Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
I know that I haven't been around in like...forever...(Read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Download Ore wa Super Star!
  kthx
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:02 pm

..Okay, thanks that makes me feel better. Sorry for the silly sadness thing sweatdrop Man...I can't believe I have been captain for this long ^8^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:04 pm
I can't believe that the guild has lasted this long in general.

@Jagged-chan: Try to imagine Seto singing that song with fangirls as his back-up singers. "Ore wa Super Star"... "I am Super Star". All sparkly and stuff. Makes me giggle just thinking about it. Oh hell... Yuugiou The Concert... Big electric guitar battle between Yami and Seto. *dies*  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:34 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
I can't believe that the guild has lasted this long in general.

@Jagged-chan: Try to imagine Seto singing that song with fangirls as his back-up singers. "Ore wa Super Star"... "I am Super Star". All sparkly and stuff. Makes me giggle just thinking about it. Oh hell... Yuugiou The Concert... Big electric guitar battle between Yami and Seto. *dies*

Like Bob and Megabyte from ReBoot!! X33  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:59 pm

xD Yeah I suppose, but I'm sure a few other guilds lasted more then two years, I'm not sure but xP I was just surprised we can still have fun even when the series has ended.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:40 am
Didn't we all have an urge to draw all of us as Seto groupies? I swear we said that somewhere... Anyway, just combine that with the YGO concert idea. XD

Fandom does not die. I mean, Astro Boy is still airing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:53 pm

Yeah, we should draw that. I don't remember if we suggested the poses and what it would look like, But I will try to draw that. I also remember a time where I suggested drawing me and Sana as fan children of a pairing. I was the tabloidshipping love child..someone was puppyshipping. Well I wills still draw x3

And that is very true.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:56 pm
I was puppyshipping and Sana was pride. XD That conversation I remember clearly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:15 pm

xDD Okay, I shall draw us like that xD I think it would be funny if i drew all of us. Then our three dads in the back trying to pull Seto to them, so Yami, Joey and Mokuba are fighting for Seto, and Seto looks freaked out xDD

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:23 pm
It would be even more universal if I was helping to pull Seto out of it.... XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:55 pm
XD DO IT. Especially Death pulling him out. Actually, which would freak him out more? The being pulled into those guys, or Death pulling him away?  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:53 pm
Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place. I'd probably rather be pulled by those guys, but I'm a girl and I'm not related to any of them... X3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:36 pm

xD I think Death would do a better depiction of her dragging Seto off. I may just stick with the three boys pulling on Seto, since it makes more sense that their fighting for him to be with them xD

A suggestion for that one, she could be pulling him away, Setos squirming and Me Jagged and Sana are just watching with O.O expressions on our faces as we watch him being dragged away xP

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:42 pm
I also suggest that Kisara be in the picture on Death-chan's side of the it. Like Death-chan's pulling him towards heterosexual Blue/Beliefshipping and away from homosexual Pride, Puppy and Tabloidshipping and us associated lovechildren. Maybe Death-chan can be the lovechild of Kisara and Seto?

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:24 pm
WEll the only problem I have with that is we're the love children do to support of pairing AND personality. Me, being the ridiculous person that I am, would prefer to keep the lovechild thing set like that. But that's me being an awful person and really picky.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:12 pm
Oh snap.

Sadly, I have to agree with you on that. Personality is important. The Kaiba in me will insult people when they do stupid things and desires to eradicate the general moronic, wasteful, freeloader population, while the Yami in me wants to make sure that everyone gets along, is at peace when people who I care about are happy and always advises that people do the right thing. I'm the perfect Prideshippy lovechild.  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff