Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:08 am
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG
Now that im back on gaia, we can really get into some meet up plans... blaugh blaugh blaugh

Because no melb meet up is complete without me, ask Lilithia, she saw me play DDR on the last meet

Now that you're back, can we have a proper meet? The last meeting was botched up; I tried to meet up but was left behind. sweatdrop

It can be arranged, but to hell if you guys want me to arrange it, im no good with arranging stuff

Well, someone else can. I just want it to be more organized. Perhaps we can first pass pictures of each other around so we know what the others look like.

everyone should know what i look like

Sorry to say it, but I don't. sad  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:10 am
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG
Now that im back on gaia, we can really get into some meet up plans... blaugh blaugh blaugh

Because no melb meet up is complete without me, ask Lilithia, she saw me play DDR on the last meet

Now that you're back, can we have a proper meet? The last meeting was botched up; I tried to meet up but was left behind. sweatdrop

It can be arranged, but to hell if you guys want me to arrange it, im no good with arranging stuff

Well, someone else can. I just want it to be more organized. Perhaps we can first pass pictures of each other around so we know what the others look like.

wierd, i DID post them in the old guild, and in this one too, i gotta post more into this one though  

StreekG

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:13 am
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG

wierd, i DID post them in the old guild, and in this one too, i gotta post more into this one though

I'll check. Do you know what I look like? I'm always in my school uniform. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:14 am
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG

don't believe i've seen you, you'll have to show me some other sime because i need to go out soon so i gotta eat dinner  

StreekG

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:16 am
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG
Minielf
StreekG

don't believe i've seen you, you'll have to show me some other sime because i need to go out soon so i gotta eat dinner

Yeah I will.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:06 pm
if you guys are planing a meetup ill come

and noone here knows who i am so, im Krystle aka lyaine/tiarina

yeah i no another new account but i had to make it cuz of the new hair styles and yeah  

Kirinea

StreekG

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:43 am
Airae
if you guys are planing a meetup ill come

and noone here knows who i am so, im Krystle aka lyaine/tiarina

yeah i no another new account but i had to make it cuz of the new hair styles and yeah

Didn't you want to change the hair styles on your other accounts??

Oh and Hi  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:26 am
im so god dam bored  

Kav_of_sand

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:43 am
This thread is dead!

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:07 am
TOUCH MY NEKKID SANTA BOOTEH. xO  

Luminescence

WellzY