Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:28 pm
Diana Vulpes
FogSage
Speaking of giving donations, I want to make a donation. But I can only do it through the mail. Does anyone know the address to send it to? I'm afraid I can't find it. crying

Donation Mailin Form

Thank you so much, Diana. This will really help. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:08 pm
As the time of the Letter Opening approaches, one thought is set firmly in all people's minds.......

"Did I leave the oven on?"

Seriously. eek  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:10 pm
CoffeeFox
As the time of the Letter Opening approaches, one thought is set firmly in all people's minds.......

Seriously. eek

o_O  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:41 am
Eddily
CoffeeFox

Seriously. eek

o_O

I haven't opened letters in so long.......when do we get to do it? I forget, really. Isn't it supposed to be around the tenth? Or is it more towards the fifteenth? sweatdrop  

FogSage

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:35 pm
Oooh.......the Pretties aren't doing so well in the Marketplace........neither are the Katanas......... crying

*wishes a random price spike would happen so he could sell his for above 9k*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:45 pm
FogSage
Eddily
CoffeeFox

Seriously. eek

o_O

I haven't opened letters in so long.......when do we get to do it? I forget, really. Isn't it supposed to be around the tenth? Or is it more towards the fifteenth? sweatdrop

15th or so.  

Eddily

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:51 pm
Supposed to be on the 15th. I sold the last letters when they were still around 15k  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:45 am
I just realized this.....if we open letters on the fifteenth, why......

The FurBall lottery numbers are going to be announced that day as well! o.o

Yay, busy day, busy day.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:53 am
*trys to pry open his letter* OPEN YOU DAMN LETTER!! *Ends up fliping over somehow* Whut the heck?! o_O I'll just have to wait till the 15th to see whut is in there.. *falls over*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:04 pm
Just keep in mind that they open around the middle of the month, not on any set day.  

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:18 pm
Diana Vulpes
Just keep in mind that they open around the middle of the month, not on any set day.

I know, and that's what annoys me so badly.

You just never know if the letters will open on the fifteenth, seeing as how the new items always glitch some way or another or the letters might be glitched themselves. XP Mainly, I want to see if the items are going to be worth the money I paid for them.....I mean, they could end up like the Ice Tiara and the Sun Staff......good ideas, but bad presentation.

Oh well......I'll TRY to be patient.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:16 pm
Have you SEEN the new items?! *le gush* The microphone looks awesome....and the dragon ish teh cute. heart  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:22 pm
Ugg, I hate the items this month. Especially the dragons. They are so Ugly... honest.... I'm not a dragon horder... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:24 pm
Krissim Klaw
Ugg, I hate the items this month. Especially the dragons. They are so Ugly... honest.... I'm not a dragon horder... ninja

No, you're a mantis horder. >>

I think it's cute. Both items are cute, though I have yet to be able to get either one from my letters. xp I'd say the mic looks better by far........NOW I CAN KAREOKEE! pirate  

Angel Asadro

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:25 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

I want meh pet draggies T.T *goes two envelopes* but gaia won't send me meh letters *wails*

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games