Submit

Race
  Dragon
  Vampire Eater
  Vampire
  Crossbreed(no vampire crossbreeds)
  Angel
  Demon
  Death Keeper(colects souls and delivers them to right place after they die)
  Ninguku(A race that doesnt fight usualy but gather information but if pissed then they kill all in sight they are well suited as ninja's)
View Results

Gamma_Akutabi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:44 am
GeradAkkdesu
Ginjou laughed and said "Men do your thing!" Then all the man started jumping torwards the girl as Ginjou smirked and said "I won't kill you of course but maybe her! There is too much potential in you to die!" Ginjou jumped at Ty with only his hand reaching forward.

*smack his hand* no touchy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:58 am
GeradAkkdesu
Ginjou laughed and said "Men do your thing!" Then all the man started jumping torwards the girl as Ginjou smirked and said "I won't kill you of course but maybe her! There is too much potential in you to die!" Ginjou jumped at Ty with only his hand reaching forward.

Ty looked possessed, or just very, very pissed off. His eyes looked a blood red and his muscles were gettign bigger and his power was increasing greatly. "Don't touch her!" He yelled as he completely decimated all of the men. " You will leave her alone! You have no reson to kill her!"  

Typyro

Gamma_Akutabi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:04 pm
Typyro
GeradAkkdesu

Ty looked possessed, or just very, very pissed off. His eyes looked a blood red and his muscles were gettign bigger and his power was increasing greatly. "Don't touch her!" He yelled as he completely decimated all of the men. " You will leave her alone! You have no reson to kill her!"

damn being an angel of god must be one baaaad trip
being an archangel you have so much more control and freedom.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:34 pm
Typyro
GeradAkkdesu

Mia was to weak to get up so she just watched amazed at the transformation in Ty"Why are you saving me?" she asked bowing her head
"I am a sinner"  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:19 am
Ketini
Typyro
GeradAkkdesu

Mia was to weak to get up so she just watched amazed at the transformation in Ty"Why are you saving me?" she asked bowing her head
"I am a sinner"

"Because everyone needs a chance to be forgiven."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:46 pm
Ginjou laughed "Shutup, you two it's allready a head ache seing love." Ginjou than laughed again "You can't survive... we out number you by an entire army!" Ginjou then put his hand in the ground and pulled out a giant blade skulls on the hilt. He then jumped forward with the giant sword.  

GeradAkkdesu

Ketini

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:10 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Ginjou laughed "Shutup, you two it's allready a head ache seing love." Ginjou than laughed again "You can't survive... we out number you by an entire army!" Ginjou then put his hand in the ground and pulled out a giant blade skulls on the hilt. He then jumped forward with the giant sword.

Mia started to get angry"you want to see my true power well fine" she said suddenly water started to come out of no where and cover her body_all they could see was a naked shadow of a girl_the water was glowing  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:14 pm
"Well then, Time to die!" Ty said readying his weapons.  

Typyro

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:41 pm
Young girl, you're loungs still havn't tasted true power. He brought his sword down into the ground ceating a black mass of energy ripping through the other half of the house. He only gently said "Death awaits..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:01 pm
The energy stopped as Gerad laughed. "Ginjou have we resorted to this? My my how weak you have become." Gerad then pulled out a shining katana and holding it in the uppercut position ran at Ginjou.

Ginjou laughed and then punched Gerad's sword as it came up poth forces equaling eachother. "Gerad do not think a holy sword will help. Because the black fist is invurnerible." He laughed as he put more force on it starting to wedge the sword so it would be knocked out of his hands.

Gerad then sweating said "Ginjou... this isn't just a holy sword... this is the 'Guridei'!" (A Guridei is somones soul weapon like Ginjou's blade. Your soul is different from others sometimes weak and sometimes strong.) Gerad laughed as blinding white whip like things grabbed onto Ginjou's arm holding him still. Gerad then drawing his sword away made another attempt to kill Ginjou just as Ginjou equaled the force with his sword.

Ginjou laughed and said "My spirit is also stronger than yours Gerad. It's hopeless!" He laughed as he knocked Gerad's sword away. And then he attemped to grab Gerad.

Gerad laughed as he ducked and than said "Ginjou my my if your soul was stronger you would've realized... that was my Gurene." (A weapon that equalls one's physical force.) He then drew his hand out and a magnificent sword appeared it glowed white the hilt had an angel un the bottom most. White silk wrapped around the handle. The hilt was a half bulb or hemisphere sort of. At the middle of a regular bulb large holy spikes went on. The sword was made of a holy material. And the verse of the angel vow on it enchanting it greatly. (Made up. There is no angel vow. Here it is 'My soul in the heart of God. I serve God and God's creations. I oppose all that God opposes. My duty is to bring more and more of God's worlds into holyness.') Gerad than swung it at Ginjou cutting clean through him and a holy energy destroying all his men. It harmed no human just as angellic holy energy could not. He looked at Ty and Mia and said seriously. "Come with me the Guardian High Angels seek you." He grabbed both of their arms just as a portal opened and he jumped in pulling them in. (Use your imagination make up this place you are at.)  

GeradAkkdesu

Ketini

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:42 pm
GeradAkkdesu
The energy stopped as Gerad laughed. "Ginjou have we resorted to this? My my how weak you have become." Gerad then pulled out a shining katana and holding it in the uppercut position ran at Ginjou.

Ginjou laughed and then punched Gerad's sword as it came up poth forces equaling eachother. "Gerad do not think a holy sword will help. Because the black fist is invurnerible." He laughed as he put more force on it starting to wedge the sword so it would be knocked out of his hands.

Gerad then sweating said "Ginjou... this isn't just a holy sword... this is the 'Guridei'!" (A Guridei is somones soul weapon like Ginjou's blade. Your soul is different from others sometimes weak and sometimes strong.) Gerad laughed as blinding white whip like things grabbed onto Ginjou's arm holding him still. Gerad then drawing his sword away made another attempt to kill Ginjou just as Ginjou equaled the force with his sword.

Ginjou laughed and said "My spirit is also stronger than yours Gerad. It's hopeless!" He laughed as he knocked Gerad's sword away. And then he attemped to grab Gerad.

Gerad laughed as he ducked and than said "Ginjou my my if your soul was stronger you would've realized... that was my Gurene." (A weapon that equalls one's physical force.) He then drew his hand out and a magnificent sword appeared it glowed white the hilt had an angel un the bottom most. White silk wrapped around the handle. The hilt was a half bulb or hemisphere sort of. At the middle of a regular bulb large holy spikes went on. The sword was made of a holy material. And the verse of the angel vow on it enchanting it greatly. (Made up. There is no angel vow. Here it is 'My soul in the heart of God. I serve God and God's creations. I oppose all that God opposes. My duty is to bring more and more of God's worlds into holyness.') Gerad than swung it at Ginjou cutting clean through him and a holy energy destroying all his men. It harmed no human just as angellic holy energy could not. He looked at Ty and Mia and said seriously. "Come with me the Guardian High Angels seek you." He grabbed both of their arms just as a portal opened and he jumped in pulling them in. (Use your imagination make up this place you are at.)

Mia jaw dropped when she opened her eyes to see that everything around her was so so beautiful like nothing she had ever seen in her life_there were springs and animals roming around , even the lions were friendly adn in the distance was a pure gold and marble castle_ Mia looked up to see a dove land on her shoulder_she giggled and looked at Ty and Gerad"Am I dead?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:11 pm
confused i satnd  

Consumed_by_Lies

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:55 pm
(ahh i see we have new people)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:43 am
Ketini
GeradAkkdesu

Mia jaw dropped when she opened her eyes to see that everything around her was so so beautiful like nothing she had ever seen in her life_there were springs and animals roming around , even the lions were friendly adn in the distance was a pure gold and marble castle_ Mia looked up to see a dove land on her shoulder_she giggled and looked at Ty and Gerad"Am I dead?"

"I don't know, Let's find out." Ty said as he took a bird off his head and let it rest in his arms. "I dunno, it's not much of a hell so if we're dead then it's heaven."  

Typyro

Ketini

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:31 pm
Typyro
Ketini
GeradAkkdesu

"I don't know, Let's find out." Ty said as he took a bird off his head and let it rest in his arms. "I dunno, it's not much of a hell so if we're dead then it's heaven."

"well I'm not complaining"she said and took the dover her shoulder and let it fly towards the sky* she then rean behind a tree* lets play tag  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff