Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Hatake Kakashi discussion!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos your favorite character?
Kakashi
30%
 30%  [ 21 ]
Sasuke
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Naruto
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Gaara
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Kabuto
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Itachi
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Jiraiya
8%
 8%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 70

Godless Beast

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:50 am
Has anyone watched the really random 101st episode revolving completly on how kakashi looks like. Man, That was freakin awesomely random.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:23 am
Godless Beast
Has anyone watched the really random 101st episode revolving completly on how kakashi looks like. Man, That was freakin awesomely random.
Lol, yea, but there were parts where I was like 0_o??? and, "Wow. This is dumb." But I really like the first 5 minutes. And the ending. ninja  

xTwisTx

Astridz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:30 am
ooo i figured somthing out, i think kakashi got a scar on his nose!
if you look at episode 17 when the dog's grab zabuza you'll see at the back of the big dog that theres a face on it! not shure if its kakashi's face tho.
also at episode 101 when sakura looks for kakashi and walks towards the scarecrow you'll see the same kinda face blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:40 pm
*laughs* That's detective work for you. You know I wouldn't be surprised.  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:10 pm
LittleLotus
if you look at episode 17 when the dog's grab zabuza you'll see at the back of the big dog that theres a face on it! not shure if its kakashi's face tho.
also at episode 101 when sakura looks for kakashi and walks towards the scarecrow you'll see the same kinda face blaugh
Maybe.. But that face is made up of kanji, so it may represent him, or it could be just a neat design with the characters..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:59 pm
xTwisTx
LittleLotus
Maybe.. But that face is made up of kanji, so it may represent him, or it could be just a neat design with the characters..
I think it's Kanji for "Scarecrow/Kakashi" I heard that somewhere I'm pretty sure...
If that's true, it's pretty cool that it would look like that.  

The Truth About Drugs

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:42 pm
xTwisTx
LittleLotus

i just think its a reaallllyyy handsome face. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:19 am
oceanfinger717
xTwisTx
LittleLotus

yeah however he looks under that mask, hes HOT blaugh  

Astridz

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:22 am
LittleLotus
oceanfinger717
xTwisTx
LittleLotus

yeah however he looks under that mask, hes HOT blaugh
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:26 am
Yakushi_Kabuto
xTwisTx
LittleLotus
I think it's Kanji for "Scarecrow/Kakashi" I heard that somewhere I'm pretty sure...
If that's true, it's pretty cool that it would look like that.
Well, Kakashi means scarecrow, and the katakana for that is like.. the one that looks like chikara twice, and then the one that looks like a smiley face. >< Maybe I'll get a pic..  

xTwisTx

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:47 pm
Poor poor Kakashi. He's so sad. Asking Obito for advice crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:18 pm
Raiva

ahaha. he must do that everyday. poor him.  

oceanfinger717

mimiguille

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:58 am
oceanfinger717
Raiva

ahaha. he must do that everyday. poor him.

crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:13 pm
I love that man so much. He's so stylish ^_^ I mean who else would just appear and toss their students at water towers just in the nick of time?  

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:15 am
o.o kakashi is so different ten years back. (new chapter..go read! NOW! xd ) hes all about rules and regulations. and obito is alot like naruto! hehe. but if obito a uchiha...doesn't that mean hes related to sasuke somehow..?  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff