Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:01 am
Sora growled when Sulkrai looked into her eyes, she quickly put the bandanna back on and walked away  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:07 am
Sulkrai looked back at Sora, "Why do you even wear that thing...." she asked herself in thoughts. Then turned back and jumped down, landing in front of Arkanna.

Arkanna jumped and hit her head on the wall.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:17 am
Sora kept walking..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:20 am
Arkanna held onto her head, "Damn it Sulkrai!!"

Sulkrai laughed,"Sorry! I haven't scared you in awhile huh!" she said laughing.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:24 am
Sora was waliking and investgated the forest around her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:27 am
Arkanna growled, still rubbing her head," If you're looking for Seilene then I don't know where she is"

Sulkrai looked at her, "I guess you know me too well huh?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:40 am
Sora was now looking at a knocked down ruin it probably used to be a house  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:12 pm
alchemist473
*shuicho walked through the ruins and stopped seeing the familiar shadowy figure of his vampiric friend almirrah*"almirrah is that you?"

Almirrah stopped in her tracks, and stood still. Her eyes were moving to the sides, trying to see where that familiar voice came from. She placed her lifted paw back on the ground and then quickly looked back, tensed. She then relaxed when she spotted Shuicho. She looked back towards the pillar where another wolf hid, and she did not want to leave this wolf. So she sat down where she stood and waited to see if Shuicho would come towards her.

applz

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:20 pm
applz
Trisha-Bee
(Maybe that would be me??)

Kakenshi turned around the corner, only to run straight into Almirrah, "I'm so sorry", she whined, she turned around and ran to go hide behind an over grown pillar, her tail tucked between her legs.

Almirrah's eyes followed the wolf that had just ran away from her. She saw her run behind a pillar.
She walked towards the pillar remains silently, trying not to frighten the wolf. When she approached the pillar, she spoke softly, 'Greetings. There is no need ot be firghtened, can I help you?' she asked. Almirrah then waited for the wolf's response.

" i want to know where i am, i lost my memeory, and i don't remember anything but my name" said Kakenshi.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:22 pm
Trisha-Bee
applz
Trisha-Bee
(Maybe that would be me??)

Kakenshi turned around the corner, only to run straight into Almirrah, "I'm so sorry", she whined, she turned around and ran to go hide behind an over grown pillar, her tail tucked between her legs.

Almirrah's eyes followed the wolf that had just ran away from her. She saw her run behind a pillar.
She walked towards the pillar remains silently, trying not to frighten the wolf. When she approached the pillar, she spoke softly, 'Greetings. There is no need ot be firghtened, can I help you?' she asked. Almirrah then waited for the wolf's response.

" i want to know where i am, i lost my memeory, and i don't remember anything but my name" said Kakenshi.

Almirrah turned back to the pillar. 'Do come out please' she said softly. 'What is your name?' she asked.

applz

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:26 pm
*walks slowly from out behind the pillar*

"my name's Kakenshi", she said in a small voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:32 pm
'Ahh... Kakenshi' Almirrah repeated, raising her head in order to look down upon her. She smiled after a moment of thought, and then sat down again. Almirrah blankly stared towards a wall that seemed as if it had been attacked by a series of vines and moss. She stared at this display for a while, aware of the silence. 'How can I help you?' she asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

applz

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:33 pm
"i just need a home at the moment, maybe for a while before i figure out where i'm going", she said looking down at the ground  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:37 pm
Almirrah nodded and began to search through her mind of any un-ocupied shelters she had come across in these lands. There were many, such as caves, burrows, and perhaps even secret passages within these ruins.
'What type of home do you have in mind?' she asked.

applz

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:40 pm
"well i don't need anything big, or spacious, because i prefer the snug of things, oh and something well hidden, but has a high view of the surrounding area would be a nice feature" she said still staring at the ground.
("-would be a nice feature" what are we on house hunter's or something? lol)  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff