Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Are ALL goths depressed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody_Vampire_Heart666

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:15 am
nope  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:33 am
reicheru343
^ Title explains... ^

Not all, but there are alot that are depressed......  

Devils_lilboy

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:49 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Laharl Part Dux
Okay, I'm a little ill of these threads entittled :" Are ALL Goths this?" or "Are ALL Goths that?" Here's the answer: NO. If there's a generalization being made about a certain group the answer's no. Why? Because you can't make generalizations. Every person is different even if they are apart of a big group of people with similar interests. Just because I'm a girl does that mean I liked barbie growning up? No. Just because I'm in Orchestra does that mean I'm stuck up? No. Just becasue I'm one of those kids who aren't going to college right off the bat does that mean I'm a lowlife? No. You get the point you can't say that just because a person is apart of a certain group of people, that all of those people are exactly the same. Sorry but I had to get that off my chest.

3nodding *Applauds*

*Joins the applause*  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:24 pm
Chaos A.D.
dumb question..no they're not, we're gothic not emo....

MediaclCunt

Vixen_Oxy

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:10 am
phsssshh...
people are stupid to assume goths are like emo's..
like, wtf? we are all over the place! (at least i am) emo if we were going to be emo, why would we bother? ninja so cha... blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:32 am
nope dear bright as a sunflower ^-^ emo people are usually the ones who take the depression to the next level eek  

Konatafangrl

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:41 pm
I'm too happy to be depressed  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:42 pm
im gth not an emo fggot  

Fuzzy-Panda-Bandit

Fuzzy-Panda-Bandit

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:44 pm
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
Laharl Part Dux
Okay, I'm a little ill of these threads entittled :" Are ALL Goths this?" or "Are ALL Goths that?" Here's the answer: NO. If there's a generalization being made about a certain group the answer's no. Why? Because you can't make generalizations. Every person is different even if they are apart of a big group of people with similar interests. Just because I'm a girl does that mean I liked barbie growning up? No. Just because I'm in Orchestra does that mean I'm stuck up? No. Just becasue I'm one of those kids who aren't going to college right off the bat does that mean I'm a lowlife? No. You get the point you can't say that just because a person is apart of a certain group of people, that all of those people are exactly the same. Sorry but I had to get that off my chest.

3nodding *Applauds*

*Joins the applause*

*claps and cheers*  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:51 pm
injecteddecission
im gth not an emo fggot

That's blatantly intolerant and very hypocritical.  

GilAskan
Crew

darkrock64

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:00 pm
i get depressed but its only because im manic depressive not because im a goth.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:35 pm
No, people be who they want to be.. and another thing, why does every one think all emos are depressed? Just because some one looks a certain way and does certain things, doesnt mean they are all EXACTLY the same. Each person is an indivdual, and people should respect that.  

Death Thistle

Scathach789

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:58 am
I'm a happy candygoth!
Except when I'm depressed. Damn you bipolar moodswings!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:19 pm
no,only when im around my mom...  

Cactus Attack!

darkcrimsongoth

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:29 am
I'm perfectly happy!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers