Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:19 pm
WarriorShadow
RATE MY CLUTTER!

your avvie screams spasticness to me!! yea for spasticnes!! whee but mah god you still have flow!! i think it's the catty ears that make the angelic guitar go and the pants and fork that make the pants go. whoa yea, spastic, i gives it 9.7/10!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:20 pm
What do you think of my new avvie, JubJub?  

Chemical_Kitten

thegreatvincenzo

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:45 am
^Same as above^
...exept thorow in a few *Cabozzels* whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:51 am
Chemical_Kitten

wweeeii!! it's like a sunny ray from spring!! yeay i likes spring!! i loves the hat, and i loves how the cat ears go so well with it!! and yes that's a really good match up with cat items. as i've said before they are hard to match up so you've done a good job!! yea you looks la awesome!! i gives you 10/10!! whee  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:54 am
thegreatvincenzo
^Same as above^
...exept thorow in a few *Cabozzels* whee

*cabozzles back* hmm i think i loves it!! 10/10!! whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:56 am
nrasjaa
Chemical_Kitten

wweeeii!! it's like a sunny ray from spring!! yeay i likes spring!! i loves the hat, and i loves how the cat ears go so well with it!! and yes that's a really good match up with cat items. as i've said before they are hard to match up so you've done a good job!! yea you looks la awesome!! i gives you 10/10!! whee
Thankies so much!!!! heart  

Chemical_Kitten

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:16 am
meh, i shall submit my avy to be rated, that why its in the post cause i am thinking about another look- still in construction
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:18 am
Magnus Ignatius
meh, i shall submit my avy to be rated, that why its in the post cause i am thinking about another look- still in construction
User Image

uumm ok...

yes yes i loves it!! i loves the colours, they go so well together!! and i loves the flow!! *does flow dance* yes yes it's really good!! i know you like realistic avvies and this is lovely!! i reackon you're missing a bit of oommff, i dunno what we can put on to ommffify it and keep it realistic but hey the only person your avvie should make happy is your self, everyone else is a bonus 3nodding yeppers i gives it 9.7/10!!  

nrasjaa

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:20 am
What do you think, Jubbie?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:37 am
Chemical_Kitten
What do you think, Jubbie?

i thinks that this hair doo looks heaps better with the out fit!! speaking of out fits did we find one for the big day!! whee anyway i gives it 10/10!! whee  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:46 am
i love mah siggy!! it's got mah farewell to bunnah!! a kitty that bunnah gave me and ERIC BANA!!!! THE BEST ACTOR ON THE SURFACE OF THE PLANET!! whee heart yes and because he looks bloody awesome in it, it's just awesome. but it's a tad big, so i gives it 9.7/10!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:49 am
what about my sabers  

iamNOTanidiot

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:54 am
Magnus Ignatius
what about my sabers

i actually really really love your sigs!! i like how they're not so elaborate but are awesome!! i love light sabers!! i followed a couple of 7 year olds into the toy shop because they sell light sabers there sweatdrop but yea i lvoes it!! and i love love love LOVE the little "poke user" thing whee wweeeiii it makes me happy!! i give it 10/10!! whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:56 am
what about my sig?  

Lai Woun
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:58 am
Lai Woun
what about my sig?

weeeiii!! you're gloomys noob!! whee you're the cutest noob i've seen in mah life!! ooo i gotta check the thing to see if you can make it, hope you can *crosses fingers* whee yes yes i thinks gloomz made your sig la?? well i loves it!! hehe it's so cute cute!! and i just love the whole "gloomy's noob" thing, that does it for me i give it 10/10!! whee  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff