Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:09 am
Seto quivered inside. He hadn't been kissed ever.
But, Oh God, it was wonderful.
Seto found himself kissing back, eagerly, desirable...
He pressed his body closer against Yami's as he kissed him harder, his tongue pressing very gently against the place where their mouths were joined. Seto tentatively stroked Yami's tongue with his, and then found himself doing it fast, hard, eagerly...

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:13 am
Honda simply raised a shoulder.
"Spring is in the air.
The greatest duelists ever are rivals, and now they're like sucking eachother's brains out through their mouths or something. Plain weirdos, if y'ask me."
'I want to kiss too" he thought to himself.

(I'm only 15 and I drink the breezer things often. I grab a whine or 2 when my folks aren't at home ^^)  

Set0Kaiba

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:24 am
((yeah, my folks dont mind me trying alcohol, if you make a big deal about it, kids want it more, thats why people in europe arent as bad as people in america. My dad and mom let me try wine champagne. I tryed a screwdriver at my friends house*vodka w/ OJ* And sadly ive ran into beer by mistake when thinking my moms cup of soda was just soda sweatdrop but i only like wine out of all those, and i rarely ever drink it))

Mokuba still could'nt sleep. The thoughts running through his head kept him wide awake. But the moaning of Yami and his brother was'nt being much help. He was happy Seto was feeling love, but that didnt mean that it would help him get some rest haing those images in his head. But they were'nt the main reason, he was more happy for them then upset, it was these stupid memories he thought he locked far away. They never really came to mind until now. He snuggled more to himself wishing he was home or anywhere, as long as it was'nt here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:29 am
"Geez, poor Mokuba. He looks like he's going to be sick or something." Joey reached into his pockets to see if he had anything to help. He came up with a pair of cotton balls and no idea why he had them. He offered them to the poor kid anyway.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:31 am
Mokuba looked up at Joey, he did'nt know he was being so obvious. He did'nt want people to see him being like this." What are these for? " Mokuba asked in a low whisper, trying to hide his actions unlike before.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:39 am
Honda stood next to Joey, and checked his pochets for anything usefull also.
He felt something.
His wallet and something else.
He got it out of his pocket.
It turned out to be a condom.
he showed it to Joey.
"How about throwing this towards Yami and Seto, ey?
See what they'll do"

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:40 am
Yami broke away from the kiss suddenly panting, " I can't breathe..." he admitted.

((yep, I'm the same age abouts as everyone else. And, I hear that it does have an awful taste.. But, I wouldn't want to risk it anhow, because there have been many alchoholics in my family.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:43 am
"The cotton is for your ears, like earplugs." Joey couldn't help but chuckle when he saw what Honda had. "They'd either kill you or use it..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:50 am
Mokuba smiled and nodded taking the cotton from Joey." Thanks.." he said in another low whisper. He smiled at Joey, for some reson he felt a little bit better while Joey was there. Though he could get annoying at times, he still liked Joey, he was a good friend. Heck, they were all good friends, but Joey just seemed to make him feel better. He supposed it was his happy joker like attitude that made him feel better. Though the thoughts didnt fully idsappear, Joey was helping a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:07 pm
"No problem." He ruffled Mokuba's hair, then turned back to Honda.
"So what are we going to do while we're here?" Joey asked, finding a wall and sinking down to the floor.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:19 pm
" Just try and get some sleep is all we can do. Or do what their doing with someone." Mokuba said breaking the cotton in half offering the other halves to Joey. He would've made pairs for each of them, but their was'nt enough cotton to go around. Now that he had someone to talk to, it did'nt seem so bad. He got up from his bed and tucked Yugi in with the rest of the blanket walking over sitting next to Joey still with the four pieces of cotton in his hand. Maybe hanging with Joey and Honda migth make him forget his memories for a bit, and they can try and bare the sounds Yami and Seto were making together.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:50 pm
"Seto's bright. Maybe he can make earplugs that filter out him and Yami." Joey said smiling. "There'll be a lot less friendship speeches."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:27 pm
Mokuba chuckled. He was happy Joey was here, it made him feel a lot better. He was smiling feeling like his usual self. Mokuba put the cotton in his ears, he could still hear Joey, but not his brother." Maybe he will. " Mokuba agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:47 pm
Joey put the cotton in his ears. "Hey! If we stay far enough away, this stuff really works, but we're still not going to get any sleep."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:53 pm
" Yeah, I know I wont.." Mokuba replyed.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games