Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:46 am
-Kita sighed and slowly pushed herself to her paws.. She looked down at Malik and gently licked his forehead... Her stomach let out a small growl, and she winced slightly in hunger... Kita lowered her head to Malik's level again and licked his muzzle, sort of saying be back soon.. With that, Kita trotted off under the darkening sky in search of something for her and Malik to eat-  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:05 am
-With her nose close to the ground, Kita sniffed everywhere for any sort small game that would be easy for her to catch and kill for herself and her mate... She stopped and raised her nose to the air, trying to catch any scents... She finally caught the scent of a hare.. With her tail wagging slightly behind her, Kita slowly crept through the shadows of the forest, following the scent-  

Kita Rottura

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:38 am
-When Kita was only a few feet away from the hare, she licked her muzzle, and got low to the ground.. When her chest was touching her paws, she growled lowly, waiting for the hare to make a sudden movement-  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:52 am
-Finally, the hare was caught off-guard by eating a plaid of grass... Kita suddenly lunged at the bunny, and it quickly darted into the forest.. Close on its heels, Kita chased the hare into the depths of the forest, not loosing its scent-  

Kita Rottura

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:58 am
-Just before the brown creature dashed into its hole, Kita snapped at its leg, and threw it towards a tree.. It breathed wildly and its eyes were wide as it laid beside the oak tree.. Kita slowly approached it, panting softly.. Her tounge lolled out of the side of her mouth, as she grabbed the creature by its neck, instantly crushing its windpipe... She slowly headed back towards Malik with her tail held a little higher than usual-  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:09 am
-Kita finally reached Malik, and her tail began to wag faster... She set the bunny down beside both of them, then licked some of the blood off its leg.. She laid down beside Malik, waiting for him to wake up-  

Kita Rottura

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:11 am
*Black woke up in the den and walked into the forest. She walked around, lightly pawing at oinecones here and there*  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:22 am
Star slowly opened her eyes. Heart was still beside her, sleeping. Star whined softy, brushing the ground with her tail as she wagged. She licked Heart gently before quietly getting up and stretching. She went to a nearby stream and took a small drink.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:33 am
slighter woke up still in human form in the tree and then climbs downa nd turns inot his wolf form and starts to walk around looking for a stream to take a dirnk out of  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:40 am
Star yawned. Feeling childish for some reason, she walked to a fallen log and sat on it. Changing a nail into a wolf's nail, she began carving something into the trunk.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:43 am
slighter finaly found a stream adn took a drink out of it then continued on following the stream up rover "i wounder where this is going to take me" he said has he aproead mutilple ways he could take "ok...maybe il just stay here then"he said laying down near the spliting river  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:47 am
Just as Star carved to the edge of the trunk, the added pressure made the trunk roll. "Whoa!" The trunk rolled out from under Star and she fell with a ~Thud!~ to the ground. "Ouch chi chi..." Star laughed at herself being so clumsy.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:52 am
slighter got up after hearing something moving towards him then ehaded to wards the noise and turned around and befor he has time to reaced he gets hit by a rolling log and get flatten in the mud and saying "now who the ******** did this......i mean i was black....but now i look like s**t.....i fell like im going to kill someone now" he growls to himself form teh pain and get up whit another bloody nose  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:56 am
Star got up and brushed herself off. She glanced at where the log was rolling to and gave a small gasp when she saw it was about to hit Slighter. "Caref-" ~Bam!~ Too late. "Whoops! Sorry!" She yelled to him from a top the hill. He looked funny, but it was her fault that he looked that way, so she tried hard and didn't laugh.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:01 am
slighter looked at the top of the hill and shaked some of the mudd off has he started to limp towards star "so it was you uh.....now im in pain im dirty like hell...and i cant feel like left paw and i got a bloody nose....thank you very much"he said growling alittle  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games