Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto News! (Update: 11.13.05! ~~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:25 am

*bumping it back to the front page*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:32 pm

Welll well, my dears... we have two big pieces of news today!

First off, everyone, rejoice! The One Hour special of Naruto Episodes 110 and 111,"Konoha Five" and "Wan, Invincible Formation Goes In Force!" are up and ready for download in RAW form, thanks to Saiyaman! ^^

Second off, the 5th volume of the Naruto Manga is now available in ENGLISH!!

Now, for a second part to the second piece of news.... just something bring to your attention... ready for a collective gasp of horror?

Viz has translated 'Chunnin' in to.... 'Journeyman'.

..you can gasp now. ^^

Ahhh, allrighty then, that's it for now! Have fun watching the one hour speciaaalll!! ^^

(Source: NarutoFan)

Camui
Crew

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:25 pm

The Naruto One hour Special has been translated by Dattebayo.

The Naruto Chapter 240 is out as RAW

Happy Thanksgiving smile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:23 pm

Chapter 240 has been translated by INANE.
source=narutofan.com

Just read it and it's an uber cool chapter!

Naerin

Naerin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:19 pm

BREAKING NEWS
It's Rock Lee's birthday today.*throws confetti*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:55 am

chapter 241, 242 is translated now......

Kalmarkid91

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:31 pm

Hellooo hellooo helloooo....what do we have here?

Episode 114! 'Farewell my friend, But i still believe in you!" out in RAW and ready for download, thanks to Saiyaman! ^^ Great episode! Be sure to grab it!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:35 pm

On narutochuushin.com at least...

Chapter 244 by group 'Inane' and episode 115 by group 'ANBU/AonE' are out.

LuckyUntilLost

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:37 pm

Acks! *bows* Sorry everyone for a prolonged absence!! ^^;; The reason will be at the bottom in really small font if anyone's really curious... either way, here's the (really late) NEWS!!

Naruto Manga Chapter 143 and 144 are out and translated.

There is a Naruto Movie Manga that is out in japan, which was released Dec. 3 at a limited quantity. It was completely sold out, but a second printing is apparently in the works.

And finally, very soon, Episode 116 and 117 will be out, entitled "A burning battle of a cool guy! This year is also Naruto! The genius ninja will go wild special!" ^^ Hold on to your seats for this one! It looks awesome!

The main reason I haven't updated this thread was, for a while, my computer prevented me from going in to the map, and the guilds, for some reason. Also, it wouldn't let me post! But, it's fixed now, hopefully. XDD Again, i apologize. But, i'm back, so i'm happy! YAY!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:02 pm

Lotsa news to report today!

According to Barnes and Noble, the Naruto Vol. 6 by VIZ is to be released in April!

Dattebayo has released their subtitled version of Episode 116 and 117!

Chapters 1A and 1B of the Naruto Movie Manga have been translated, courtesy of Knives, and is up for download!

(Source: Naruto Fan)

Camui
Crew

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:00 pm

Chapter 1C is now subbed too...Chapter 1D is to be subbed within 3 days.

Also, there is a second movie of Naruto!!! It is said to be out in August.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:41 pm

We got uber interesting news up!

First off, top story, there's word that Naruto PS2 game 'Narultimate Hero' and maybe even it's sequel, 'Narultimate Hero 2' will be coming to the States in Fall. This means that they miiiigghht be using an English cast (actually.. it's almost certain they will). So, be sure to keep an eye out!

Also, Episode 118, "To The Rescue! To Be In Time For The Barrel", was released in subtitled form curtesy of Dattebayo, so be sure to download it!

And, finally, to anyone interested, Naruto Card Game Series 10 was released! (actually, it was released in December, but you can see the images of it at Naruto Fan. ^^)

...and is anyone besides me getting rreeeaallly edgy about when the next Naruto Chapters are coming out? *grins* let's hope It won't be too long now!

Camui
Crew

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:27 pm

is the movie comin to america? if so when?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:29 pm

Episode 119, " A Blunder! A New Enemy!" Is available in subtitled form thanks to Dattebayo!! ^^

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:59 pm

WOOO! *composes herself, grinning*

Well, everyone, after the long, agonizing wait, it's HERE!!

NARUTO CHAPTER 245 IS NOW AVAILABLE AS A SCANLATION!! ^^ THANKS TO INANE! FWEEE~!

Be sure to grab it, kie? It's the first chapter in vol 28.... and so begins our heroes newest path and BIGGEST change..ormaybenotthaaatbig*grin* ...... >3 enjoy it, everyone!! ^^

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces