Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:35 pm
slighter
flame follwoed hm "how far is it"
Just alittle further *he turns and runs in another direction*  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:36 pm
skypheonix
slighter
Just alittle further *he turns and runs in another*
he continued to followed  

Slighter
Captain

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:40 pm
slighter
skypheonix
slighter
Just alittle further *he turns and runs in another*
he continued to followed
*he jumped out of the area and into the clearing with the lake* ((see ya in the lake forum))  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:18 pm
*Black woke up in the back of the den and yawned. She lokoed around from the back of the den and her eyes shown as she got up strtetching adn walked outside, laying under a tree in the sun*  

Babe_In_Black1881

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:29 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
*Black woke up in the back of the den and yawned. She lokoed around from the back of the den and her eyes shown as she got up strtetching adn walked outside, laying under a tree in the sun*
*he sneaks up behind her and barks loudly in her ear*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:36 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!*jumps and turns around nearly having a heart attack*what the heck?!!?!?!i could have died from frightendness  

Babe_In_Black1881

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:38 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!*jumps and turns around nearly having a heart attack*what the heck?!!?!?!i could have died from frightendness
*laughs* well then i almost gotcha xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:45 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
it isn't funny*shen lays down and hides her face in her fur and begins to cry*  

Babe_In_Black1881

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:51 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*whimpers and nuzzles her* aww don't cry  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:54 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*stops crying and sniffles and lokos up at him with her eyes all glossy*  

Babe_In_Black1881

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:59 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*sighs sadly( i'm sorry about that black  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:01 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*sighs sadly( i'm sorry about that black
it-itd ok....*she sighed and looked around*i'm tired, daddy*she yawned and layed down curling i nto asmall ball shivering and closed her eyes slowly falling asleep and shivering from coldness*((g2g, bbl))  

Babe_In_Black1881

Alona

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:36 pm
*walks to the edge of the forest and stops to see a pack sleeping, she whines a little and wanders in. She looks for something to eat and finds a chunk of meat lying about. She looks around and grabs it, dragging it off very slowly.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:01 pm
falme still hiding by a tree saw a wolf and didnt know what to do, but he saw she didnt look to strong and wasen't afraid but still didnt go over to see who it was  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:06 pm
*Feels like she is being watched and looks around, she didn't see anyone so she dragged the meat to the edge of the forest and began to eat. She knew it was wrong to steal but she was really hungry.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games