Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:59 pm
"what do you mean..dont you have you bad days" then slighter heard a thump io the wood and falme screaming out "help slighter"then slighter saw a bear and ran down the hill turning into his otehr wolf form ahs he went down at it and pounced at it ripping a huge part of his neck off and let it bleed to death befor he went over to see how flame was doing, then he noticed he had a broken paw  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:03 pm
Star looked up as she saw the wolf before in the distance. At his cry, Slighter went to his aid and Star was curious as to why he would put so much effort and concern. It was not like him. She was about to help, but he finished it before she could. She walked over to the both of them. "Are you both okay?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:05 pm
"yeah im alright...but hes not"slighter looked at flame "slighter....help me "  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:07 pm
Star wanted to ask about the two of them, but decided against it. She was going to help them recover first. "Here. I'll help you." She walked over to him and a tear rolled down her cheek, dropping on him. "It won't hurt, so don't worry." She turned to Slighter. "Would you like me to heal you too?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:08 pm
slighter looked at star"no im fine...but il be going now"he said has he help falme off and headed off into the woods to the atlar  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:53 pm
"This has surely been one of the most eventful days of my life." Star sarcastically muttered to herself under her breath. Star slouched for a second as she sighed. Straightening up, she began walking around, enjoying the day, walking to nowhere in particular.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:56 pm
flame after he saw slihetr leave left himself but was more carefull alwyas watching not to crack any twigs or leaves and then starts to walk alittle quiker once he get onto a path and find himself in the clearing again and then sftarted to take is time again always being careful nto to snap twigs and stuff and hiding in the tall grasss  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:59 pm
Star yawned. Feeling a bit thristy, she went back to the small brook in the middle of the open clearing. She was in clear view from every angle. Star took a small drink of water.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:06 pm
flame saw star in the by a small stream and let out a small and nto has loud of an howl just so she can hear so flame would't get attacked again  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:14 pm
"Hmm?" Star turned around and saw the wolf earlier. She was surprised that she did not see Slighter with him as well. "Hello. I didn't expect to see you so soon." She remembered she had said that when she mistook Slighter as him. This time, it was the right wolf. "Are you okay? I mean, from what happened earlier."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:16 pm
flame walk up to her really slow then stoped next to her "yeah im fine, thx to you...and slighter...i would probably be dead right now if it would't of been of him" flame smiled  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:21 pm
"No problem. Just glad you're okay." Star smiled back. "So, speaking of Slighter, I'm surprised he's not here with you. Don't mind me asking, but do you know one another?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:25 pm
falme looked at her " ....." then he stoped and looked away and again trying to say something "i.....i...." then he looked back at her "maybe you dont want to know"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:28 pm
Star couldn't help but get more curious after that comment. "Well, I have time and I'd love to hear it if you'd care to explain."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:37 pm
flame turned around and closed his eye's prettending she wasent there then start to talk saying "it was when we was just pups, about 4 years ago, are father, was to ncie to me when i was born and left slighter out, he was ignored till he was about 3 when he started to get mad, are mother, one day whit em and my fatehr went out to fest on a smaller pack or deers , my fatehr wanted to show me how to hunt right, but when he walked past slighter he didnt even talk to him...he just ginored him, and that when it all happen.....slighter burst out....its when it first happen, he turned into his otehr form and started to run after us when we where feeding and i was playing by the streem trying to ctahc the fish, and he started to fight are father and that how he got is scare on his face, then are mother walk up to him and pounced slighter down but it was like slighter was possesed he didnt responded to his mother and he went rigth back at are father and killed him....leaveing nothing attached to him not even his ehad then is mother and i walked away leaving him there and that just made him more furious adn ran at her slamming her head in a tree killing her almost instantly and then he walk away not even lookgin abck at what he did and killng the rest of the pack after....it was bloody and i was left alone....but the funny part is, my father is a chow, not even a wolf.....and my brother..slighter is a pure breed.....i never got why my father loved me more" then falme layed down by the stream and look in the woods like he was seeing a ghost  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games