Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- Shameless Advertising! --- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelsinthewindow

Fallen Wolf

29,675 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:56 am
look below  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:34 pm
I have starving child; very sick ... donate for my Angelic Headband:

He wants to see his dad in an Angelic Headband crying

Ok ... I have no child. sweatdrop I just want the Headband. stare

Delivery: For the time being, if you donate 2k or over - you will have your sweet little name engraved upon my cute little sig. Also the first 100 donaters will recieve a cookie. stare Not a real one. Imaginary, magical cookies passed down from ....

You know, you could just donate and save me the trouble of explaining the history of the "Imaginary, magical cookies passed down from ..."

Donate! Donate! Donate!

Zufluchtsort loves charity ... and loves those who are charitable towards him.  

ieatyourtclol

Sulhir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:47 pm
User Image
Get good stuff... go hunt.

Kill helpless eggs and whatnot.

And I'm helping Zuf with his quest. Including the beautiful artwork, which I can also help you with...
And I like donations too, although I will do them for free.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:31 pm
I am now accepting PM requests for avi art cause I'm a gold whore!! pirate yaarrrr, gimme all yer goldz!!
500 gold for a head pic, 1k for a full body pic, and if you have insane amounts of crap loaded onto your avi, I shall discuss extra charges w/ you! For examples of my artwork, go to my userpage and clicky on my website linkage! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO domokun
Kit: <-_-> now you're art-whoring yourself for gold? you sad, sad little girl... stare
Me: 4laugh help support mah questy, I only need 1k more gold to finish! (for this quest, anyway... wink )
If you're too lazy to go to my page for teh linkage, my art url is:
http://www.kitsoru-san.deviantart.com
heart heart heart  

Kitsoru

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:25 pm
I have just created a banner shop because I have just discovered the many uses of the URL code (i just figured out how to use it...)...

If you have a shop, guild or petition that you would like to advertise in your signature, then bring a picture to me and I'll make it beautiful. If you don't have anything in mind, you can pick from my ever-growing stockpile of themed pictures.

Here's my banner, which is also in my sig:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:26 pm
[+More]
  • Green Seedkin Cap
  • HiTek Gas Mask
  • Old Skewl Orange Head Gear
  • G Shades Yellow
  • G Shades Pink
  • G Shades Blue
  • G Shades Blue
  • G Shades Blue
  • G Buckle
  • White Paper Cat Band
anything shown on the display is for sale. PM me with REASONABLE offers (as in, don't PM me if you're going to offer me 10 gold)
I'll get back to you with my response, perhaps haggle a bit 3nodding  

Kitsoru

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:55 pm
I have a questy thing below. DONATE! crying The first person to donate 100k in total will win my love forever ... or a pink magical box - I stress the box as my love is in short supply. Oh look at the box - it gleems * box gleems for donaters* DONATE!

sweatdrop PLEASE?

Lurichan: This is for ADVERTISMENT, not begging. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:58 pm
whoo! my gaia store is now open! biggrin heart  

Kitsoru

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:28 pm
I have been taged stare

It was the please comment, right? Not entirely my fault - no one ever comes here ...

Sorry, Luri stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:17 pm

Come on. Join in. we need your name on the list!

darkXmoon

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:39 pm
Hmm... Advertisements ne? Ok then.

Join The Association of Kupoists! It's a fun place where you can come in, be insane and not be judged! Everyone is accepted as long as you are able to read. If you can't read, I wouldn't try. If you do try... I might notice... No promises. We have a subforum for pure roleplaying, whether serious or... well... one word: "Suicide Potatos". We also have another subforum for stories that people write. In the main subforum... Well... Let's just say that it makes normal people nervous.

Join today~

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My myspace

theres my myspace and if you would like to be a friend just request. just as long as your not those old dude claming to be young. eww

Mime+Suicide

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:13 pm
gothicgiggle
Hi Fellow creatures of the darkness...

Pleased to make yr acquaintance. Please visit my website http://gothberry.cjb.net for gothic articles, etc. (the forum is closed by the way...).

Thanks, looking forward to meeting you all....

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:36 pm
Just want to say...so sorry for my self promotion in other forum rooms here, guess i should have read the rules first!
redface

Hope Im forgiven, it wont happen again.... sorry! sad  

gothicgiggle

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:40 pm
gothicgiggle
Just want to say...so sorry for my self promotion in other forum rooms here, guess i should have read the rules first!
redface

Hope Im forgiven, it wont happen again.... sorry! sad

It's forgiven, people make mistakes all the time. Don't worry about it too much.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff