Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Favorite Episodes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:58 am
Xenkiss
sniping devil
samurai x the movie that is all.

i agree samuri X the movie was my favorite too.
O_o You mean the one with Toki and Shigure? Urk, I didn't really like that movie very much.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:00 am
Misao-sama
Xilo Pryce
My favorite episode is when Kenshin is Fighting Soujiro in Kyoto, and it show Soujiro's past, of this may because Soujiro is my favorite character

Soujiro's past is really sad and touching. Randomness: Out of the 12 animals of the zodiac, I would say Soujiro is the bunny. Don't you just want to cuddle the smiling bunny until it turns blue?
Urk, bunnies are one of my least favorite animals... ^-^;;;; Buuuuut, that's just me... xp  

Sephiralen

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:59 pm
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
sniping devil

O_o You mean the one with Toki and Shigure? Urk, I didn't really like that movie very much.... sweatdrop

I've heard of the RK movie with Tokio and Shigure where Kenshin came to apologize to Tokio for killing her brother. I haven't seen it though but I really want to. I'm not sure what's it called. sweatdrop Anyway, I really admire Tokio, I've heard lots about her. Think about it; a woman that can order the Wolf of Mibu (Saitou) around, has got to be a goddess! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:00 pm
Sephiralen
Misao-sama
Xilo Pryce
My favorite episode is when Kenshin is Fighting Soujiro in Kyoto, and it show Soujiro's past, of this may because Soujiro is my favorite character

Soujiro's past is really sad and touching. Randomness: Out of the 12 animals of the zodiac, I would say Soujiro is the bunny. Don't you just want to cuddle the smiling bunny until it turns blue?
Urk, bunnies are one of my least favorite animals... ^-^;;;; Buuuuut, that's just me... xp

Aww...why don't you like bunnies?  

Misao-hime

Abractacus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:41 pm
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
sniping devil

I can't remeber that one... sweatdrop did I like it? blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:00 am
Mine_chan
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
sniping devil

Random: are you and Sephi afraid of bunnies? eek  

Misao-hime

Sephiralen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:05 am
Misao-sama
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
sniping devil

I've heard of the RK movie with Tokio and Shigure where Kenshin came to apologize to Tokio for killing her brother. I haven't seen it though but I really want to. I'm not sure what's it called. sweatdrop Anyway, I really admire Tokio, I've heard lots about her. Think about it; a woman that can order the Wolf of Mibu (Saitou) around, has got to be a goddess! blaugh
O.o I think you've got it wrong... a little misunderstanding... This isn't Tokio, Saitoh's wife (Cuz, that would be cool if it were! xp ). It's a girl called Toki; no O. The title of the movie is simply Samurai X: the Motion Picture. Though, I think it should be Rurouni Kenshin the Motion Picture. Aaaanyway, I didn't think it was so great. You might like it, I dunno. It depends on your own personal tastes, I guess. :S. You have to see it to decide. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:07 am
Misao-sama
Mine_chan
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
sniping devil

LMAO!!! Looool!!! xd Well, umm....kinda. Hehe. They just scare us. They are silent and emotionless. Freaky sad . But, we're not physically afraid of them! blaugh

And, umm, Mine_chan, I can't exactly remember, but I don't think you did like the movie... But I suppose you should watch it again, anyway. Wait. I'm sure you remember the guy with the weird hair! You thought he was hot, and I thought he looked like Tamahome with a freak hairstyle?? Hehe... I'll call you :p  

Sephiralen

Abractacus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:43 am
Sephiralen
Misao-sama
Mine_chan
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
sniping devil

LMAO!!! Looool!!! xd Well, umm....kinda. Hehe. They just scare us. They are silent and emotionless. Freaky sad . But, we're not physically afraid of them! blaugh

And, umm, Mine_chan, I can't exactly remember, but I don't think you did like the movie... But I suppose you should watch it again, anyway. Wait. I'm sure you remember the guy with the weird hair! You thought he was hot, and I thought he looked like Tamahome with a freak hairstyle?? Hehe... I'll call you :p
loool ya misao what sephi said... they're so quiet I can't help but think they're spying on me blaugh

uuumm.. I still can't remember.. sweatdrop ya maybe u should call xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:28 am
Sephiralen
Misao-sama
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
sniping devil

O.o I think you've got it wrong... a little misunderstanding... This isn't Tokio, Saitoh's wife (Cuz, that would be cool if it were! xp ). It's a girl called Toki; no O. The title of the movie is simply Samurai X: the Motion Picture. Though, I think it should be Rurouni Kenshin the Motion Picture. Aaaanyway, I didn't think it was so great. You might like it, I dunno. It depends on your own personal tastes, I guess. :S. You have to see it to decide. 3nodding
EHH? stare Don't tell me my friend tried to trick me into getting the DVD so she could see it too.(I would've gotten it anyway sweatdrop ) Oh well, me and my misleading mind. Yups, it's Toki Takatsuki. At least Tokio is mentioned in the series and is in "Burai", the Shinsengumi manga . sweatdrop  

Misao-hime

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's Shigure. Looks nothing like Shigure in Fruits Basket. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:35 am
Mine_chan
Sephiralen
Misao-sama
Mine_chan
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
sniping devil

loool ya misao what sephi said... they're so quiet I can't help but think they're spying on me blaugh

uuumm.. I still can't remember.. sweatdrop ya maybe u should call xp

Bunnies are quiet? xd Mine isn't; it makes a lot of noise. Not by talking, though.  

Misao-hime

Guardian Kaia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:12 pm
i dont really know, its hard to choose .__.

i guess the first episode sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:37 am
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
sniping devil

sry mistake thats not my favorite. i thought the sumari X movie was the one when tomo died sweatdrop that one was the best out of all ive seen even thought it was really sad gonk but kenshin made the killing look sooo fun. xp sweatdrop hehe. remember sephi when we watched it. we got hyper and start talkin about how fun it would be to kill like that cuzz it looked so fun whee  

GAlA Site Assistance 3

GAlA Site Assistance 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:42 am
Sephiralen
Misao-sama
Mine_chan
Sephiralen
Xenkiss
sniping devil

really... eek yr scared of rabbits how come i never know that sweatdrop weird..confusing, but interesting hehe rabbits creep u guys out hehe.. i dont really have anythin against rabbits id feel pitty for em if they lived at my house since my lil sister tortured that last rabbits we had by twirling em around on that twirly chair in my room sweatdrop  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff