Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God, no!!!! Not our beloved Bishie!!!
  KK: *smirks* "'t Is my Rp... I get to kill him as much times as I want. "
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:15 pm
(( xd ))

Marie rushed into the Kaiba hospital room, being to only one free to answer. The same nurse that had been forced to make the young Kaiba brother leave the room. She seriously considered going into teaching after this, this job was far too depressing.
"What's wrong?" Marie asked, going over over the instraments quickly. "Ok... good heart beat... oh, dear..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:49 am
Seto's eyes slowly opened again, though he still had no clue what was going on. Who were these people? Where was he? And... Who was he?
His eyes met the ones of a young lady who seemed to be a nurse, and slowly turned to the little girl... No wait, Boy, that was sitting next to the bed he was in. It kind of felt like the knowledge he was looking for was on the tip of his tongue but the harder he tried to reach it, the further it seemed to slip away.
He looked at all the machines at his left and realized they were connected to him! He was a patient in some hospital! He had no idea what was going on, though. "What's going on with me..?" he asked, completely confuzed. He seemed to be talking to his sheets.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:00 pm
Yep, gonna quit after this. Marie flashed the older Kaiba a reasuring smile, then turned slightly to Mokuba.
"Well... Mokuba-san, your brother is going to have sporatic (sp?) bouts of amnesia. It appears one of his tumors is affecting the memory section of his brain, so for a few moments at a time, he's going to be rather confused." Marie felt like she was twisting a knife into the younger Kaiba brother's chest.
"Would you like me to stay in the room with you, just in case?" Marie asked softly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:36 am
"Brother...?" Seto placed one hand on his temple, and stared straight at the female looking boy next to him. "Wait!" he looked up at the wall in front of him, and repeated the word that didn't get through right away. "Tumor!?"  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:00 pm

The nurse had been right, Mokuba face twisted as it was told to him. Memories were such precious things, one of the only things Seto had left to his name. But he had refused to cry, making sure he stayed brave. Looking back at the floor for a few moments in silence. Hearing Setos confused voice to the word "brother" hurt a lot. But he remained silent, he knew it wasn't Setos fault.

"Sure..it doesn't matter. I'd rather make sure he stays alright as long as possible." Mokuba replied coldly.

Turning to Seto as his voice seemed to rise at the thought of a tumor. It must be awful to be stuck somewhere that is unfamiliar to you. Also to learn there was a tumor loudged ino your brain. His eyes softened as he turned his attention to his brother. Refraining from taking his hand, feeling as if it would be to much of a shock for someone you didn't know to touch you. Moving his chair closer to the bed as he placed his hands upon the rail.

"Yeah. You have a tumor in your brain..from the cancer. I know its a little hard to hear, especially when you dont even know why you are here. The tumor is giving you slight memory loss. But it happened before, it should return soon. Dont worry..I'll be here, even if you dont reconize me." he explained.

His smile and tone was gentle, his eyes gleamed with love. This whole thing was hurting him more then he allowed to show on his face.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:15 pm
"Calm down, Mr. Kai- umm... Sir. Hopefully, the confusion will disapear soon." Marie really felt bad that she had to be the proverbial angel of death.  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:52 am
Seto looked from the boy to the nurse and back again.
He didn't know who the boy was a second ago and now he did know, he realized he didn't even know who he was himself!
"T-Tumor? Am I... Am I going to die?" he asked out loud, his eyes opened wide in shock.
He had this fase earlier, but back then he knew who he was and he was able to keep cool for his brother. Besides, the thought of 'no more stress' had calmed him down.
Now he had no clue what was going on, it was as if he heared it for the very first time. Helpless, that's what he felt. These people could be lying to him, and take anything he may have the moment he agreed with his faith.
He decided to test them, since there really wasn't anything else he could do. He didn't know how exactly, but he was hoping to be able to tell if these people were reliable by their reaction.
"I don't believe you..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:53 pm
Marie's hand flew to her mouth, she had to keep from becoming an emotional wreck.
"Well, I could show you the x-rays, sir, but I would have to ask your younger brother to leave the room. They're... well, unpleasent." Marie said softly.

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:11 pm

Mokuba was pained by his brothers reaction. Now he saw how Seto truely felt about dying. He had been trying to be strong for Mokuba, so he seemed alot more calm then he truely was. Guess it took loosing memories to see his brothers true feelings. But he understood, it was Setos second nature to make him feel more at ease. Seto never wanted to scare Mokuba or put him through any pain of any kind. He just wished Seto could trust him not to be a baby about all of this. But from him crying before, he could see why.

Mokubas gaze turned to the nurse, his eyes freezing over. The gaze turned more to a glare, one that one only tended to see from his older brother. But it seemed like with each passing minute, hiding your feelings and being stronger wasn't so tough. It got easier as time passed. He was not going to lave his brother for one single breath. There was no telling when Seto would leave him. Even visits to the bathroom were not an option. Only his brother mattered now, and he was going to stay by his side until the end.

"I'll be fine. I can handle what the X-Rays have to show. I'm not leaving my brother and you can't make me." he snapped.

His tone was cold, but his words pierced. He did not mean to sound rude, he sounded alot like his brother that time. It was not anger, just coldness. There was no emotion in his voice, any emotion he had was tucked away so no one could see. Though he had still yet to master his eyes, which seemed to be filled with pain. They begged to shed the tears that burned inside, but he refused his bodies request. He had to be strong, let his will power give him strength, and deny the pain that showed in the young boys eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:18 am
"How do I know you'll show me the right images, and not someone else's...?" Seto replied to the lady, suspicion in his eyes.
He was semi-trusting them now... Somehow, they seemed honest and upright. Plus the boy seemed to care about him a lot.
Just great. Just... Great. He was in a hospital in an unknown place, time and environment, and people claimed he was dying soon.
Wait... He did know the time. He wasn't looking on a watcch or clock or something, but somehow he knew exactly what time it was. That knowledge made him turn his head slightly, and stare at the white-ish wall in amazement. "Is it... 1.34PM...?" he asked, not sure where this random knowledge came from. Inmediatly after he asked, he wodered how the hell it mattered.

(I read somewhere that unconscious mind processes become better when the conscious ones are knocked out. Would be cool if he knew all these random pointless things. For a while.)  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:39 pm
"Um... actually, yes it is." Marie said softly, glancing at her watch. The younger Kaiba had sounded so much like his older brother, it was almost scary.
"I would show you the right x-rays, sir, and I wouldn't kick you out, Mokuba-san. What I said was, well, sort of automatic. I apoligize." Marie walked over to the phone and called the central desk on this floor.
"Annie? Can you send me Kaiba Seto's x-rays?... Yes, I'm sure... ok, see you in a moment."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:57 am
After the nurse had put down the phone again, Seto's eyes focussed on it in a whole new way.
It was as if something was pouring all his memories back into him, making him see them and almost feel them as if it was the first time.
After almost two full seconds his gaze became more normal and he was aware of everything again.

His gaze went over to Mokuba. "I hope I didn't scare you there..." His voice pretty much indicated he really couldn't help it, but he felt he had to apologize anyway. For him, everything was going to be over soon but for Mokuba it wasn't. He didn't want to leave Mokuba thinking he didn't have a proper goodbye or something.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:01 pm
Marie felt a cold kind of relief when Seto seemed to remember again.
"Would you still like to see the x-rays, Mr. Kaiba?" Marie felt the need to ask. The things looked like something out of a horror movie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:37 am
Seto slowly nodded, and looked at Mokuba. He wished things weren't the way they were so he could do everything over again and things would be better.
(Ne, sorry for the shortness!!!)  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:38 am
Annie, a young nurse (even younger than Marie) scurried into the room, handed Marie the x-rays, shot the Kaiba's a nervous glance, and scampered away.
"Ah, don't mind Annie... she gets kind of nervous when she handles cases like this."Oh yeah, and I'm not nervous as hell!
Marie walked over the the wall lights, turned them on, and placed the x-rays on them. She started pointing things out to keep from panicing.
"As you can see, this is where the bullet hit, and was removed successfully. These are..." Marie's voice broke. It looked like a kid had taken a sponge to the x-rays, it was so full of cancer. "-these are the cancerous growths." Marie finished softly. The brain had a few, the body was full of them.
"These here-"Marie pointed to a grouping in the brian and brian stem "-Are the cause for your sporatic amnesia, Mr. Kaiba."

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff