Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:39 pm
Kuro Feuer

Kuro rose his eyebow at Artemis "hey, I'ts okay, let me take care of it, you have plenty to deal as it is cutie" he gives her a defying smirk, "or, you could take this Whisky to the fox with the lion over there"

Puts her hand on Kuro's shoulder and smiles at him. "All right, I'll let you take care of things back here and start handing out the drinks." Kisses his cheek as she takes the whisky and heads over to the fox and lion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:42 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

Kuro rose his eyebow at Artemis "hey, I'ts okay, let me take care of it, you have plenty to deal as it is cutie" he gives her a defying smirk, "or, you could take this Whisky to the fox with the lion over there"

Puts her hand on Kuro's shoulder and smiles at him. "All right, I'll let you take care of things back here and start handing out the drinks." Kisses his cheek as she takes the whisky and heads over to the fox and lion.

Kuro gulped down, accidentally knocking down the bottle of Vodka as she kissed his cheek -whoa, now that was unexpected!- he grinend, quickly picking up the bottle, it came to his attention the Mouse who had just entered, another employee maybe? he shrugged, setting down a set of glasses, ready to serve new rounds for the customers, he glanced over at Alexander "just let's stand by and see if anyone else wants drinks, thanks" he smiled at him  

Kuro Netsune

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:42 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Manda takes all three glasses of water, snags a tray from the counter, and balancing them on her shoulder, she rushes off up the stairs, careful not to spill any. "It's going well enough, he's awake and all but...Well I'll be back later!" She pushes open the door to the 'operating room' and offers the tray to both Dracos and Af Mas. "Here ya go. Take the glass with the lemon, m'dear, I think it might suit you better....Dracos, you've been working hard, you take a glass too." Once the tray is cleared, she pulls a cloth out of a drawer, dips it in her own glass, and starts to clean up the wolf a bit. "Feeling better?"

"Not sure. What's happened seems to be coming back to me. I'm not really from around here. I had a run in with some of those Hunters attacking some ferals and shifters, and I couldn't stand by and let it happen. The victims got away, but as you can see, I'm injured. Glad to be alive though, thanks to you, but I'd appreciate it if you kept that a secret. I may be wanted now. I don't know,".
Manda tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear and continues to wipe him down with the cloth. "A lot of us are wanted, so you're not alone." Her thoughts wander back to the betrayal of her fiancee, and she shudders involuntarily. "There are a lot of people out there that can't be trusted," she begins bitterly. "But you can trust me." She smiles reassuringly and turns to Dracos. "Is there anything you need? You've been working hard."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:44 pm
Af Mas
"Not sure. What's happened seems to be coming back to me. I'm not really from around here. I had a run in with some of those Hunters attacking some ferals and shifters, and I couldn't stand by and let it happen. The victims got away, but as you can see, I'm injured. Glad to be alive though, thanks to you, but I'd appreciate it if you kept that a secret. I may be wanted now. I don't know,".

Dracos takes a glass, offering Manda a smile. "Thanks." After finishing his drink and listening to Af Mas tell his story, he tilts his head to one side and says, "Ferals? Shifters? Hunters? What are you talking about? I just arrived here a short time ago, and I'm not familiar with those terms..."  

DracosBlackwing

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:44 pm
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Manda takes all three glasses of water, snags a tray from the counter, and balancing them on her shoulder, she rushes off up the stairs, careful not to spill any. "It's going well enough, he's awake and all but...Well I'll be back later!" She pushes open the door to the 'operating room' and offers the tray to both Dracos and Af Mas. "Here ya go. Take the glass with the lemon, m'dear, I think it might suit you better....Dracos, you've been working hard, you take a glass too." Once the tray is cleared, she pulls a cloth out of a drawer, dips it in her own glass, and starts to clean up the wolf a bit. "Feeling better?"

Manda tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear and continues to wipe him down with the cloth. "A lot of us are wanted, so you're not alone." Her thoughts wander back to the betrayal of her fiancee, and she shudders involuntarily. "There are a lot of people out there that can't be trusted," she begins bitterly. "But you can trust me." She smiles reassuringly and turns to Dracos. "Is there anything you need? You've been working hard."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:45 pm
Cade noticed one of the waiters looking around and raised an arm to signal for some service, "ah there we go, now just to figure out what I want to drink." he laughed at the realiziation he hadn't thought past asking for service.  

Vashyyk

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:45 pm
Kuro Feuer
Kuro gulped down, accidentally knocking down the bottle of Vodka as she kissed his cheek -whoa, now that was unexpected!- he grinend, quickly picking up the bottle, it came to his attention the Mouse who had just entered, another employee maybe? he shrugged, setting down a set of glasses, ready to serve new rounds for the customers, he glanced over at Alexander "just let's stand by and see if anyone else wants drinks, thanks" he smiled at him

"Sure thing." Alexander says. "Meanwhile..."
He grabs a few things from the floor (candy wrappers, napkins, and things like that) and starts folding them into tiny paper animals. Looking back up at Kuro he says "It's a nervous habit more than a hobby."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:46 pm
Tae poked her head out of the kitchen and looked around asking loud enough for anyone in the common/dining room (Whatever ya wanna call it) to hear her, "Does anyone want something to eat? I'll whip up some food quick if it's asked for!" She stands in the door waiting for the chorus of voices telling her yes or no  

MellyBean

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:46 pm
Kuro Feuer
Lloxie
Kuro Feuer
Lloxie
Kleah jumps slightly, a bit startled. He blinks then smiles and flicks his tail. He gives a soft yip and nods his head. he says in feral, obviously joking. ((sorry if I miss-spelled those. xX; ) He glances towards the group again and takes note of where they take the injured wolf, before turning back to Kuro.

the catfox nodded, "I... don't really know if it's the kind of meat you asked for, but it's all Artemis left, once I get to know the place I'll see about getting something for your tastes " he added, mostly with a sarcastic grin, leaning down next to the bar, setting the meat on a clean plate "come here often?" he asks, while turning around to keep cleaning the dirty glasses

He blinks and snickers lightly. After taking a bites and gulping it down, he licks his lips and barks again. With that, he chuckles and takes a few more bites. He couldn't tell if the catfox was a shifter or not, but judging from how he didn't seem to understand feral, he assumed he probably wasn't. Could be wrong though...

OOC: I can understand it, just acting silly XD

BIC: oh, sweet, I'm seeing if I can sneak in as well, so I guess we'll be seeing each other often, nice to meet you, I'm Kuro, and you are....?"

****OOC****

Oh... xD! Giggle.

****IC*****

Kleah blinked and looked at him for a moment, then snickered and nodded, a bit startled at suddenly realizing he understood him afterall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:47 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

"ah much thanks Artemis" Elana said softly, "tell me what has gotten your patrons in such a tizzy i haven't come to the inn in a while" she accepted the drink  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:48 pm
Vashyyk
Cade noticed one of the waiters looking around and raised an arm to signal for some service, "ah there we go, now just to figure out what I want to drink." he laughed at the realiziation he hadn't thought past asking for service.

Alexander layed down his little papers and walked over to Cade.
"'Ello. What can I get you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:50 pm
Manda hears the call for food downstairs and stands up. "What do you guys want, I'll go and get it for ya." She offers a wink to the Dragon and Wolf and heads towards the door, already planning on a large order of pancakes herself.  

Manda_Tifa

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:50 pm
Kuro noded at Alexander "and a useful habit, too, he smiled, hen looked overat Cade "seems like we have a customer, mind looking oevr him?"

turning around at Kleah, shrugging "never had a home, my father is a traveler, I'd just go back and forth, but.... back from where I was... we are free.... since I came here, I have been running away from the hunters, all I want is a place to settle in.... and this seems like it, I have heard many good things about it"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:52 pm
OOC: ((Kuro: I'm going to mentally put your post behind my previous one. :nod smile )  

Failed Narcotic

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:52 pm
Kleah blinks as Kuro knocks over the thing of vodka and sniffs it. Almost immediately he reels backward and almost falls off the stool. He steadies himself after a moment, then grins and laps up the alcohol, having never tasted anything like it before. he yips between sips. Once he's lapped up all the drops he's found on the bartop be blinks and sways some, feeling something he'd never felt before. Drunkenness. He burps lightly and looks around, a drunken grin on his muzzle.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff