Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 9:23 pm
Shydragon
I agree that sharingan have more offensive abilities. If you put aside who was top in Konoha in the past, and just think about the abilities themselves, it really depends on the fighting style you rather use. Maybe I'm wrong, but Sharingan strike me as risky, because their abilities can be haulted by enemies. An enemy using only physical attacks, or setting up fog makes it harder for a shringan weilder to succeed in battle. On the other hand, Hyuuga's ability is more versitile, even if it's not as offensive. It can't be blinded (to the best of my knowledge), and being able to see and stop Chakra movement would work against any foe. I also agree that Sharingan are better for taking out larger groups of enemies, but Hyuuga is better suited for any kind of challenge, one on one.

if you have seen episode 133, if neji was the one fighting naruto.. he couldn't have adjusted so well as sasuke did .. the very big difference of sharingan from byakugan is that , it allows the bearer to adjust to speed, strength, manouver etc.. (as seen in haku-sasuke, naruto-sasuke, gaara-sasuke fights)

ok you see it, but that's just it.. you see yourself getting beaten because you cannot cope with the opponent's speed and etc..

wehehe, sorry if i am biased but i think sharingan has the most advantage. heart we have our own choices though and i respect that. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:19 am
Neji can cope with speed, that's why when he was fighting with the spider guy, he was able to dodge/attack the chakra web he shot ^^  

Captain Verd

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:15 pm
Captain Verd
Neji can cope with speed, that's why when he was fighting with the spider guy, he was able to dodge/attack the chakra web he shot ^^

not as good as sasuke can through his sharingan i believe.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 2:57 pm
xMArion
Captain Verd

well if the sharingan was really advanced and predict his moves then the Sharingan would have the better advantage.  

MixedUp92

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:08 pm
The only problem with Sharingan is, in order to see/use/copy anything is to have it on (As noted by Kakashi in the movie, he used sharingan to use Suiryudan but he couldn't before he turned it on), but the problem with Byakugan is you have to do hand seals to activate it, but once you do you just have to focus(?) chakra into it to reactivate it. Sharingan doesn't really have any moves associated with it...(except for the genjutsu you get from the mangekyou, but it doesn't really count 'cause only 2 people have used it) However Byakugan has all these Jyuuken moves that are combined with it, so Sharingan is a better stand alone then Byakugan. But the moves associated with Byakugan make it a force to be reckoned with (Hakke:Kaiten, Hakke:Rokujuu Yonshou, etc. etc.) and also Byakugan allows you to see practically everything, Sharingan just allows you to see the next move of the oppennent. Plus, Sharingan doesn't work on Bloodlines or Moves you can't use (thinks about Sasuke trying to do Sabaku Quu, or trying to do Puppet moves) So you're pretty screwed if someone tried to copy something liek that...Also, to clear some stuff up, Sharingan doesn't hyponotize them (Kakashi used a seperate genjutsu to do that to Zabuza), sharingan doesn't really copy, you just have to watch someone do it and then copy it, Kakashi could only copy because he was fast enough to catch all of Zabuza's hand seals.

I think that's it...
Later
~Eoku  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:13 pm
I really dont like the idea of hte pinkish purpley eyes-- and the vein popping....

red and black swirliness is betta!!!! muahaha!!!  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flora Valentine

Distrustful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:31 pm
Hnn... this is hard! I like both. >3 But I think Neji's cooler. XD <33333 Neji! ...*ehem* I have no crushes. o.O But he's cool. >3  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:41 pm
*oops!* Please delete this post, mods. >.< The same message got posted twice. sweatdrop I didn't mean to do that!  

Flora Valentine

Distrustful Shapeshifter

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:24 am
Anime_Flora
*oops!* Please delete this post, mods. >.< The same message got posted twice. sweatdrop I didn't mean to do that!

it's alright... Anime_Flora...  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:29 pm
hmmm... Well even though Sasuke can see through attacks, The byakugan can not only see people's chakra points and the plow of chakra, but the Hyuuga can see 360 degrees, and they can look through walls as well (I think. somewhere I heard that that was a byakugan shill)
And even if the mangekyou sharingan does amazing genjutsu, you have to kill someone to get it, and only very few people in the Uchiha Clan would do that.

Sorry Uchiha supporters, but I'm gonna have to go with the Byakugan on this one.  

Duo_Deathscythe

kcana

Timid Member

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:39 pm
Sharingan is better than Byakugan!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:15 pm
Go uhhh... byakugan.. i think thats how yah spell it!!! go hinata!!! lol!!XD I like thye veins it makes!!!!  

Kertis

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:45 am
i skipped some episodes in the anime, could you tell us what episodes can i see much of the byaakugan abilitites?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:21 pm
xMArion
Captain Verd

It says that absolutely nowhere.
Besides, using Sharingan too much wears out the users body, as evidenced by Kakashi, and more recently, Itachi.  

Captain Verd

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:30 pm
But Kakashi only has one Sharingan. So he get's tired because of the Sharingan way too fast.

Besides....let Itachi and Neji fight...see who wins XD  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces