Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A long line of medic nins *Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ino being a medic is:
  Lame. She's can kick butt with her family's jutsu
  Awesome. She wasn't very good at fighting before anyway.
  I don't care about Ino.
  I'm a loser and didn't read the spoiler warning.
View Results

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:01 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

churros are made of chocolate here domokun
What magical land do you live in? gonk heart

It's called Argentina, they have churros stuffed with evwything! whee
and there's a flavor that resembles chocolate but way sweeter! you get toothache twice as fast!
Boo. I live in Southern California. >:U

you have peanut butter dont you?
I... guess? But I've only ever had one kind of chuuro.

ever tried stuffing it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:03 am
~Kira Hime~
Captain Verd
~Kira Hime~
churrlo
Most people just thought it was well... sexist I suppose that the WOMEN would be medical ninjas xd

What? You think the guys would help save people? stare HA! The main guys in Naruto would spen more time fighting then worring about having to heal other members.
Sakura became a medic ninja becauses she's good at controling Charka, Ino became one, ar atleast learned a bit of it, so that she could heal their team if she really needed too.
Dan was a medic, he helped people D:

Most guys...the main one's mostly....

what about the guys from the Kurenai fillers? werent they medics?  

Pekora

Vinida

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:28 am
That's what me and my friend thought when we saw Ino using medical jutsu. "Why the heck is Ino a medic??" I thought maybe she picked up a few useful medical jutsus from Sakura or something, so that she wouldn't be left behind by Sakura. My friend just said that the artist tried to build a sense of false hope so that we think Asuma won't die because Ino can do medical jutsu.

That's my view on that ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:06 am
Interesting view ninja  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:07 pm
Vinida
That's what me and my friend thought when we saw Ino using medical jutsu. "Why the heck is Ino a medic??" I thought maybe she picked up a few useful medical jutsus from Sakura or something, so that she wouldn't be left behind by Sakura. My friend just said that the artist tried to build a sense of false hope so that we think Asuma won't die because Ino can do medical jutsu.

That's my view on that ^_^

hmmm, I think Asuma would've survived to the first wound, I mean, we've seen Ninjas getting cutted trough their kidnees or stomachs and survive (Neji) the 2nd one was the final strike D=>.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:51 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~
Captain Verd
~Kira Hime~
churrlo
Most people just thought it was well... sexist I suppose that the WOMEN would be medical ninjas xd

What? You think the guys would help save people? stare HA! The main guys in Naruto would spen more time fighting then worring about having to heal other members.
Sakura became a medic ninja becauses she's good at controling Charka, Ino became one, ar atleast learned a bit of it, so that she could heal their team if she really needed too.
Dan was a medic, he helped people D:

Most guys...the main one's mostly....

what about the guys from the Kurenai fillers? werent they medics?
Psshaw! Screw fillers!

Guys healed Neji! Guys helped Kakashi save Naruto after the Naruto VS Sasuke fight!

A sexy, provocative and flamboyantly gay ninja wrapped Shikamaru's broken finger... Edging him into a corner and... ;O
Errr... Just kidding... gonk  

Syndactyly

Mist-san

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:54 pm
Shikalee
Psshaw! Screw fillers!

Guys healed Neji! Guys helped Kakashi save Naruto after the Naruto VS Sasuke fight!

A sexy, provocative and flamboyantly gay ninja wrapped Shikamaru's broken finger... Edging him into a corner and... ;O

*slaps own forehead* how could I have forgotten that!!!! Its a little after my fave episode (ep 125: Konoha's allies, the sand shinobi)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:39 pm
Yes, guys healed the GAPING VOID where Neji's important organs should have been, and they put back all the blood, too.

/off topic >.>  

attila the fun

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:59 pm
Not too much off topic... we're still discussing medical ninjas xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:19 pm
Yeah, I know, but in my head I was using a sarcastic tone and referencing the WTFery that went on with Neji actually being able to live. Not that I mind, but dude. Those were some ridikulus injuries.

Kinda like how whoever-it-was, right before Chouji took the third pill, said something like "If he takes/I take it, he/I will DEFINITELY DIE," and then he definitely did not.  

attila the fun

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:23 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
Psshaw! Screw fillers!

*slaps own forehead* how could I have forgotten that!!!! Its a little after my fave episode (ep 125: Konoha's allies, the sand shinobi)
AND THEN THE GAY GUY--

I mean, yah. I could never forget. xd Shikamaru was crying like a little girl so I read that chapter like 50 times. I was all, "WTF MADE HIM CRY? TEMARI?" xd

I've NEVER seen the episode. I really want to.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:49 am
You should! razz  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:45 am
attilathefun
Yeah, I know, but in my head I was using a sarcastic tone and referencing the WTFery that went on with Neji actually being able to live. Not that I mind, but dude. Those were some ridikulus injuries.

Kinda like how whoever-it-was, right before Chouji took the third pill, said something like "If he takes/I take it, he/I will DEFINITELY DIE," and then he definitely did not.

why did they used hair anyway?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:45 am
churrlo
You should! razz
I want to hear him blubber. xd

Shikamaru: *boo hoo* I broke my finger. And my DIGNITY!! scream
Temari: Oh, I'll break you! wink heart

Ya.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:50 am
Shikalee
churrlo
You should! razz
I want to hear him blubber. xd

Shikamaru: *boo hoo* I broke my finger. And my DIGNITY!! scream
Temari: Oh, I'll break you! wink heart

Ya.

Shika: ''O_o...Temari, you mean...?''
Temari: ''*stands in front of him*...yeah wink ...*grabs hand* *horrible noise of fingers snapping* told ya!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff