Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Ninja stamping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want to be stamped as?
  Naruto
  Sasuke
  Sakura
  Kakashi
  Ino
  Shikamaru
  Chouji
  Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:15 pm
churrlo
Do I get a stamp?! *sniffles*
I was trying to go for the "three votes equals a stamp" policy. You got two for Naruto, and one for Obito.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:18 pm
Damn you all! Someone else stamp me ninja  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:46 pm
Captain Verd
churrlo
I was trying to go for the "three votes equals a stamp" policy. You got two for Naruto, and one for Obito.
Wait, because I got three or because you grew impatient? xd

churrlo: Naruto.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:07 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
churrlo
Wait, because I got three or because you grew impatient? xd

churrlo: Naruto.
You already voted on his.

Neither. There are hardly enough people voting as it is, but I didn't think two was a big enough number to go by.  

Captain Verd

attila the fun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:06 am
AWRITE, I'm too ******** lazy to quote, but um, MISS SHIKALEE got Kakashi because the only times I saw Shikamaru in your app, minus lazy, which lots of people put, it sounded forced. Like that whole thing with school politics.

And PANK (lolz caps & how I love them) got Shikamaru because--excuse me for saying so, Pank--laziness and bitching were like, completely rampant in her app. Also, the housewife thing isn't so much related to Shikamaru because he wants to "please people," it's because

1) "best damn housewife ever" or whatever makes it sound very laid back, like Shikamaru, and

2) being a housewife is a total cop-out because housewife negates job.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:18 am
I've two votes for Ino... Can another person stamp me so I can get a cool pic...?  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

attila the fun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:38 am
Warning - High Voltage: Neji.

Churrlo: Even though Naruto's neither mature nor cautious, since no one else is really evident in your app, I'll go with him.

Purple Dragon: KIMIMARO

Lord Someguy: Chouji.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:06 am
attilathefun
AWRITE, I'm too ******** lazy to quote, but um, MISS SHIKALEE got Kakashi because the only times I saw Shikamaru in your app, minus lazy, which lots of people put, it sounded forced. Like that whole thing with school politics.

And PANK (lolz caps & how I love them) got Shikamaru because--excuse me for saying so, Pank--laziness and bitching were like, completely rampant in her app. Also, the housewife thing isn't so much related to Shikamaru because he wants to "please people," it's because

1) "best damn housewife ever" or whatever makes it sound very laid back, like Shikamaru, and

2) being a housewife is a total cop-out because housewife negates job.
You're not too lazy. You're a ******** Shikatard.

That's... stupid? You don't know what is and isn't forced about me. >_>; That's ridiculous to make such a judgment. Because you "don't like" my answers you just ignore them. neutral

And to be honest, I don't know what you got out of there that sounds much like him. I was not expecting to get him, but I kind of crossed my fingers not to get Kakashi.

So? Shikamaru is more than just laziness and bitching. Like I said, the housewife and pleasing people outlook throws Shikamaru out of the question for here. Even more so than my alleged "forced" answers. confused

Please. It doesn't ******** matter how she said it. confused That's bullshit. You're just trying to rub my nose in it. This isn't even about him; this is about how ignorant it is that you all refuse to put correct answers. I know I'm not Shikamaru. In that form, anyways. And neither is she.

Shikamaru takes his JOB rather SERIOUSLY.

Yeah, so I'm obviously frustrated. Big deal? Verd gets frustrated too. My point is that you're just giving it to her rather fallaciously because you know her. I am certain that you may be this sister she's been talking about. You obviously know her with the nicknames. Like I said, if I dragged my friends into the guild, they would NOT stamp me as Kakashi. Nor would they stamp her as Shikamaru. No one in here merits either of those people. s**t, with my bad attitude, I could have gotten Kiba or, "Young Shikamaru." But you guys refused to give me a Genin based on biased views. Well, screw the lot of you... I don't need this. confused

Verd, where is "Ninjafy?" :state:

@ Verd: I wasn't sure if you missed my vote or not. I know voted. surprised

I would redo my form, but all that would do is piss you kids off more. Reading my form, it sounds rather rash and not like me. But whatever. I'm not here to prove a point to anyone. I'm sick of getting pissed off. This isn't my nature.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:04 am
Dude, if you're really that unhappy just redo your form. You're getting really heated about something very very silly, and it kind of makes me raise my brows at you. One person said Shikamaru. You said Ino, and another person said Jiraiya. Obviously you all have different opinions about my applications.

Also, please note that you've said a person's application had an overall "friendly feel" to it. I'm sure Attila got that same kind of overall feel for yours. You really don't need to get upset over it.

The ninjafy link is in the first post.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:26 am
attilathefun
Warning - High Voltage: Neji.

Churrlo: Even though Naruto's neither mature nor cautious, since no one else is really evident in your app, I'll go with him.

Purple Dragon: KIMIMARO

Lord Someguy: Chouji.

*looks up Kimimaro* Hunh... I haven't "met" him, so I have no idea if this is true or not... He does sound interesting though.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Halloween Barbie-

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:28 am
Me next..? o.o

Name: Milissa (or Barbie)

Re-stamps only: If this is a re-application, why do you feel you are not the character you were stamped as last time? Also, please list the links where you voted here. ( Have you changed, you didn't go into detail, you just don't feel like you fit with that character )

Likes: Reading, drawing, sleeping, going to work, video games, divining the future, singing, making bad jokes, cosplaying, poking other people and using innuendo, hanging out with friends, dancing badly, cheering people up.
Dislikes: Being talked down to, waking up early, disappointment, staying in one place for too long, being alone, people touching my neck, people who go out of their way to insult others.

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "He who knows nothing, can understand nothing." That stuck in my mind for the longest time. I can't really say why, but when I heard it, it just held on.

What do you feel is your best quality?: My cheerful attitude. Usually when I'm in a good mood, I tend to put others in one too.
Your worst?: My temper. When it's set off it's hard to put a cap on it.

For the following section, please pick one or the other. Even if you show both traits, please pick the one that you feel you are most like, and if possible explain why you think you are more of this way.
Mature or Immature?: Mature
Leader or Follower?: Follower
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Optimistic
Impulsive or Cautious: Cautious
Outgoing or Shy: Shy

What color would you say you are and why?: A vibrant orange. Offputting to some, but to others is a fun and energetic color.

Do you play any instruments? Used to.
If you do, which one(s)?

Number one goal in life: Before you die, it's said that your life flashes before your eyes. I want to make it one hell of a show.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: My shyness. I have a tendency to think people dislike me, so I avoid them.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: Paperwork. Why does there have to be so much of it?!

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: Jiraiya. I wanna be a pervert who's ultramega powerful..

If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: Oh yeah. I'd be a fine addition to the cast.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:51 am
+Halloween Barbie+

Lee. I was thinking someone else because of cautious and not waking up early, but in the end you really reminded me of Lee when he first met Gai.  

Captain Verd

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:38 pm
Name: Christina (Though I like Kira much better)

Re-stamps only: If this is a re-application, why do you feel you are not the character you were stamped as last time? Also, please list the links where you voted here. ( Have you changed, you didn't go into detail, you just don't feel like you fit with that character )

Likes: Reading, Role playing, AIM, Learning about History, Talking, Playing Video Games, Writing, Hanging out, Sleeping, Anime, Argueing about beliefs, Argueing, WAtching T.V., Yaoi, Play checkers, Puzzles, going to movies

Dislikes: Homework, Waking up early, school, over sleeping, under sleeping, fighting, when people yell, boring movies, people who are full of themselves

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "There are some people who only think of money, and that it gets you everything. It does, in someways, but those fools, can not see the fruit of life, cannot see the beauty of a simple oak tree, or smell the scent of a flower. Don't become one" and "We all live in the same world, my girl, so can you or anyone for that matter, explain to me why people see everything as a difference? Why focus on everything that's different, then focus on everything thats the same and have everything in common?" by: A dearly departed friend.
I like these two statements because they shed light on the world how it is today, and makes you think about what's happening everywhere.

What do you feel is your best quality?: Understanding emotions people have.
Your worst?: Not beinging able to understand my own situations

For the following section, please pick one or the other. Even if you show both traits, please pick the one that you feel you are most like, and if possible explain why you think you are more of this way.

Mature or Immature?: Mature
Leader or Follower?: Leader
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Optimistic
Impulsive or Cautious: Impulsive
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing

What color would you say you are and why?: Ocean Blue, because I can be violent, but can stop and think (like the ocean)

Do you play any instruments? Nope
If you do, which one(s)?

Number one goal in life: To be happy and find a place where I'm able to fit in

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: Not arguing so much

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: Have people see good instead of bad.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours -who would it be?: ....I'd have to chose Hinata, because 'd like to see what she goes through as the heir to the main branch.

If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?:
of course

Anything else?: Not at all

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:45 pm
Kira Hime - Haku. I wasn't sure with the arguing, but I'm sticking with it.  

Captain Verd

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:06 pm
Captain Verd
+Halloween Barbie+

Lee. I was thinking someone else because of cautious and not waking up early, but in the end you really reminded me of Lee when he first met Gai.

I'd agree, I thought of naruto for a little bit, but Lee would work better in most parts.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff