Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

curli

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:40 pm
I be me
curli
It's lyrics to a song I like. As you might have guessed, it's french.

It says something along the lines of how fate promises so many things and gives us nothing, and how since happiness seems close enough to hold we hold out our hands and end up looking foolish.

suprisingly, it's not really a sad song.
hey that sounds really cool,
I want that printed on a T-shirt now. buuuut then I might get random people talking at me in french

Doubt it, but then again nothing's impossible. You might get a couple
"Speak french?" questions, but you can always say no and smile. It would make for some funny encounters, that's for sure. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:53 am
its so darn dead around here, i'd rather join a club thats more active. which i hav already done. confused stare  

NightRainSpirit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:12 pm
NightRainSpirit
its so darn dead around here, i'd rather join a club thats more active. which i hav already done. confused stare
eye that it is,
but its only temporarly quiet, I refuse to let this place die compleatly. buuuuuut refusing to let this place die would be a hell of a lot easier if I had regular internet access which I don't.

and hey, guess who moved. Thats right it's me.
The girl I was living with before (as part of boarding with a family) has decided to live with me again and we now rent an appartment above a set of shops accross the road from the beach. This last weekend we went swimming five times, and burried three people in the sand, its freaken fantastic. (except we have an increadible lack of dry towels) the main bad thing is that it takes me over an hour to walk to college now, so I miss a lot of classes, but I am going to get a bike and I am currently in the process of nagging my mother for the money.

and other important news for me is that I got drunk for the first, and secound time and during one of those times I decided to give my flat mate a hickey, which we both deny ever happened by yelling anybody who was there and says that it did and trying to convince anybody nearby that they are a liar. We are not very convincing so far.

and I have a new boyfriend who is very very nice but that is not all that newsworthy. I think he slightly resembles a chipmunk, being all cute and cuddly and all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:34 pm
*wanders in* >> hello!  

hideXclamation

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:57 pm
I be me
NightRainSpirit
eye that it is,
but its only temporarly quiet, I refuse to let this place die compleatly. buuuuuut refusing to let this place die would be a hell of a lot easier if I had regular internet access which I don't.

and hey, guess who moved. Thats right it's me.
The girl I was living with before (as part of boarding with a family) has decided to live with me again and we now rent an appartment above a set of shops accross the road from the beach. This last weekend we went swimming five times, and burried three people in the sand, its freaken fantastic. (except we have an increadible lack of dry towels) the main bad thing is that it takes me over an hour to walk to college now, so I miss a lot of classes, but I am going to get a bike and I am currently in the process of nagging my mother for the money.

and other important news for me is that I got drunk for the first, and secound time and during one of those times I decided to give my flat mate a hickey, which we both deny ever happened by yelling anybody who was there and says that it did and trying to convince anybody nearby that they are a liar. We are not very convincing so far.

and I have a new boyfriend who is very very nice but that is not all that newsworthy. I think he slightly resembles a chipmunk, being all cute and cuddly and all.
Im with u...soo far i have started 5 topics that are getting lots of reply and are active each day *hootness* And ppl are talking again. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:20 pm
Yay!

I keep on feeling guilty every time I come in here because people who actually want to work might be wanting to use these computers, but I have my priorities. Who would want to do work in a college library anyway?  

I be me
Vice Captain

unknwndreamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:41 pm
Ah, hey guys. I haven't been on in soooo long. My comps on the brink again. xp Hopefully it'll be up again real soon. I miss our happy chats about crafts, I've been doing so many lately too. I found a fabulous new fortay in leather. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:14 pm
turtle fishal wart  

I be me
Vice Captain

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:15 pm
oh and I should tell you all, I created a new subofrum for tutorials, for easy access to new projects you can make  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:18 pm
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say hi again. I haven't been on in a while because of things getting in the way, but now I'm back. Hooray!  

curli

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:07 pm
I got more yarn for my Zeeby bag and for my sissy's CD case thing finally. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:23 pm
I got so many projects..that it is starting to get sad.
I really want a Skully Sweater...so Im desperately going to start up on it...l.I just really want to.
=^-^= *runs off to prepare for immence shopping trip*  

NightRainSpirit

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:04 am
Hey!
=^-^=
I finsihed my sissy's CD Player Holder!
and boy is it pretty , Im going to half to get a piccy of it to show on the webby to u guys!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:10 pm
For those of you who watch Project Runway on Bravo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kinky Twinkie

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:00 pm
Yay, I finished my spring zeeby bag! Hooray!
=^-^=  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces