Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Yume Ranpu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:20 pm
Yoshi set up his tent rather quickly. "There," he said. "Looks good."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:04 am
Sabrina sighed as she saw Yoshi put up his tent.
"Well, this is my second time trying to put up a tent." Sabrina tried to make an excuse. "Uh...oh and thanks Shizume for helping me.." Sabrina looked up at the moon. "You know we came out here because we were going to look at the sky. Things turned out differently huh?" Sabrina sat down laughing and preceeded to arrange the firewood they had picked up along the way (lol...sry I had to make that up). "Fire no jutsu." Sabrina said softly and blew some fire onto the wood, making them smoke. "Aha!! Fire!!!" Sabrina blew on the wood until the fire rose alittle. She warmed her hands over the fire. She moved back so the other two could get around the fire. "So, did we bring anything to roast over the fire? I'm famished."

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:13 am
"Crap I forgot I'll run back into town reall fast and get a few things."Shizume said "Unless Yoshi has something."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:09 pm
"Hm," Yoshi said. "I think I have some marshmallows, but that's about it." He pulled them out of a bag he didn't realize he had.
"Here we go."  

Trowa The Fearless

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:34 pm
"Yummy marshmallows! I think I had some sausage links in my fridge. Were you still thinking of going back, Shizume-chan? I can give you my apartment key. Or I could go back instead of you." Sabrina looked at Shizume while she put a marshmallow on a stick and started to roast it, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:46 pm
"I'll go I might also stop at the store for something also." Shizume said shaking her head.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:40 pm
"Ah, ok. Be careful though, it's really dark." Sabrina smiled at her friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:59 pm
"Don't worry about me, I've lived in darkness my whole life until you two saved me." Shizume said smiling then running off.  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:04 pm
Yoshi saw Shizume leave, and realized that he and Sabrina were left alone together.
Hm, he thought. Shizume-chan seems to be going out of her way to leave me and Sabrina alone together. Is it really that obvious that I have a crush on Sabrina?
Yoshi blushed again. I guess it must be... I'm blushing like crazy!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:01 pm
Sabrina looked up at Shizume as she ran off. We saved her? Why is her life so bad? I wish I could make it better...Sabrina smiled sadly at her friend running into the darkness. Then she realized she was alone with Yoshi. Don't say anything stupid, Sabrina. Sabrina said to herself glancing at Yoshi, who was blushing, making Sabrina blush even more. W-why is he blushing? Does he know I like him? Uh-oh...he must think I'm silly. Sabrina blabbed to herself in her thoughts.
"So uh...do you like marshmallows?" Sabrina said the first thing that came to her. Oh no...I didn't just ask him about...marshmallows, did I? Now I know he'll think I'm silly. Gosh.........Sabrina turned her head to face the fire, knowing the heat wasn't coming from the fire, but from her embarrassment. Sabrina saw her marshmallow was burning and blew the fire away.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:22 am
*If I stay with them they can keep me out of that dark hell* Shizume thought with a hopeful face, *but was it really such a good idea to leave thos too love birds alone?* Shizume thought with a giggle. Shizume was at the store in five minutes got a few sauseges, hot dogs, buns, pop and juice then left. Shizume stopped at her house to grab something that her brother Itoko gave her, a golden locket with the two of them before Itoko went to the chuunin exame and the last time she saw him. Shizume quickly retuned to where her friends where and set evereything up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:20 am
"Hey whattyp of pop or juice do you want?" Shizume said leaning sitting back down next to them and saw them really blushing. *Man if they keep this up there faces will probably permanintly red.* Shizume thought giggling.  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:28 am
Yoshi intended to say, "I like marshmallows a lot," but that wasn't what he said. What he did say to Sabrina made him blush more than he had ever done before. The words that escaped from his mouth were, "I love you, Sabrina."
When Shizume returned, Yoshi's face was as red as the sun was before it had gone down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:38 am
Shizume heard Yoshi tell her his feelings and was in shock, "Yoshi can I talk to you?" Shizume asked beckoning him over too the plce she was at with all the food. "So you finally got the guts to tell her?"Shizume said smiling.  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:15 am
Yoshi simply looked at Shizume and said "Guts had nothing to do with it, Shizume-chan. It just shot out of my mouth. It would have taken me a lot more than a day to get the guts to say that. I've only known Sabrina for less than a day! I can't believe I said it after such a short time. It's very awkward."  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games