Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Your username came from WHERE?! O.O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your username original?
  Totally original, mann =D
  I gotted it from somewhere =3
  LOLOLO I mashed my hands on the keyboard.
  Hurr hurr pollwhore >D
View Results

melancholymolly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:18 pm
I chose my username from a doll I got from Hot Topic that I like very much. I just like the way the name sounds and the way they rhyme. I also thought it was a cute name so I decided to make it my username.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:26 pm
~Where did your username come from? It was completely original. It descended from the name Kurix.

~Is it original? Completely. I've never seen another use it.

~Is there a deeper meaning behind it? Not truly. Just a name I'd like to use eventually.

And since we're on the topic of usernames::

+Have you ever changed your username? Yes

+If so, what was it before? It was originally Kurix, but I've changed it to Lixph, then back to Kurix. Then, my most recent change was to Vampire Kurix (VK for short).

+What's your favourite username? My current one. No, that isn't a username. I mean my username is my favorite.

+What kind of username just BUGSSS you? A n00bish one. No offense, but can't people think harder on their usernames?

+Do you like simple usernames or more complex ones? Simple or complex doesn't matter. As long as I understand it.

+Do you like longer or shorter names? See question above.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

x Socks x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:15 am
~Where did your username come from?
The Eminem song "Brain Damage." I might be changing the name soon, though. ninja

~Is it original?
Nope. It's a song title.

~Is there a deeper meaning behind it?

Other than the fact that half the time it feels like I DO have some Brain Damage?
Not really.

~Is your username gothic/emo/punk/whatever?
Nope.

~If so, did you intend it to be that way?
Nope.

+Have you ever changed your username?
Nope, but I'm planning on changing it soon.

+If so, what was it before?

+What's your favourite username?
I don't have one.

+What kind of username just BUGSSS you? ((ie INUYASHA113928319074824))
emokidlolz, gothic_darknezz101, randomperson1234.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:59 am
I <3 the dresden dolls and i thought dresden doll=dead doll.
and ive been obsessing about dolls lately.

~Is it original?
no, i had to be dead_doll29 emo

yes, ive been writing lots of poetry about dolls

it was macabre_meagan but i got sick of it. i changed gender too.

one thats really original. i saw a girl here whos username is 'some poo for the queen'. thats awsome.

+What kind of username just BUGSSS you?
ones that are like iluvpete_wentz69696969

+Do you like simple usernames or more complex ones?
simple and easy to type. i HATE japanese usernames, especially when i am trying to remember how to spell it!

+is yours goth or emo?
i geuss.  

Maggoty Anne

Miss Jetpack

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:17 pm
This one came from a line in Phantom of the Opera.
~Is it original? Well, not to me. I've been using it on several accounts for a few years... But, I mean, I made it up if stealing it from a play counts. lol
~Is there a deeper meaning behind it? Yeah, actually, there is! When I first used it I lied a lot and wanted to be a femme fatile. By now I use it because it stuck, the name Lilah stuck, and I like it.
Not on here.
I use Cat Jugglerr alot.
+What's your favourite username? I like ones that avoid random numbers, and are clever. It's even more handy if it includes a nickname of sorts.
+What kind of username just BUGSSS you? ((ie INUYASHA113928319074824)) Yeah, that kind, or ones that are so completely overused that there are millions of people floating around with the same name.
+Do you like simple usernames or more complex ones? Simple.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:27 pm
I have always loved the name Niki, and I love Paprika chicken. So I guess I put the two together, just because it sounds kewl! cool

~Is it original?
As far as I know, there are no "NikiPaprika101" or "Niki666Paprika" because NikiPaprika has already been taken, so yeah, I'd say it's original.

Not really, except NikiPaprika in now a name for my roleplaying character. When I was new to gaia, I used to be a really hyperactive n00b whom everytime came online pretended to be a Neko girl. Now I act like myself, but use Niki, a neko cat with blue hair and extraordinarily big breasts, as a name for my roleplaying character. xD

Actually, No! If I had, it would probably be something about darkness or death. But I've grown attatched to the sound and ring of my username. I've never changed it. Not once! I'm so proud! =D

Well, whenever I'm at l@nt@stic(a gaming lounge) with all my friends, I play Hidden Source or counterstrike a lot, and in habit, I always change my username (because it's always the last thing that was typed in by the previous player at that lounge) and I quite like my username: DragonsBlood. But I also have another avatar, called [le.sang.dechire] that I don't go on very often, but the username means Death tears, or tears of blood in french. So yeah, those two i like. xD

heh heh. The example you've given is perfect! xD I despise that! Or when I see people with usernames like "Pokemon Master111" or "KINGOFYGO101" it irritates me! Dx

Both, because simple ones are easier to pick up and remember, but more complex names sound kewler. xD

+Do you like longer or shorter names?
I would like to have a long username, but they can be hell when they have lots of characters in them, because if you haven't copied and pasted the username and instead typing it out somewhere, you might have only one character missing, and gaia says it doesn't recognize ya. Dx

And that's me, me guesses.

xD

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6shattered6chandelier6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:07 am

Me. And it was inspired by Phantom of the Opera

~Is it original?

It would seem so.

In Andrew Lloyd Webber's version of PotO, there is a line that goes "I advise you to comply/my instructions should be clear./Remember, there are worses things/than a shattered chandelier."

And the broken chandelier that is sold in the beginning of the show is item 666.

Yeah, that is right, the 666 in my name has nothing to do with The Beast and/or the apocalypse and/or the Bible in general.

Nope.

This one, and lattelullaby, which is one of my email accounts (inspired by a song).

Just general dumbass stuff where people use too many numbers for no reason or cannot spell for their lives.

It depends...

If it's got a point or is comical, it is okay to have a long username. Otherwise, short, sweet and to the point!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:20 am
Name: Nazo no Kanjojin
Changed: Yes, thrice.
Inspiration: ...It sounded cool, and it actually has a meaning. Nazo no = Enigmatic; Kanjojin = emotional person or just emo.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:24 am
ive been a wiccan for about nine years now and im on of the very few male wiccans in my town so WitchyBoy seemed appropriate.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:55 pm
I worship the goddess Scathach, and Scathach was already taken. The numbers 789 were tacked on because they're easy to remember.  

Scathach789

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:00 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Forgive me if this thread has been made already, but I haven't seen one like this in my travels, so away we gooo!

Anyway.

I'm curious to know where your username came from.

SO!

In a GCD like spoonSPORKfeed:

~Is it original?

And any other username-related chitchat you can come up with =D

BECAREFUL.

If my spork does not like you, it will staaaab you D<

((PS I killed the AMICOOL? thing. I was tired and hyper when I put that in >.> And as for the label thing:: I only put it in there because I figured some people here would want a name to be like that. That question is changed as well D=))

The "Laharl" part of my username came from Disgaea, I just think Laharl is such a kick a** character. The "Part Dux" came from the fact that I got banned of my "LaharltheGreat" account and them rised from the ashses with this account. (I got banned for something I didn't even do by the way...I was totally innocent) The funny thing is it wasn't until a month later that I realized I spelt "Dux" wrong, I would've changed it back but I was so used to it by then.

There's no deeper meaning behind my name, but I'm the only one with a Laharl user name that I know of. So I suppose it's original.

On my Old account I used to be "Exspired Jing" because I loved Jing from King Of Bandits Jing and I just thought putting "exspired" in front made it sound cool.

I like this user name the best. It'sbecome of me.

I hate those user names with thing like "Sailor Moon girl 67000000000" It shows no creativity whatsoever.

I like names that are either poetic or have some sort of rythm to it.There also has to be some sort of creative element to it. The length to me doesn't matter.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:00 pm
Where did your username come from? my mind

~Is it original? never seen anyone else with it

~Is there a deeper meaning behind it? my 1st boyfriends initials combined with a good friend of mines initials and my birth year

~AMICOOL? um....sure.... whynot?

~((Disregard the last one.)) alrighty then

~Is your username gothic/emo/punk/whatever? no... noone really says anything about it

~If so, did you intend it to be that way? eh... i dont really care

+Have you ever changed your username? um... i dont remember

+If so, what was it before? if i did then it was Harmony89

+What's your favourite username? my friends name : your desired login name

+What kind of username just BUGSSS you? anything stupid or that has alot of #s  

TrinityofLove

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:21 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Forgive me if this thread has been made already, but I haven't seen one like this in my travels, so away we gooo!

Anyway.

I'm curious to know where your username came from.

SO!

In a GCD like spoonSPORKfeed:

~Is it original?

And any other username-related chitchat you can come up with =D

BECAREFUL.

If my spork does not like you, it will staaaab you D<

((PS I killed the AMICOOL? thing. I was tired and hyper when I put that in >.> And as for the label thing:: I only put it in there because I figured some people here would want a name to be like that. That question is changed as well D=))
My username came from a song by Blink-182 called I miss you. It is. No one can have the same username.And no there is no deeper meaning by it. Yes, I have changed my username before it was Princess of cuteness. My favorite username would have to be SEX. XD Usernames like " I'm a goth" bug the hell out of me because people who are truely goth don't brag about it all the time it's just who you are. Between complex and simple are the kind of usernames I like. Longer usernames are the best. <33

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff