Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What are you going to be for Halloween? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skater1469

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:20 pm
gothic gothic freaky ME  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:31 pm
i'm buying this

ANIME DUSTER IS WIN!

from the local swordshop, and i'm going to spike up my hair and do some fancy stuff with eyeliner(with her help, having never worn it myself before), and then we're going to go to the graveyard for a little while.  

DR490N

DrowRayne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:28 pm
I was thinking about being san from princess mononoke. I thought about a few other ideas. i wnated to be akasha, but I figured id get arested from dressing that way.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:44 pm
poncho steve
i shall be captain jack sparrow
im going to get external speakers
and roll theme music where ever i go

i would DEFINATLY love to see/hear that mrgreen pirate  

xX x0mbie Xx

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:56 pm
DrowRayne
I was thinking about being san from princess mononoke. I thought about a few other ideas. i wnated to be akasha, but I figured id get arested from dressing that way.

I'm quite sure that there have been worse Halloween costumes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:01 am
I'm going to be a little evil dollie ^^

Though, I think I could wear anything and be considered "dressed up"...

I think its more fun to make a costume to wear for halloween AND wear it afterwards too..  

xteacupXtruamax

celtic_faerie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:02 am
i'm gonna be a cheerleader because halloween is supposed to be about dressing up in what you normally wouldn't^^normally, i dress in kilts, wings, and random clothing  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:59 am
i'd like to get a dragon costume and make myself look like my true-self(i'm dragonkin...), but i cant find anything decent.

oh, and the anime duster is probably out. i have like 30 bucks in the bank and my work paycheck, which i'll probably get today, is likely to be less than 100 dollars  

DR490N

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:08 pm
either Karasu from Yu-Yu-Hakasho, or a Demonic Overlord with ritualistic markings....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:55 pm
I'm being a vampire hunter/zombie slayer/gunslinger. Sounds like a mess, but it's awesome. I have a fedora, cape, HUGE a** SWORD, massive boots of death, two quite convincing (except for the bright orange plastic thing that says 'scale model' on the end) guns, machine-gun bullet belt, and a nice pinstripey western style vest for dignity.  

Vexworth

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:47 pm
lol
I shall be.....
A gothic kitten.
No joke.
I have black cat ears
black eyeliner
black lipstick
and I'm not quite sure what I'll wear yet.
But it shall be cute.
And it shall be worth it.
And all dogs shall tremble at my feet.
3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:39 pm
I've got this mask from our school last dance that me and my b/f dressed up a pair of them and i'll be wearing that with a cape and a plastic black rose, probly bondage pants and whatever random shirt i feel like wearing too.  

mee_shee

chrichris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:58 am
I'm going to dress up as usually  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:57 pm
I may be Kakashi Hatake from Naruto, or a demon with giant black/red wings... My friend said he was going to be an emo for halloween, which seemed stupid and funny at the same time... xd  

++Dark-Blood-Red++

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:21 pm
Well, as you can see on gaia I've decided to go for the Sailor Moon Eternal look. ^_^

As for IRL.. It's a toss up, but I'm really leaning towards being a fairy. I found a really good dress for it for about $30 last month and snatched it up. I think if the weather is too cold I'll just wear a pink shirt under the dress. ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff