Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:01 am
Heart sighed, she didn't know how much longer she could take this. She missed Sky, but she didn't even know if he was her mate anymore. She hadn't spoke to him in months, and with her old mate back... she didn't know what to do. She formed into a human, "Drave doesn't know I can go human now..." she thought. She put her back against the tree and tears began to fall down her face. She didn't know what was going on. She had never cried before. She licked the strange fluid that was coming down her face. "Water?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:18 pm
Heart had finaly stopped crying and had gone back to being a wolf. She felt so empty and alone.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:42 pm
He appeared on the lower base strangely as he always did. He seemed to be vanishing for months at a time now without a word to anyone and would return with cuts and bruises sometimes broken bones he concealed from everyone. "I haven't been here for too lone.........."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:52 pm
Heart sniffed around and looked up. She thought she had smelt sky, "he was here, he must've left" She ran down the hill towards the den hoping to find him.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:14 pm
-After sleeping for a few moments close to Kesuk, Kita awoke abruptly, after having a nitemare. She whimpered softly, and sat up, looking at the ground. Sighing slowly and shaking her head, Kita trotted off towards a large mountain that could be seen off in the distance-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:23 pm
-When Kita finally came to the mountain, she gazed up at its amazing height. Off in the distance, the cresent moon shone brightly, but not bright enough to light up the part of the forest in which the she-wolf was at. Exhaling slowly, Kita padded on up a narrow path of the mountain, leading her towards the top, where she could get a better veiw of the lake, forest, and the moon itself-  

Kita Rottura

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:17 pm
-Upon reaching the top of the mountain, Kita felt a great pride in her heart. The feeling of acomplishment overwhelmed her, as she gazed out at the world. Her ears pricked forward slightly as the she-wolf listened intently to the cricket's songs and the owl's hoots. Letting out a soft sigh, Kita continued to stare out at the forest, with multiple thoughts scurrying through her mind. When she pictured Malik, a bitter feeling of remorse struck her heart. Lowering her nose to the ground, the white wolf felt limp. A dark cloud crept across the dim sky, covering the moon, causing a black shadow to be cast across the plain. Whimpering softly to herself, Kita fell to the ground, resting her head in the dirt. Looking out at the forest again with blank eyes, she continued to think about Malik. Soon enough, the lonely moon unshealthed itself from behind the dark mist. Kita's moonlit fur appeared faded and dull, compared to a few moons ago, when the she-wolf would roam the forest with her mate. She huffed lightly at the thoughts, slowly shifted onto her side, gazing up at the bright moon-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:36 pm
-Deciding that it would be best to clear her mind, the she-wolf slowly got to her paws and shook her fur. Bring her nose to the sky, she inhaled lightly, smelling all the different scents that lingered on the breeze. Finding nothing too important, Kita set off down the mountain, running along with the night wind. She ran into the forest, following a large path, not knowing where it would lead her-  

Kita Rottura

Shadow72

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:01 pm
Shadow ran past a tree, entering the territory of the mountain. Looking around she started to walk keeping a steady pace, but now breathing heavily. Shaking her fur off from all the crap it had gathered on the way, flicking it into theair she stepped forewards again, stopping.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:02 pm
Shadow72
Shadow ran past a tree, entering the territory of the mountain. Looking around she started to walk keeping a steady pace, but now breathing heavily. Shaking her fur off from all the crap it had gathered on the way, flicking it into theair she stepped forewards again, stopping.
He was crouched low behind a bush waiting and watching her silently. He had been following her since she left bored as he was.  

skypheonix

Shadow72

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:06 pm
Shadow sat down and closed her eyes, turning Sky's way,
"You're really crappy at hiding your scent, did you know that?" she asked, trotting towards him before tackling without any notice.
"Kah!!" she cried out, leaping on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:08 pm
Shadow72
Shadow sat down and closed her eyes, turning Sky's way,
"You're really crappy at hiding your scent, did you know that?" she asked, trotting towards him before tackling without any notice.
"Kah!!" she cried out, leaping on him.
He rolled to the side avoiding her. "Yeah but I'm stronger and faster than you." He tackled her while she was down and pinned her down on the ground.  

skypheonix

Shadow72

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:13 pm
"So, you're stronger and faster?" she asked, moving her head which was the only thing movable, reaching up and grabbing the scruff of his neck, pulling him off and leaping to her feet,
"Really now?" she asked, positioning herself.
"I seem to remember when i first joined your pack, you said that i was nearly equal to you"

She was reffering in power.
Switching to her human form, her feet slightly parted and her sword in its sheath on her right hip. She only used her sword in hunting while human.
"I dont remember you saying stronger, nor faster."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:14 pm
Shadow72
"So, you're stronger and faster?" she asked, moving her head which was the only thing movable, reaching up and grabbing the scruff of his neck, pulling him off and leaping to her feet,
"Really now?" she asked, positioning herself.
"I seem to remember when i first joined your pack, you said that i was nearly equal to you"

She was reffering in power.
Switching to her human form, her feet slightly parted and her sword in its sheath on her right hip. She only used her sword in hunting while human.
"I dont remember you saying stronger, nor faster."
He just sat there as a wolf "but I am....anyways....." He tackles her down to the ground and licks her face. xd  

skypheonix

Shadow72

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:16 pm
"Kyaa! Stop that!" She cried out laughing,sitting up she picked Sky off the ground, holding him in her arms, scratching behind his ears with her hand the held him from falling sideways.
"How've you been?" she asked, sitting down with him in her lap. Still scratching.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games