8%
 8%  [ 17 ]
cosplayers scare me....
8%
 8%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 191

larence

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:18 pm
i really want to do a cosplay but i really cant find to much people to do it were i live  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:19 am
I posted this in the competition thread .. but meh, I'll post here too.

This was at school a few weeks ago, because we had a free dress day. The rest of the year thinks we're wierd (which is probably quite true).

Gaara: Me
Sasuke: Ekki [best friend]
Orochimaru: Milne [other best friend]

Orochimaru Eats Lunch
Saaaaaasuke-Kuuuuuuun
Why Is Orochimaru Laughing?
Gaara... Sasuke ... And Orochimaru ... Riiiighhht...
Orochimaru Makes A Statement

Next time I'm going to try and do Kakashi, I've got almost the whole costume now. *lubs Kakashi <3*  

Lotte.Lenya

AbsurdAnne

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:34 pm
Camui
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<-- *grins cheezily as she drags this back to the front* Weeee... not the best picture... but, this is my horrible attempt at being Hinata... er... psycho Jedi Hinata.... XDDDD:;;; ACen2005

<< >> ninja ... *goes off to try and find more pictures* XDD;

Hey! I was at ACen too, I think I may have seen you around. I was dressed as Chouji and was running around with a black Shikamaru for the majority of the con.

I'm on the right, with the chips. (obviously, cuz that's what Chouji eats)  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:19 am
AbsurdAnne

Hey! I was at ACen too, I think I may have seen you around. I was dressed as Chouji and was running around with a black Shikamaru for the majority of the con.

OO Oh oh! I think i saw you! XDDD i was probably in my other cosplay, though. Did you go to the photoshoot on Saturday?  

Camui
Crew

AbsurdAnne

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:56 am
Camui

<-- *grins cheezily as she drags this back to the front* Weeee... not the best picture... but, this is my horrible attempt at being Hinata... er... psycho Jedi Hinata.... XDDDD:;;; ACen2005

<< >> ninja ... *goes off to try and find more pictures* XDD;

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:59 am
Camui

OO Oh oh! I think i saw you! XDDD i was probably in my other cosplay, though. Did you go to the photoshoot on Saturday?

Yeah, I was there.  

AbsurdAnne

Johca

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:58 am
Im not actually cosplay, but I bought a Naruto headband for fun....

User Image

Pic was taken a few months ago, now my hairs different/orange, so I cant really cosplay the Uchihas now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:05 pm
The person who I wanna cosplay the most is Haku. Im sure there has been no guy Haku cosplayers yet, and I think I could pull it off. If I grow my hair out 12 inches and get the coloring out. Or get a wig.  

Johca

Johca

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:14 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Camui
Yomei
ChibiAngelwolf
Asatou
Now this is a bit of a weird question, and I could actually make a thread about it... or something, but anyway... What -are- those weird lines by Itachi's eyes? I've gotten into a few discussions about what they were with friends... but we haven't come to much of a conclusion.

sorry this is late, but I think I know what they are.. cheek bones! To make him look skinnier in the face. I don't know if that is the cheek bone..but its the bone under your eyes..I think his cheek bones show..

Actually, the cheek bones are at the side of the face, connected to the ear. He COULD have those lines to make him look a tad bit gaunt, but then again, they're a bit too thin and linear to be that way. *wonders*

Hmm.. i think they might be lines from stress. ^^ you know, being a prodigy certainly can't be easy. There's so much pressure on you to be the best, whether from yourself or from others... maybe... but.. ya know, just speculation... ^^;;

And, on a completely seperate note... just wondering what's everyone's personal favorite con? ^^ And how many has everyone been to? Been only to ACen twice, so it's obviously my favorite.. ^^; Only started to cosplay the second year, though...

If Itachi was stress his hair would be grey/white (like most people)

I never been to a con ._. I don't know one around New York..

1) Ya know when you dunt get enough sleep or something how your face looks ugly and crap, and you get those lines on your face?.... Or is it just me? When I stay up late for a week or so I start to look like Itachi...

2)The only con ive been to is one in Shanghai. Its inside of the world's 3rd tallest structure or something. Ive never been to a con in America but a friend has, and Ive seen pictures, and I gotta say there just is no comparison, in size, stuff, and people. No offence to anybody, but asian people look better cosplaying (naturally cuz anime is azn). There were these simply amazing cosplayers there....especially one of CHi and Dark Chi from Chobits. And the stores were fun. One was selling jrock gear and the stall across from that was selling anime weapons xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 3:08 am
*pokes*

No one's said anything about my pictures ... *sniffle*  

Lotte.Lenya

Kokoro_angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:20 pm
I wanna cosplay the Itachi before he kills his clan...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:05 pm
I love cosplaying. Next year at Comic Con, San Diego i and a friend from gaia (username Kiru-kiru) might cosplay as Saskura and Sasuke. So if anyone is going to that anime con u might get to see us and stuff.  

yukisfangurl22

Mika1560

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:12 am
I'd like to...... But It depends on the character....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:30 am
I love to cosplay. But only as my own characters

^^

User Image  

Zander Yurami

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:26 pm
Zander Yurami
I love to cosplay. But only as my own characters

^^

User Image