Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Sherwood's Inn in the Forest ((Closed down for good)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Stay for a while?
  Sure!
  Nah, I'm just pass'n through.
View Results

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:45 pm
Fyren cut off his stare at the inn keeper and mumbled somthing to Hikari. Her eyes brightened and she shot out her hand. Her palm wide and stretched out. Fyren reched into his baggy camo pants. He hated wearing anything tight and he usually didnt like wearing shirt. If you have fur, why would you need one? But he was now wearing a black jacket, its hood wet from the snow. He took a necklace out of his pocket and placed it in snow leopards hand. Her eyes glowed with joy and she carfully put it around her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:48 pm
Zylo glanced briefly at the necklace that Fyren passed Hikari. Zylo smiled and continued flipping his coin. The coin was jet black, and it had a strange rune on both sides, a blood red rune wreathed in green flame. Zylo looked at his coin for a moment, flipped it into the air, caught it, and continued turning it over between his fingers.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:30 pm
Sherwood stood silently, and nodded approvingly, "No problem!"

((I don't know what else to put here, but it's late. I'm going to bed.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:30 am
Hikari smiled brightly and gave Fyren a nodd. "Thank you much for finding it..." She told him. She then glanced over to Sherwood. "We bought a room aswell." she added  

The Original Cheza

NyghtBanshee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:21 am
A figure wearing a black cloak with silver detailing walks in from the snow. She pulls her hood back to reveal cascading black curls, flashing green eyes, and crimson lips. She moves to the bar, "May I have a Bossa Nova, please?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:39 am
Zylo's emerald eyes watched the newcomer closely, "Hmmm..." he continued flipping his black coin and catching it repeatedly.  

Zylo the Wolfbane

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:26 pm
Fyren could smell the strange female figure before she even walked through the door. Something about this chick really got under his fur and he didnt even know her.

Hikari could sence his distraught and so she placed her long fluffy tail on his lap, getting his attention. "Ease up alittle bit.." she warned. He simply shrugged his shoulders as a reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:47 pm
She shifts, adjusting her cloak, as she waits for her drink. Her nostrils flare a bit as she scents the air of the room, eyes sliding over each face, flashing as she reaches the one with open animosity written on it. She turns back to look over the bar again, still waiting on her drink.  

NyghtBanshee

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:53 pm
Zylo finally shrugged, "Well I guess I'll go check out my room." he said picking up his small travel pack and smiling at Hkari and Fyren, "See you later." he said as he headed towards the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:56 pm
"Dont worry! You'll see us tomorrow night if not sooner!" Hikari replied back while Fyren gave a chuckle. "Yeah, if you forget she'll hunt you down."  

The Original Cheza

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:00 pm
Zylo laughed and walked up the stairs, "She'd have a hard time catching me." he called back before entering his room, leaving the door wide open.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:13 am
Fyren and Hikari chucled. well see about that Hikari thought to hersef.  

The Original Cheza

Inactive Man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:35 pm
Sherwood smiled with content as he made his way to the bar. The Inn Keeper kept smileing as he talked towards the wall, and didn't face the new guest.

"Welcome to the Inn. Will you be wanting a room?"

Sherwood turned to the new female and smiled questioningly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:50 pm
She looks up at Sherwood as she replies, "I do not believe I shall be needing one. Although if the snow persists I doubt I'll be able to continue on my way." She smiles back as she continues, "Do you get a lot of traffic through here?"  

NyghtBanshee

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:05 pm
Fyren looked at Hikari and she gave a yawn. it was getting pretty late. "We might as well head up to." he said. Hikari simply nodded and stretched.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff