Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themightyjello

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:16 am
Penden
Especially considering that only ONE person has ever guessed my mule. And wasn't that you? wink Maybe it wasn't.

I dunno. xp

...though I know my mule has fanboys. ::snickercough::

Apparently some people like me better in femme-bot mode. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:53 pm
themightyjello
Penden
Especially considering that only ONE person has ever guessed my mule. And wasn't that you? wink Maybe it wasn't.

I dunno. xp

...though I know my mule has fanboys. ::snickercough::

Apparently some people like me better in femme-bot mode. xp

Ah, then it wasn't you, I don't think. Whatever!  

MrsMica
Crew

Galexia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:42 am
scream Someone post here!

Yeah, xd so its late at night (weerrrlll, not that late really, late enough), and I'm sick... in both a physical sense and a mental sense. I'm sick in my tummy, coz of a virus, and scream I'm sick of all the stupid-heads in random general discussion!

... stare

So I came here where it's nice and safe to post, free of idiocy. If someone is there... what's the bet you ain't? come talk to me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:42 am
You poor thing!
*waves from a different time zone*  

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

Galexia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:06 am
Oh! woo! Action! I didn't think anyone would be on at this time of night... (or is it day?), or I would have paid more attention.

Hello... I'm so hungry! I'm not allowed to eat until my tummy bug goes away, and I can't sleep.

Still, can't complain. Just finished my last assignment!!!
For the year!!! Woo hoo!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:23 am
Eh, It's past midneight, I haven't selpt in days.. <-- as you can see. I'm going to crawl under a rock and die for a few hours.

Poke me if you want me, but if you use a stick I'll wallop you with it (and then kiss you better likely as not, I'm a softie whee ).

P.s., Much love to Penden heart , just because of my last Canten post, which is a massive sucker. sorry.  

Galexia

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:45 pm
Galexia

P.s., Much love to Penden heart , just because of my last Canten post, which is a massive sucker. sorry.

I sincerly doubt that. *patpat* you go get yourself all better!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:45 pm
sweatdrop So this is where Val got/used the survey-esque information thingie.

Oh yeah, um, hello! whee I'm Kairos, even though I changed my screenname to TOWG. sweatdrop Nice to meet you all.  

Kairos

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:54 am
The One Who Grins
sweatdrop So this is where Val got/used the survey-esque information thingie.

Oh yeah, um, hello! whee I'm Kairos, even though I changed my screenname to TOWG. sweatdrop Nice to meet you all.

AhHA. That explains a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:31 pm
Penden

Explains a lot of what?  

Kairos

inuki-ai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:26 am
Hi there! I'm Tera, and I'm really excited that I got accepted into here! I've been looking for places where I can roleplay with some great people on Gaia, and I think I've found it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:53 pm
Hey Tera! whee

._. I just realized that someone here has the same name as me. whee Wooooo!  

Kairos

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:46 am
The One Who Grins
Penden

Explains a lot of what?

Believe it or not, I actually remember you. xd By your older name. I dont remember much, granted, but...*inserts foot in mouth*

Tera is a nice name. Is that a pet name of something longer?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:11 am
Nope, it's my actuall name. smile I'm glad my mom decided to stick with something simple instead of a long complicated name.  

inuki-ai

Vulcent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:50 am
Well,I just wanted to say hello.My name is Vulcent, I have been great fan of RPG's for a long time, Fantasy wise I played the old basic D&D and AD&D 2nd ed., but I much prefered Sci-Fi role playing. I ran Star Wars on the old West End D6 style, and a few ROBOTECH games from paladium(sp). Currently, I would like to do some RPG with furries(fantasy or Sci-Fi. as I fell in love with Albedo) some super hero games, or More Sci-Fi games, especially the D20 version of Star Wars, or anime Mecha RPGing MEKTON Zeta or MEKTON 2(I have some great suppliments for both). If anyone can give me some ideas on where to find some good Mecha rpg's( no offense to Macross, but i'm a little tired of it as it has been a little overboard lately for me), or a good Fantasy rpg, please PM me.

smile
Vulcent  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games