Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
FF7 Modified! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Story?
Cool!!
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
Wait couldn't we get in trouble?
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I'm keeping my character to myself...
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's just FF7 All over again right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:32 pm
lol you put it on your wall?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:14 am
Yes, I did XD Oh, how I love him ^_^;; then again, all her bishies are hot -_- I wish I could show you guys two of them, but they won't let me show our manga stuff, like the main characters....Meany heads.I wanna show off Zakai, he's sexy and has silver hair =_=  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:15 am
SILVER HAIR!?!?!? heart heart heart heart heart xd xd xd rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:50 am
He's evil, too XD Although he turns good in the end >_>; Oh well~ He's on my wall too XD  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:07 am
that's the real irony, Sheatano wasn't designed to be 'bishie' per se. He has brown hair and brown eyes, ... now granted, his hair is LONG, but still... he's a ... caring protective freindly type. Not the villianous ones Furry ussually likes, =.= It's just oddly disturbing, I have to hide the pictures of him.

Dang it, he wasn't even orriginally a main character! He doesn't show up again until half-way through the story!! (He shows up breifly at the beginning). xp I don't understand it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:38 pm
Ah Here we go! Sheatano is the kid washing clothing in a basin in the front right corner!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:02 pm
E-chan posted an intentionally misleading picture of course, he was what, fifteen-ish there? And while he is totemo kawaii with the half hair, YOU know which ones I drool after... cool  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:18 pm
pfff... well THEY didn't have to know that! xp  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:46 am
He looks cute....I love his hair <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:30 am
Ermak Lorde
that's the real irony, Sheatano wasn't designed to be 'bishie' per se. He has brown hair and brown eyes, ... now granted, his hair is LONG, but still... he's a ... caring protective freindly type. Not the villianous ones Furry ussually likes, =.= It's just oddly disturbing, I have to hide the pictures of him.

Dang it, he wasn't even orriginally a main character! He doesn't show up again until half-way through the story!! (He shows up breifly at the beginning). xp I don't understand it... sweatdrop

Well, fangirls are weird. We're allowed to like guys we wouldn't normally like. Look at how much I like Kefka!! And he's not even a bishie... at ALL. Side characters can sometimes be my FAVORITES!! Take Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club! He's my favorite, even though he doesn't show up enough. And most of the time he's wearing a black wig and long black cloak with a hood and carrying a weird hand puppet cat. THe other time he's in regular school uniform with his true BLONDE hair and BLUE eyes. It's so different.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:55 pm
FINALLY!! Valerian is NOT that easy to draw, I had a tough time working out the details of his weapon, it's not the sort I ussually draw. xp ANYWAYS, I'll have to do two versions of him. One WITH his cape and hat... and then this one, where he pulls out the TRUE version of his weapon, and removes the rest of the outfit.

User Image

Normally he weilds daggers, which are those curvey blade things which also attach to the whip.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:01 pm
ooh good job lord ermak i like his weapon.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

[[ H E L I X ]]

Tiny Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:01 pm
DEYN IS THE NEW SEPHIROTH!!
lmao.. sorry i had to do that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:02 pm
normally he just throws and stabs people with the curvey daggers!! mrgreen mrgreen

But I don't think anybody will accuse us of ripping of Vincent Valentine now do you?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

[[ H E L I X ]]

Tiny Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:02 pm
Yes, Valerian looks awesome!

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]