Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The NT thread | You'll never ever know if you never ever go! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:18 am
WarriorShadow
The Del
WarriorShadow
ncole
The Del
WarriorShadow
Dude, i hope CLP Doesnt win the Election, The ******** want to bring in a Curfew!

what sort of curfew?

Youth Curfew. i think People under 20 or something s**t like that....maybe it was Under 18.

i think it was all at home and indoors by 10pm, or 11pm.

If they Bring it in, the cops wont have to deal with the Hoodlems, they will have more time to Deal with People who do more....Creative things.
Like us question ninja

Yeah, People like us. sweatdrop
Well technically, they can't put a curfew up for people over 18... Since 18 years and over it classified as an adult, they can do what they want. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:23 am
ncole
WarriorShadow
ncole
The Del
WarriorShadow
Dude, i hope CLP Doesnt win the Election, The ******** want to bring in a Curfew!

what sort of curfew?

Youth Curfew. i think People under 20 or something s**t like that....maybe it was Under 18.
If they Bring it in, the cops wont have to deal with the Hoodlems, they will have more time to Deal with People who do more....Creative things.

how are they going to do that? charging everyone because they cant lock up under age persons

Fine of $2000+

Multiple Offenders will be put into a Special Program. i dunno the Exact details  

WarriorShadow

ncole

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:27 am
WarriorShadow
ncole
WarriorShadow
ncole
The Del
WarriorShadow

what sort of curfew?

how are they going to do that? charging everyone because they cant lock up under age persons

Fine of $2000+

Multiple Offenders will be put into a Special Program. i dunno the Exact details

yeah charge the little ********, i mean everyone out past 10 MUST be wanting to deface public property, vandelise shops and therefore injecting herion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:30 am
ncole
WarriorShadow
ncole
WarriorShadow
ncole
The Del
WarriorShadow

what sort of curfew?

Fine of $2000+

yeah charge the little ********, i mean everyone out past 10 MUST be wanting to deface public property, vandelise shops and therefore injecting herion.
Just cause you don't go out at night.  

Delithraldur

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:36 am
The Del
ncole
WarriorShadow
ncole
WarriorShadow
ncole
The Del
WarriorShadow

what sort of curfew?

Fine of $2000+

I say you come back to town and we RE-OPEN our Opium Den!

that way the Lil kids will be Indoors and smoking a Drug we went to War Over!

Not out Shooting up on Crack, Heroin and Eccy!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:39 am
WarriorShadow
The Del
ncole
WarriorShadow
ncole
WarriorShadow
ncole
The Del
WarriorShadow

what sort of curfew?

Fine of $2000+

I say you come back to town and we RE-OPEN our Opium Den!

that way the Lil kids will be Indoors and smoking a Drug we went to War Over!

Not out Shooting up on Crack, Heroin and Eccy!
Sounds like a plan. 3nodding I'll be back in September. mrgreen  

Delithraldur

ncole

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:02 am
hello?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:34 am
I am reviving this thread because..

I live here.

I guess I'll just have to watch this thread die again...

Unholy Meatpuppet

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:37 am
Well, apart from the fact that there is only 3 members of this guild, that I know of, that actually live in the NT.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:51 am
AA guilders please vote in teh avvie comp, your friends need you!! 3nodding  

nrasjaa

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:59 am
Delithraldur
Well, apart from the fact that there is only 3 members of this guild, that I know of, that actually live in the NT.
IRRELIVENT!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:12 am
Concur!

where is the pie, BRING FORTH THE PIE!  

WarriorShadow

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:14 am
WarriorShadow
Concur!

We have pie now?

Mmm... Pie...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:00 am
Unholy Meatpuppet
WarriorShadow
Concur!

We have pie now?

Mmm... Pie...

*nods*

Pie, the one thing capable of Convincing me god Exits.

*drool* ....piiieee  

WarriorShadow

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:20 am
WarriorShadow

*nods*

Pie, the one thing capable of Convincing me god Exits.

*drool* ....piiieee
If we have this "Pie", why have I never seen it? I beleive if there were pie here I surley would have seen it.

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff