Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Feedback! questions, comments, suggestions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramen?
Itadakimasu! *digs into proffered bowl*
53%
 53%  [ 127 ]
Did you know that Naruto's name comes from the little star shaped things sometimes served with ramen?
8%
 8%  [ 19 ]
Ramen ramen ramen RAMEN DA TTE BA YO! XD
25%
 25%  [ 60 ]
*shrugs* ... and what did that last one say? o.o
7%
 7%  [ 18 ]
no thank you
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 236

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:40 pm
I demand a female moderators fanboy thread! O.O Well, demand is a bit strong, sweatdrop but I do think you should have one. Sylfer and K4kashi have their fangirls. I wanna be someone's fanboy. o__O  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:46 pm
Ribbin_Sama
I demand a female moderators fanboy thread! O.O Well, demand is a bit strong, sweatdrop but I do think you should have one. Sylfer and K4kashi have their fangirls. I wanna be someone's fanboy. o__O

We girls don't need a thread to get fanboys. xd Feel free to profess your love of us in the Shinobi Hideout, Most of us check that thread on a very regular basis. (and Reprieve and I are there right now, well, off and on. Izchi was there earlier, and Camui shows up often too)  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:48 pm
How do you become a mod in the guild? is it by post?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:30 pm
Lord Jyabil
How do you become a mod in the guild? is it by post?
It is actually pretty much by activity level, participation in guild events/etc.., and donations.. i think. Well .. i got alot of posts, 666 donations and lots of activity, thats how i became a mod.. i think..

or reprieve just redemed my 1 bazillion creds...... crying  

Evil Ducky Man

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:59 pm
one moment, let me find my old post where I mention this...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:02 pm
Reprieve
Ok, about the crew member thing.

Whenever I feel that we need new crew members I look randomly around the guild to see anyone who would stand out as a good one. It's pretty obvious what I'd look for, just good members. I will never choose anyone from what they wear, the amount of gold in their pockets, or how much they have donated.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS!
>>>If you're not chosen as a crew member, that doesn't mean I dislike you or that you aren't good enough, it's just that there are a lot of members that would make a good crew and I can't make everyone part of it. I would prefer to have a smaller crew that I can communicate easier with.

I'm not making any new crew members as of now but I will in the future. Even if you're not chosen as a crew member next time, I will always be needing new members as the guild grows. In other words, you may not get chosen this time but you may next time.

One last thing...
Crew members may get their name on the front page but other than that, they can only really edit posts and accept/decline requests. I depend on them to help me out with guild issues and work on other guild things aswell. There's no "gold gaining" stuff or anything like that, just the pride of knowing that you're helping the guild out.

So just be sure to thank your current guild crew members, they do a lot of work to keep this guild in good shape. Please don't ever act mean to one, I won't tolerate it.

And if you would like to be a crew member, just be a kind, respectful member and you never know, I might pm you with the invitation someday. wink

Mercy! No more pms! gonk lol
Voila ^_^  

Reprieve
Captain

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:17 pm
Should a sticky be made where people can discuss anything about their avartar fashion? As in, looking like a naruto character, what they should buy, people can rate each other's looks and stuff.

That could help cut down on threads about people looking like Naruto, do I look like a ninja? or I'll rate your shinobi style.

We could call it "Shinobi Fashion" or something like that.

I dunno, sweatdrop whatever you guys think, lol. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:27 am
sounds good... should help keep the board from looking as cluttered with avatar threads.  

shinimegami42

Fumoffu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:09 pm
o.o we should have more guild activities.. contests or something.. the forums aren't really like o.o the newbie forum which gets posts like every 30 seconds o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:24 pm
sorry posted twice.. the thing was lagging when i did it @_@  

Fumoffu

Biryu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:31 pm
lol i think you posted twice X3, either a person comes and deletes it if its possible or you can just edit it XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:26 pm
sence halloween is almost here i say we have a avatar halloween contest
common what could it hurt some one get a kewl prize and we get to see how creative people are 3nodding  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:48 pm
i got two questions...one of them is a stupid question...but i seriously don't know...please don't mock me redface

for the donations..is it gaia gold?

and then...if i donate why does it say ramen isn't the password?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:18 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
i got two questions...one of them is a stupid question...but i seriously don't know...please don't mock me redface

For the donating, it's...

Your Gaian password...then...Gaia gold

RAMEN is just to make sure that you read the guild scroll when you joined. I'll have to talk with Reprieve about making that more clear. sweatdrop  

The Truth About Drugs

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:59 am
Yakushi_Kabuto
ChibiAngelwolf

For the donating, it's...

Your Gaian password...then...Gaia gold

RAMEN is just to make sure that you read the guild scroll when you joined. I'll have to talk with Reprieve about making that more clear. sweatdrop

oooh..i feel stupid sweatdrop arigatou  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces