Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:11 pm
Rentetsu
" You are not the oldest I am 627 and still aging and I'll never die atlease not without my head held high. Are you a strong fighter Sabata? and whos coven are you in might I ask. Hello Skyla? are you the one who doesn't know of being a vampire? "
((just checked your profile, your 528, don't lie about your age!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:30 pm
Skyla jumped when something grabbed her arm but when she turned around it was just Sophie with a puzzled expression. "I don't know Sophie...I think it's just guys being guys." Skyla whispered back. She stared at the two men wondering why they were acting like this. "Do all vampires act so aggressively?"  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:38 pm
"Depends on the vampire. I don't trust either of them. Let's go." Sophie whispered back to Skyla keeping a hand on her sword handle. Midnight, Sophie's cat, stoped hissing and ran away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:40 pm
Sabata looked back at Skyla, he grinned. "Oh no, usually we've blown a hole in a wall by now." He looked back at the newcomer. "Wait... I know this guy... he looks familiar." He studied the stranger's face, then it hit him. "You're Rentetsu aren't you?" Without waiting for answer he summoned more orbs, several around Skyla and her friend. "The one who snapped and killed a whole orphange when he was still human." He looked at him, "Now that I know who you are, there is no way you are getting near these two."  

ninja of Persia

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:32 pm
((I thought I put, 627 but I pressed 5 on mistake when I sent it to her))
"I hane no intention of killing another vampire unless they done something wrong to me or something of a past expereince I only interest
killing humans because of how the stagered and torchered me as a child abused, beatin mistreated I though they should've payed and they did with there lives. You should've seen it blood splashing wall to wall hidious screams for mercy and help ha ha haaaa.....Now if you intend to hurt me do it now or do I since fear in you?"

He said giving him a dirty look cautioning him by looking eye to eye showing his incredible blood lust.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:46 pm
Sabata stared at the vampire in front of him. He saw those eyes... but he wasn't afraid. After so much time, he knew better than to let fear rise up in him. One thing did bother him though. While Sabata had every confidence in his fighting skills, he knew if he and Rentetsu went head on he didn't know who would win. He glanced at his orbs, as long as they were immaterial they couldn't be brought down by petals, but if they stayed like that, they wouldn't be much help. He looked dead on at Rentetsu, "I am not afraid of you. However I am only protecting Skyla and her friend, if you leave, there will be no need for trouble."  

ninja of Persia

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:57 pm
"Like I said I have no interest in hurting them I actually wanted get vampires along with me ones with potential to stop what befalls this place and train them in myself but, I will make an example of those who commit the sin of judgement."THe roses increase bind on the orbs the orbs biusrt and go away as the roses scatter around wildly because they were about have a good exercise.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:13 pm
Sophie let out a 'Ha' hearing one of the two others saying, 'Protect Skyla and her friend.' Sophie hadn't trusted anyone since the human family that took her in when she was turned tried to kill her and she certianly didn't want to be protected by some person she didn't know. She walked out of the circle of orbs formed around Skyla and her and just said, "I don't want any protection I'm perfectly fine on my own."  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

CA-CHINGY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:08 am
Skyla saw Sophie walk away from the protection of Sabata's orbs. She gave a small cry of fear, for she didn't want Sophie to get hurt. But when she saw the fierce look in her eyes she knew that she could handle herself. Skyla looked at each person and they all seemed to have that same look. They all appeared to have confidence in their abilities and their inner strength. She loathed everyone of them wishing that she could look out into the world without fear,but she knew she could not. ~Why? Why am I so afraid?~she asked herself as her hands balled up into fists. ~What can I do?~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:08 pm
Sophie gave Skyla a look telling her that she would be ok. "By the way Skyla's friend has a name. So stop saying 'Skyla's friend'." She then motioned Skyla to come with her.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:15 pm
As the roses destroyed the orb they gathered around Rentetsu he started to speak to Skyla. " You look as if you question your ability if that is what you do then maybe you should be put to a test. To bring out your power I should arrange something hm maybe in the streets of Osiris or now."Rose petals turn into sharp blades with stanes of witches blood on them you can tell by the distinct aura. The Blades fly and slash Sophie's hands as she reaches for Skyla and stab her through her arms and legs and pinning her to the wall making it seems as if she was in pain but, she wasn't because of the witches blood that creates image torward low leveled vampires.
"So Skyla you see what happend to your friend because of fear if you want to free her convince me that she deserve it through force.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:31 am
"Sophie!" Skyla screamed as she watched her friend being slashed and pinned to the wall. She turned to face Rentetsu and looked at him while tears of anger and frustration began to spill from her eyes."I want to help them...,"she said as she slowly dropped to her knees. Then, a blue mist enveloped her and a strange sensation overcame her. Skyla looked down at her hands and little sparks of power ran over them. She stood up slowly and a small smile formed on her lips. "and now I can!" She raised her hand up high and monstrous clouds began to form. Thunder roared in the sky and lighting lashed down close to the figures on the roof. Skyla raised her hand even more beckoning the lighting to her fingertips. A mighty lightning bolt struck down and hit Skyla. She didn't feel any pain but only power . The smoke cleared and Skyla slowly let her hand drop to her side,but in it she held a lightning bolt. She looked at Rentetsu and her smile grew wider. "This is for you..." and with that she hurled the lightning bolt at him.  

CA-CHINGY

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:04 pm
"Ahhhhhhh No no no!!!!!!!!!! Stop it!!"The roses disguised as Rentetsu burst into flames as Rentetsu looks from a distance he laugh as Skyla doesn't no its fake as they walk torward he on fire with a grin and starts to reach torward and she feels the heat on her skin.
"Hmmm thats a little much shes not a vampire."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:39 pm
Sophie, being pinned to the wall, didn't scream or do anything. She was used to being treated this way. Looking up at was going on she whispered, "Might as well let them go at it."  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Kaze The Despised

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:13 pm
Kaze watched above the battle, and was very curious in how Rentetsu got himself into the mess. 'Ren, my old friend and rival, why am I not surprised?" He chuckled evily as the watched it go on. He put his hand on his sword hilt and watched Rentetsu up to his old tricks. "Reminds me of the times we fought so much."  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff