each other, when in Sasuke's last attack, from NAruto's body came up RED CHAKRA w/ Kyuubi's sharp.
Oh gosh, my English is so bad, too much using Japanese, I guess crying  

Lafress

Nightambre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:57 pm
Lafress
Well, I lost some Naruto's anime, but I do read the manga. Chapt 230, anyone already read it? xd

I have, actually. I'm kind of hoping things will start wrapping up soon, personally.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:27 pm
Lafress

Still Sasuke and Naruto fight each other, when in Sasuke's last attack, from NAruto's body came up RED CHAKRA w/ Kyuubi's sharp.

Didn't you just join the Full Metal Alchemist guild too?

I guessed from your English skills that it wasn't your first language. Saw your DeviantArt page, and sure enough your aren't a native English speaker! xd Welcome to the guild..

EEK! I was off topic! SORRY.

When does the next chapter of manga come out? soon, right?  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:37 pm
Full metal Alchemist is hardass.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:49 pm
Zrana
Lafress

I guessed from your English skills that it wasn't your first language. Saw your DeviantArt page, and sure enough your aren't a native English speaker! xd Welcome to the guild..

Probaby Friday. Narutofan.com tends to release the raw on Friday, then the Inane translations usually show up within a day.  

Nightambre

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:50 pm
Nightambre
Zrana

thanks. I've always been nearly a week behind or more with Naruto manga releases.

Damn I love highspeed internet *had it for about a month now*

Probaby Friday. Narutofan.com tends to release the raw on Friday, then the Inane translations usually show up within a day.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:53 pm
Nightambre
Zrana
Lafress

neutral I don't think it should be out before the Japan release which is monday morning for me...  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Nightambre

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:56 pm
Alucard Unlimited
Nightambre
Zrana
Lafress

neutral I don't think it should be out before the Japan release which is monday morning for me...

Well, I think they have to get the raws from somewhere. I'm pretty sure it's after they're released in Japan, so...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:57 pm
....so then I should be getting naruto on saturday...  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Nightambre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:13 am
I guess. I just get mine from narutofan. Mmm, scanlations  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:35 am
Meh well I'll check tommorow and saturday.  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Nooblet203

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:22 pm
ive watch to 109 blaugh its so cool  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games