Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catz_rocks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:07 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise):Catz
Hobbies: Reading (fantasy, mainly CS Lewis and Tamora Pierce), swimming, writing, eating, fire emblem and golden sun.
Something interesting: I can play the recorder with my nose.
Favorite color: Purple!! Or anything bright.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:30 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise):Mayru
Hobbies: Reading, watching anime, contemplating, and eating Pocky
Something interesting:I'm Chinese biggrin
I like Chrono Crusade, Fruits Basket, & DN Angel

Favorite color:Maroon red, like scarlet

Mayru

fantasyflirt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:19 pm
Name - Sara
Hobbies - reading, writing, hanging out, and sitting playing on the comp
Interesting facts about me?? well... i dunno razz i'm writing my own fantasy novles... or trying to at least. And i'm sorry my spelling is horrible.
Location - Edmonton, AB, Canada - holy crow it's freezing here now! stupid snow!!

I love Tamora Peirce books so much too! Hakumei_Tenshi maybe we can talk a bit more about the books, i havn't read all of them,. but i deffinatly want to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:51 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): reveal my super secret identity? never!
Hobbies: reading, drawing, anime, manga, hiking, kayaking, being a geek/nerd/dork, going to church, video games, playing the flute and the piano, and being a hobbit
Something interesting: I can hold my breath for 10 minutes (I've played Monkey Island way too much sweatdrop )
Favorite color: I have no decision making skills so my color preference is apt to change too often for me to remember
Favorite Books: Bible, LotR, the Hobbit, Silmarillion, Roverandom, Howl's Moving Castle, Sabriel, Wheel of Time, Keys to the Kingdom, Harry Potter, The Phantom of the Opera, Emma, Pride & Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Les Miserables, Tartuffe, Cyrano de Bergerac, Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead, the Chronicles of Narnia, and too many others I can't remember.  

doodlebuggey88

Kaypendragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:41 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Laurel K. Pendragon
Hobbies: sewing, scrapbooking, other art, reading.
Something interesting: I got married in January of 06!
Favorite color: blue. Or green. Or purple. Or maybe black....
Favourite Fantasy authors: P. C. Wrede, Tammy Pierce, Tanya Huff and anything read by Bruce Coville's audiobook company Full Cast Audio  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:44 pm
Hello everyone. Okay, so here is this:

Name (Gaian or otherwise): Eaoine (real: Ella)
Hobbies: reading, playing my flute, getting on the computer
Something interesting: umm... well lets see, I have so many books I can't read all of them. Though I am sure I am not the only one
Favorite color: black, silver, and midnight blue

Regeane42

Shaunie007

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:14 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Shauni
Hobbies: Reading, tv/computer games and Anime/manga
Something interesting: Erm so many things to chose from blaugh no seriously, I've traveled to four diffrent continents ninja
Favorite color: black, dark red
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:47 pm
Facts at a Glance:
Name: Uncle Harbone
Hobbies: Graphic design, boardgames, boardgame design, graphic boardgames. Cooking. Oh, yes, and I have been known, at times, to read.
I'm fond of Ansteyan "topsy-turvey" fantasies and anything with at least a touch of humor (although I draw the line at groan-inducing pun fests like the Xanth series and those Robert Aspirin myth things or that Wuntvor stuff by Craig Shaw Gardner.)
Favorite color: Blue
Location: Midwestern USA. Due to the many creditors I'm dodging, let's just call it "The Front Range" and leave it at that.
Ugly Truth: I'm a horrible old man.  

Harbone

anneadeline

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:27 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Anne
Hobbies: Reading (of course!), web design, crochet, knitting, jewelry making, drawing, and a bunch of other crafts. I am a busy person!
Something interesting: The book that got me to start reading a ton was 'Ella Enchanted' by Gail Carson Levine.
Favorite color: Blue, but also purple.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:18 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Mikka
Hobbies: Reading, sewing, knitting, playing viola, learning cello, violin, guitar and keyboard, job hunting... I think that's it.
Something interesting: I'm not that interesting...
Favorite color: Crimson

Crimson_Rose86

Lady_Altheia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:07 pm
Hello my name is Lady Altheia. At least that's the name I use here. I love reading and I love reading fantasy. My favorite authors are Mercedes Lackey, Raymond E Fiest, and Anne McCaffrey. Besdies reading, I like anime, roleplaying, and medival tijme petriod and history. I reside in Illinois, USA, Chicagoland area.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:04 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Sarah
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, biking, swimming
Something interesting: I have 4 brothers
Favorite color: blue

DirectedScion

twilight92

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:38 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Casey
Hobbies:reading, writing, music, some more i cant think of
Something interesting: uhhh... im totally and completely random.... OH LOOK, A CHICKEN!!! see? lol
Favorite color: red and black, blue
Favorite Books: My top ten are in my page. but if ur too lazy to go there my top two are TWILIGHT and THE GUARDIANS OF TIME TRILOGY  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:20 pm
Hi, I'm Ashley. I live in Gorgia. I enjoy Reading , playing on the Playstation2, Neopets.com, Ultima Online and Listening to the Radio. There is anything interesting about me; And as far as favorite color, I have five...Lavender, Baby Blue, and Hot Pink. heart
^.^  

Miss_Ashley_Uo

Detective_Parker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:08 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Parker
Hobbies: Horse riding, surfing, reading (duh!) Film making, animals, video games, movies.
Something interesting: I have three arms.
Favorite colour: Green
Favorite Books: The Dark Tower by Stephen King, anything by Douglas Adam's, Terry Pratchett, Robin Hobb, David Eddings and Raymond E Feist.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff