Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Rurouni Kenshin Usernames Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abractacus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:42 pm
Dame Dusu
*walks in* ell i'm new to this guild love RK!!! but i don't have a user name that has to do with Kenshin, but all well it's jappanesse, DAME DUSU---> NO GOOD
hey! welcome to the guild! blaugh I like ur name, its pretty cool! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:53 am
Gee, that's bad news Twinblade Rena, I hate when names you want are already taken, but at least the end result was good. But you know what? To me it is a bit confusing cuz I haven't seen that .hack you mentioned. It is an anime right? sweatdrop ?Anyway, thanx for posting! biggrin

Interesting name there Dame Dusu, why did you choose that one? I'm just curious... Welcome to the guild by the way.

Gee Sephi, I'm so sad to read that. If you get (or already have) a PS2 then you can get FF7 cuz the PS2 can handle those games. You do need a PS1 memory card but it's a great choice that you don't have to get a PS1 just for that.

Hey Mine Chan! I missed you! No wonder I hadn't seen you around...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:17 pm
Mine_chan
Dame Dusu
*walks in* ell i'm new to this guild love RK!!! but i don't have a user name that has to do with Kenshin, but all well it's jappanesse, DAME DUSU---> NO GOOD
hey! welcome to the guild! blaugh I like ur name, its pretty cool! 3nodding
Yeah, it sure is! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:19 pm
hypnocrown
Gee Sephi, I'm so sad to read that. If you get (or already have) a PS2 then you can get FF7 cuz the PS2 can handle those games. You do need a PS1 memory card but it's a great choice that you don't have to get a PS1 just for that.

Well, I would, but, I don't happen to own a PS2 either! sweatdrop  

Sephiralen

Abractacus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:08 am
hypnocrown
Gee, that's bad news Twinblade Rena, I hate when names you want are already taken, but at least the end result was good. But you know what? To me it is a bit confusing cuz I haven't seen that .hack you mentioned. It is an anime right? sweatdrop ?Anyway, thanx for posting! biggrin

Interesting name there Dame Dusu, why did you choose that one? I'm just curious... Welcome to the guild by the way.

heey! I missed u guys too! but I'm bak now and I'm gonna be on more often cuz I hav a month long holiday!!^0^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:45 am
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

heey! I missed u guys too! but I'm bak now and I'm gonna be on more often cuz I hav a month long holiday!!^0^

ya lucky u.. u enjoy sleeping in and no studying while me and sephi have to go though bio crying argh!  

GAlA Site Assistance 3

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:29 pm
Xenkiss
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

ya lucky u.. u enjoy sleeping in and no studying while me and sephi have to go though bio crying argh!
Ya, but Mr. Seneff is FUNNY!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:56 am
So Sehpi, no PS2 for you eh? That sucks! But if you wait enough time, the PS3 will come out and they say that will be able to handle both PS1 & PS2 games. Maybe you'll manage to get FF7 by that time too. And Sephi, who is Mr Seneff eh? A teacher perhaps?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

FenRabbit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:58 am
My firend used to use the username, Twilight Mitsirugi. Does that count?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:16 am
Hmm, I guess it does count for something. smile

So Legendary Zero, why did you choose yer name? This post is for everyone, even for those who don't have RK user names.

I hope more members come to tell us why they chose their user names. 3nodding  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

GAlA Site Assistance 3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:10 pm
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

hehe ya yr right he is. but he can be scary when he comes up from behind u and yells. sweatdrop and when presenting the section in groups.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:50 pm
hypnocrown
Hmm, I guess it does count for something. smile

So Legendary Zero, why did you choose yer name? This post is for everyone, even for those who don't have RK user names.

I hope more members come to tell us why they chose their user names. 3nodding

because my RP character is a thief and Fighter, Zero is for the times he's been caught or beaten. So I figured that made him Legendary, i used To go by Thief Zero, I changed it.  

FenRabbit

Abractacus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:27 am
Xenkiss
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

hehe ya yr right he is. but he can be scary when he comes up from behind u and yells. sweatdrop and when presenting the section in groups.
lol that does sound scary! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:57 am
Hey LZ! That sounds great! I had no idea yer name was cuz of an RP. I do have a made up character for one of my adventure stories who is a thief. He comes from a line of thieves and his dad wasn't caught by anyone, not even once. I'm still wroking on the story a bit though...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Enishi-san

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:01 am
Enishi Yukishiro is the charater I got my name from.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff