Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How long are you planning to be goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavrikios1

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:12 pm
I'm just gonna keep being me, when you stop being yourself, you start living a lie, and I would hate to have that happen to me. usually it motivates those around you to be themselves and usually are happier that way. thats my opinion anyways.

I say you'll do what you think is right when the time comes 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:03 am
I plan on being goth for the rest of my life, and maybe I'll marry a goth boy one day and raise little goth children. :3  

Alice_K8

lest_redemtion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:14 am
i plan on being a goth for as long as i can. you cannot say you will be a goth for the rest of your life because we realy dont know what will happen. it's life, one day you are a teenage goth living in your parents or gaurdians house, the next you are moving out, getting a job, and running your own life. one thing that i learned is never plan your life out. just go with it, or you wont get out alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:26 pm
I'm gonna try to be a goth for the rest of my life but if something happens like getting a job, making a family and stuff like that I might have to change a little but I hope I don't have to.  

melancholymolly

Suicide Lollies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:34 pm
User Image remember that day in paris..

I don't think I'll ever not be goth but I think as I mature, I'll tone down the way I dress and dress accordingly to my age. I don't plan to raise my children to be goth but I will raise them to be tolerant of others and open minded. If they choose to become goths, I shall support them and if they choose not to be I still will support them.

..when we wandered through the rain User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:21 am
I don't really dress goth, so I suppose forever? Unless I randomly lose interest in the amazing music that Goth rock is. I doubt that'll ever happen, so...yeah, basically.  

x Socks x

Sisemen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:04 am
I didn't plan on being Goth anymore than I planned my own birth

I am Goth  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:58 pm
I don't plan on being gothy for any specific amount of time.

The influences of my past and present have sculpted who I am, and as those influences change, I shall change as well.

However, so long as the style (mainly in terms of thought) suits me well, I shall likely stay with it.

But times change... I've changed... I'm certainly nothing like I was ten years ago, and with another ten years, who knows what may have become of me?

I don't fret over it though. 3nodding  

DreamerSpirit

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:03 pm
frankly i dont care how long this lasts it wont change my outlook on life or my name or my life drastically in any way, maybe my clothes might change thats about it hehehe  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:06 pm
I don't really know. This might be a phase, or this might be who I am. I'm going to college next year, where things might change. Or maybe not. Who knows, maybe I'll be a goth for a long time. I don't see myself as an old lady goth, but maybe this really is who I am and it's not just a phase. I might change. I mean, I definitely didn't see myself ever being goth when I was younger. You don't expect what changes you go through, you just know you probably will change.  

Freedom Fire

Jaded Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:17 am
Personally I'm okay with being goth, or gothic.
-I'll stay it my whole life probably.
-Which with current course of action will only be till I'm 25.
-I'm okay with it, -&&- If people want to think bad of me then "To hell with'em!"
-I'm going military as soon as I'm 18 this is gonna be interesting, GOTH + MILITARY = CHAOS
-I'm gonna enjoy every moment of it, just cause there gonna try to break me.
- && - the only thing they will suceed in is getting me off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:59 am
I wanna be goth till the day I die! heart

I would have loved to grow up with a mom wearing black clothes, lolita-inspired clothes, scaring people with her looks, black nails, red smiling lips and a sarcastic, deadly sense of humor. Thats what I wanna be! blaugh

Goth I was the day I was born, so why deny my birthright?  

Sugar Spirit

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:09 am
My interest may fade a little over time, but I don't think I can truly stop... the music won't let me lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:21 pm
********? You don't plan on being goth you just let what happens happen. I don't mean to offend but if you mean just stop wearing, listening, etc the things I like and enjoy no you can't. You can evolve but I think its unnatural to stop being who you are cause some people can't take it or you feel that you HAVE to 'mature'  

Kohanna13

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:09 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

I'll just be me, If I change then oh well if I don't more power to me xD

Light Is My Deaths Curse

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers