Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:47 pm
Everyone dressed in their respective bodies clothes, and decided to go where they belonged normally. Seto went to Joey's appartment building, Yugi went to Anzu's house, nextdoor to his, and Joey went to the Kame. Anzu went home with Mokuba.
Seto found the right appartment easily and looked around. The place was a mess, but someone had clearly been trying to clean. He went into Joey's room and tried to figure out what he was going to do.
There was a matress on the floor, made like a bed would be, posters of the Red Eyes, a couple of school uniforms, and on a beat up dresser was a picture in a cracked frame of the finalists of battle city. Seto noticed something sticking out of the dresser drawer and saw that it was a copy of the same picture, ripped in half, with only Joey and himself on it, and little heart stickers stuck all over.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:25 pm
((awwww 4laugh ))

Mokuba was about to sit and chil on the couch which was when a show was coming on when his beeper went off. He jumped at first not knowing what it was. Then he looekd at it and it said that he was needed online ASAP. Mokuba sighed getting up about to walk off, but then he stopped, he forgot Anzu was here. He turned to her with a warm look not matching Seto at all." You want something to eat before I do this Anzu? " Mokuba asked warmly in Setos voice.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:40 am
Anzu was still unsure of what to do with herself, knew full well he had to go. "I'll be okay. You get to work."
She offered a cheerful smile as she'd seen Mokuba do for his brother so many times. She'd gotten the idea of how to act towards the servants and they treated her well enough. Besides, she kind of like the show that was coming on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:21 am
" Well..ok." Mokuba said with a unsure smile, but turned and headed to Setos room. He sat down at the laptop on the desk turning it on. Some of the stuff he reconized form being on the KaibaCorp database sometimes. But some of this stuff he'd never seen before so he had to figure it out. This wasnt gonna be easy or fun. But either way, he started at it typing away.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:01 pm
((I don't know about Anime, but Manga Joey is superstitious and afraid of curses and such. He's really weirded out by magic.))
Joey was still trying to get over the fact that there was a voice in his head and he wasn't crazy, although he wasn't sure about that. He figured Yugi had to deal with that everyday.
~Joey, if you're going to be in Yugi's body, you're going to have to deal with me. I'm still your friend.~ Yami tried to calm him, hoping that he'd regain his color at least. Yugi's grandfather was out of town visiting people, but he had to open the store for a little while, Yugi had promised he would.
"Hey Yugi!" The bell above the door rang and Hanasaki walked in. "Ready for our game?"
'Oh no, what game? Yugi never told me about a game!' Joey's mind raced.
~He plays Magic: The Gathering sometimes when things get slow at the store. I'll take control now thank you.~ Yami promptly forced a very startled Joey into the puzzle.
"Sure am. Let's go." Yami said, trying to block out Joey's screams of 'let me out' etc.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:12 pm
The more Mokuba typed on the computer, the more fustrated he became. It seemed as if the work would never end. He knew Seto had a lot fo work, but he never thougth this much.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:51 am
Yugi, having previously been in a girl's body, knew how to operate, but that was not stopping him from searching every nook and crany of Anzu's room for her diary.
Speaking of Anzu's room, it was not at all what he had expected. First, the walls were painted deep red, and all the furniture was black. Her CD collection went from Britney Spears to Nightwish. Her radio was set on a techno station. Yugi didn't know what to think anymore, which is why he really needed to find her diary.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:25 pm
Mokubas eyes began to dropp in front of the screen, but he tryed to stay awake better. He never stood up this late, his body wasnt use to it. 'maybe I should go check on Anzu, see if shes holding up alright.' Mokuba thought to himself, leaving the computer for a moment. He headed downstairs to see what Anxu was up to, he still had to show her to his room to sleep in for the night.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:04 pm
"So thash whash you wash doing... I wondered whash my lil panty waist boy wash doing..." Seto presumed that to be Joey's father and was quickly proven right when he was delivered a ringing blow to the head. While he was confused, he felt meaty arms wrap around him, crushing the wind out of him. He wiggled free and ducked the second blow, stuffing the picture into his pants pocket. He had no idea of Joey's capabilities, and even though he was trained in various disiplines, he knew Joey wasn't. He dodged and ducked while he tried to figure out what to do.
'Okay, I don't want to get hurt doing this... but I have to do something. Oh...' Seto got hit again. 'I know!'
Ducking again, he went into a boxing stance, hoping it would work. He was lucky, it felt perfectly natural. He quickly delivered a beating onto the elder man, dragged him into the bathroom, the only place with a working lock and locked it, he then promptly fell unconscious onto the couch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:08 pm
Mokuba reached the bottom fo the stairs." Hey Anzu, how are you doing?" Mokuba asked checking in the living room.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:18 pm
Anzu was sleeping on the couch. She had been watching cartoons, and was trying to stay awake long enough to wait for Mokuba, but she hadn't quite made it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:23 pm
Mokuba just smiled see her sleep, she looked so cute.wait a sec...does that mean i think Im cute? he asked himself becoming confused. he shook it off picking up Anzu in his arms. He walked up the stairs to his room, surprised that he had this kind of strength now. he walked into his room and layed her down.I'm sure she wont mind sleeping in my room all to much. he thought covering her up. Once that was done, he remembered the computer, so he went back to work, not sure when hed be able to get some sleep himself.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:53 am
Joey was in the puzzle, and scared and his screaming hadn't helped him one bit. He wandered what Yugi did when he was in here, and as he looked around at the gray stone walls, he figured it out, falling abruptly to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:09 pm
Mokubas sleep filled eyes gazed at the clock. it was already 1:00, if Seto were here hed have a fit for Mokuba not being in bed by now. He turned off the computer and got into some of Setos pajamas. He opened the locket on his neck expecting Seto would be in it, but then he remembered seeing his picture. He wasnt use to Seto not being here with him, he felt a little lonely.'eh..no big deal, I'm sure hes fine, I'll be fine.' he thought with some confidence shutting his locket and crawling into Setos huge bed. Setos bed was very confortable, everything was so soft, but still pretty firm. He pulled up the blankets and snuggled into the pillow, falling asleep peacfully.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:34 pm
Seto was awakened by loud pounding on the door, but then fell asleep again, no caring what it was. He had school in the morning... no wait... this was a vacation... he could sleep in, which was just as good. The pounding finally stopped and Seto fell into a deep sleep again.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff