Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:50 pm
Mokuab rushed off after cartman, who took the cheese poof brib. he followed to this really big and really obvious fortress." Wow..she wasnt kidding when she said Id know that it was her base. Not to mention thebig sign that says Fyers secret base." Mokuba stated walking towards the big palace.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:01 pm
"And in neon pink too. Truly that is evil..." <3*!& said. "We must destroy it and all within. Except your brother of course..."

Fyer knocked Seto out with a rusty spork to the head. She noticed that <3*!& was outside with Mokuba and was very happy because the script would let Seto go soon and she would be happy and go find Croquet to take over the world with.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:45 pm
Mokuba nodded in agreement as he headed towards the palace.' Youve always been there to save me..now its my turn to save you.' Mokuba thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:02 pm
ok great then i am joey and joey very cheesy so lets c i hate kaiba(not in real life im talking as joey) so wut shuld i do o yeah trash his masion Joey trips on the way ther and 1 of kaibas cameras catch it o yeah thats a keeper and so joey walks in the masion and sees all the blu eyes stuff and says boy is this guy cheesy first such a big mansion and then turn all the stuff into blu eyes omg ill change his ray thingy into a redeys ray if i dont screw it up *goes over 2 the ray and yes evry body knowing joey he screws it up stupid uneducated in technologicall know how dweeb he runs over picks it up drops it and the puts red eyes armour on it not chnaging the inside then thinks and runs 2 his house hopping along and hopeing it works but dropps it on the way and it starts fireing and turning stuff into blu eyes but then it zaps him and he turns into a blu eyes but dissapears later on wen kaiba plays his blu eyes wite dragon he summons joey bak and notices wut joey did and totally summons another blu eyes 2 kill joey and though joey may hav run around in circles dodging the witle lightning he eventually escapes from being a blu eyes and must turn into SETOS PERSONALL SLAVE at least until yugi rescuse him like he did with duke Yugis a f** i mean he didnt even try 2 get a date with Tae cause hes 2 busy messing with joey  

OpeeFomenom

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:20 am
Cartman suddenly hooked out a huge sattelite dish from his a**, and placed it in front of the building.
"OOh Kenny!!!!!" he shouted, while eating cheesy poofs.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:22 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

OpeeFomenom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:15 pm
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:24 pm

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:54 pm
" What do you think I'm gonna do about it? I'm gonna save him! " he souted to her looking like Seto would have if someone kidnapped him." Give me back my brother! " Mokuba said coming closer to the fortress.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:15 pm
Fyer anime sweatdropped and then followed up with an anime fall. This was unfortunate as she was standing on a small bridge over her moat of what looked very much like acid but was really Mountain Dew. Regardless, she was eaten by the hyper active sharks equiped with lasers on their heads.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:20 pm
Mokuba turned away to block his sight." ...wow..that was easy.." Mokuba said continuing his way to save his brother, which now became a easy task.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:03 pm
Cartman was dispatched by <3*!& throwing a bunch of cheesy poofs out the window. She then ripped off the duct tape and any chance Seto might have had of facial hair off, much to the script writer's relief.

"Took you guys long enough! Mokuba, haven't you gotten the hang of saving people yet? I mean, I can do it in ten seconds or less. Mind you I never get thanked for it, but who cares if I sent my helicopter to save Anzu. Oh no, you untied her..." Seto continued like this until <3*!& taped his mouth shut again.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:17 pm
" Geez Seto a simple brother you cam would be nice and hey, it took you many episodes in duelest kingdom, and Noahs virtual world insident. And thanks a million for coming for me at all. But I thank you <3*!& for keeping him queit again. " Mokuba thanked picking up Seto as the helicopter came. He grabbed it as it took flight, once in the helicopter he untied Seto and untaped his mouth hoping he had time to think instead of being so rude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:34 pm
"Was that my fault? Yugi kept getting in my way." Seto pouted.
"Okay... a kid named 'Game'? You people are weird." <3*!& commented, very ironically.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:56 pm
" Well now what do we do? " Mokuba asked.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff