Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:54 pm
uh....jedi....powers?
really, i dunno.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:54 am
In one of my resources, It did say that Dash flew with Rouge Squadron.

That can be interpreted either way. If he flew with it, it could mean he was just another pilot, or in my case, it meant he was an "honorary" one time flyer...

That's the way I saw it from SOTE....

And I still think that though han has a faster ship and a better smile, Dash could beat him in the sky (newer equiptment, smaller ship) and tie him on the ground.... I mean, Dash did take down an AT-ST, a giant diagona, and a gladiator droid, with just a blaster... Even IG-88 lost to him. And IG-88 nearly shot Boba Fett out of the sky in the comic series, and Boba captured Han...

So take the info and run with it...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:20 am
boba didn't capture Han. Darth Vader captured Han. there's a big difference.

...and speaking of Han Solo...... *whistles, posing his avi nonchalontly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:32 am
True, I forgot about that part. But Boba did collect the bounty, and the rest of the informatino is true...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:04 am
well, speaking of Boba Fett, there's another score for Han. while blind and suffering from hibernation sicknes, he was able to incapacitate Boba Fett. He's probably the only person who's ever come close to doing something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:05 am
Sure... he "incapacitated" him... while wildly swinging a poleaxe.... not even knowing boba was behind him... while boba was attackign luke...

Come on. Let's see Han take on an ATST and win by blowing it up, and not killing the crew first. Dash did it at least twice... With a blaster!

But, I do say, I really can't say i like either mor than the other. I don't like people dissing Dash because he didn't get the princess... Its just dash is down and dirty, while han escapes by blind luck.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:15 pm
hey, Dash is cool. like i said, it made for a good videogame. but Han wins out, in my book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:42 pm
I'd rather not pick favorites. I'd rather have my own fanfic, where dash comes back, and the two team up, with han being the cool, charming guy, and dash the guy who does the dirty work... sort of like turner and hootch in a way.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:19 pm
well most people will go for han as he was tecnaly there before dash movie wise and not many people have read the books which hes in (hell i havent)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:45 pm
Dash's only appearence, i beleive, is in the Shadows of the Empire. Nowhere else is he mentioned...

Kinda sad, since I think he would have been a good charaacter in the NJO to counter han or wedge.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:59 pm
you never know. maybe he'll be the new chewbacca...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:51 pm
Ah look at me arriving all late n stuff.

Anyways my favourite movie charachter is Obi Wan by far,its always been that way since I saw the originals all those years ago. His Alec Guiness incarnation showed us his deep knowledge of the force,his ability to succesfully begin Lukes training considering his age and his initial blow of tragedy with the uncerimonious death of Owen and Beru,and his ability to continue to guide look through the force from the afterlife.Plus his overall hero effect on you when you were young.

As Ewan McGreggor Obi Wan begins as a bit of an upstart,sometimes a thorn in the side of Qui Gon in AOTC we see him evolve into an accomplished Jedi Knight but in ROTS he completely blew me away.That final scene on Mustafar will stick in my head until the DVD arrives "I loved you Anikan, you were my brother", loved that scene to death.Plus his side splitting line every so often.After succesfully crashing the Invisible hand on Coruscant. "Another happy landing" lmao. So overall #1 to Obi Wan for the movies anyway wink  

Master_Kaballmo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:16 pm
well stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:01 pm
i rellay liked qui gon there was something about him that made him seem very different to other jedi it a pitty we only see him in TPM i know he had to die so obi wan could take over anikans training but i would have loved to have seen more of him and despite clames that he was week to fall to maul a apprentice exar kun killed his master with a double blade and he wasnt really that powerful when he did that. (sorry for bad spelling but its 2am here and im to tierd to spell  

NickCpointless

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:50 pm
I guess Qui-Gon was okay. I think my biggest beef with him was that he saved JarJar.

Actually, that's unforgivable.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces