Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Will you dress your children gothic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, would you?
  Yea, it'd be cute.
  Probly not.
  I'm open to it, I guess
View Results

destinygirl_8

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:04 pm
I'd prolly dress them normal, then when they were old enough to make their own decision i'd let them dress goth if they wanted to or not.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:14 pm
When and if i do bear children...i won't dress them in goth clothing..i don't wear any myself XD
I would definately influence their music choice..but as far as dressing gothically....that will be up to them..i certainly won't hold them back...  

Forever_the_child

misunderstood_001

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:25 am
Well, When I get a baby it surely will be wearing cloths that sas "moms little devil" and stuff like that, with angel wings and devil tails printed on it, but when Its growing up it will be there choise.

A friend of mine got a five year old girl who just loves momys PVC cloths adnd boots, and she would be dying to have here own cgoth cloths. So now and den she by here and make here gothic cloths, but it has always been here own choise. If she rather were pink (she loves the disney prinsseses) shes ffree to do so.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:49 am
mee_shee
When you get married and have kids, or just plain old have some kids, do you think you'll dress them gothic?

Personally I would, but I'd also have other clothes for them, and no doubt that if I do dress them gothic my mom will buy them other clothes. And I'd still dress them in those once in a while.

I just think it'd be cool to see a gothic looking baby.

Of course when they grew up I'd have no problem with letting them choose whether they want to continue to dress like that or not.

What's you oppinion on the topic?

I would most definantly would dress my kids gothic  

Devils_lilboy

xShe Dreams Fiction

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:12 am
I think i will dress my babies in cute gothic clothes but when they get old enough to know what they want to wear, I'll let them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:46 am
When their babies, I totally want to. Mostly because the stores I shop at have the most adorable little gothy outfits for babies whee

Once they start going to school though, I would switch it up I guess. Although, I think that if a kid is raised in an environment where the parents have a more darker style, and since they were born they too have been dressing that way, then its more likely they will continue it on their own.

I wouldn't want to overdo it though. Like Im not shaving my kids hair into a mohawk and dying it blue when (s)he is only 4. But clothes wise, the stuff I buy them will most likely be gothic, unless they ask for something else.
I'm happy with them wearing whatever they want. I couldn't care less what style they end up choosing. But as long as Im the only one who has a say, it will be adorably gothy =D  

RaynieDays

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:08 am
I would, becuase I think it would be so adorable ^.^
I don't really plan on having kids....but if I do I would
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:01 pm
They can dress how ever the hell they want as long as it isn't "Emo (Scene, same f**king thing.) or a Wigger or Gangsta.. Besides that I really couldn't care less, they have every right I do and did as a child/teenager, to choose what sub culture they want to be a part of.

xX-Miss-Sku11Kandy-Xx

MyLittlePwny.!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:31 pm
I'm not sure if I even want kids, but if I do get kids I think I might dress them gothic. I've seen other kids dressed gothic and it's adorable. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:25 pm
i cant wait to dress my kids goth! at least until they can choose what they want to wear on their own... after that its their choice  

gothchick159

GEMOBOY1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:39 am
YEA IT WOULD BE COOL HELL,EVEN MY MAM WOULD BUY HIM/HER GOTHIC CLOTHES  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:56 am
mee_shee
When you get married and have kids, or just plain old have some kids, do you think you'll dress them gothic?

Personally I would, but I'd also have other clothes for them, and no doubt that if I do dress them gothic my mom will buy them other clothes. And I'd still dress them in those once in a while.

I just think it'd be cool to see a gothic looking baby.

Of course when they grew up I'd have no problem with letting them choose whether they want to continue to dress like that or not.

What's you oppinion on the topic?

I most definantly will be dressing my children gothic...  

Devils_lilboy

Lila Malvae

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:27 pm
I haven't seen many goth kids in public, but man is there an excessive amount of adorable little boys with mohawks running around. I swear, this month I've seen 5 or 6 of them. It is the cutest thing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:09 am
well yes i will dress them gothic...and people shall respect them...  

SadBloodyEyes

Miss Jetpack

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:29 pm
The thing you've got to keep in mind with little kids is that they grow out of their clothes QUICK! And nice baby clothes can be expensive, too. So, untill they start to show interest in what they wear, I'll probably just get whatever I can find at Good Will. Little girls clothes are really nice at thrift stores because they wear them for such a short amount of time (little boys clothes, however, are usually well worn in that short amount of time, lol). I'd definately buy one or two really nice, new (stylish) outfits for special occassions, though. (Nothing is cuter then a gothic lolita toddler. NOTHING, I TELL YOU! And elegant little boys clothes are adorable! Practical, however? Unlikely.)

The best bet you have is having a friend with gothy-kids slightly older so you can get their hand-me-downs or making them yourself, if you want cute gothy babies. Cause, do you really want to spend 10-20 bucks on a onzie they will be able to wear for less then a year?

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff